This is How We Do It

Get Ready

grillin.JPG

Get Ready.... Memphis 2000

Come join the Mafia as we tour the country again in support of The Mighty Tigers...... Starting with the Tigers of TSU. Its on baby...... Memphis here I come. I cant believe Im still at home.

Memphis is touring for you. We'll be in Cincy this weekend, Portland the next, and Dallas after that. That's touring.

If any of you guys are going ot be in Memphis.....you are more than welcome to come to the tailgate party and hang out with us. We usually set up on the Coliseum side next to the BET sound stage. Please join in....

Hey GR, I hope your boys put 50 on those TnSU fools. I feel like order is being restored to the SWAC this year. So you and Robber eat some BBQ "Sippi" Style and not Tn style for me. Then we(SU) have a score to settle come 13 October at the crib. LOL

I'm saying...

that it's important that JSU and GSU represent as we venture outside the league. I ain't hyping no Big Three isht but it's important that we represent for the league.

I think JSU will be the baddest Blue Tiger in Memphis this week. TnState will be after some revenge. JSU needs to handle dey bizness on Saturday.

It's a foregone conclusion that the GMEN gonna skin the snakes. It sounds like bragging, but the fact is we are too strong for anything lining up across from us. I'm so glad that we can step out of conference every once in a while and take a breather. FAMU would probably finish around 4th in the SWAC West...we shouldn't have any problem with them.

I agree, JSU and Grambling need to represent for the SWAC this week. After what FAMU done to my Jags the past 3 years, I gotta pull for gram to put the hurt on them (since we ain't been able to)

GET READY, GIVE A BROTHER SOME CONTACT NUMBERS. I'LL BE IN MEMPHIS FRIDAY NIGHT. WHEN ARE YOU GUY'S COMING UP.

IF I DON'T HEAR FROM YOU I'LL SEE YOU BY THE SOUND STAGE.

DUDE...THE GAME IS OFF.

BEN LADEN....THATS YO ASS NOW. YOU DONE MESSED WITH THE WRONG BROTHA ON THE WRONG WEEKEND.....PAKISTAN, AFGANISTAN, ICANTISTAN...WHATEVEA CANT SAVE YO ASS NOW. :redhot:

Where are my keys?

Pissed to the highest of pisstivity!!!!

Yeah Bin Laden done F'd up some major plans this weekends. This was gonna be the mutha of all tailgates. I spent Thursday after work diligently getting my stuff together, only to find out the conference did an about face and cancelled games.

Then need to bring his arse to me before anyone kills him.:redhot:

Back