This is too FUNNY!!

I was just reading the thread about the views of Pan-Hell greeks to non-Pan-Hell greeks and saw the funniest isht on earth! BandFan said that "spray-painted" boots were instrumental to the ORIGINS of his "dear" fraternity. If it is so dear to him, he would know that Omega Psi Phi was founded in 1911 and...

"The first spray paint was invented by Edward H. Seymour in 1949. Seymour's wife Bonnie had given him the idea of an aerosol applicator for paint. The first spray paint he developed was aluminum colored. Seymour formed the company, Seymour of Sycamore, Inc. of Chicago, USA, which is still in operation."

TO BANDFAN:
If you know that Kappa Kappa Psi is called by "PSI" for short then you should understand that when some of MY BRUHS choose to throw it up (in the style of the HOOKS/LIGHTNING BOLTS) then they are doin' it to represent the capital greek-letter PSI with their body....THINK NEXT TIME.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What's so damned funny? I don't see the humor. I could use a laugh. Show me the funny.

KAPPA KAPPA PSI
NATIONAL HONORARY BAND FRATERNITY​

When were we founded?

Kappa Kappa Psi Fraternity was founded on the campus of Oklahoma State University in 1919 to serve the College and University band programs.

Who are we?

Kappa Kappa Psi operates primarily as a student service and leadership recognition society whose chief aim is to assist the Director of Bands in developing the leadership and enthusiasm that is required of his/her band.
Our goals are to provide the band not only with organized and concentrated service activities, but to give our membership valid and wholesome experiences in organization, leadership and social contacts. The honorary nature of membership is based on our premise that ?it is an honor to be selected to serve? this band, its department of music, its sponsoring institution, and the cause of band music in the nation's colleges and universities.

http://www.kkpsi.org/whoiskkpsi.asp

Back from Maryland yall and had a GREAT time.

How was everyones Memorial Day weekend?

Back