This is how I know I'm STILL stupid.

Panther88

Banned
2 days ago, one of my neighbors cheap azz called me to come pull his sorry arse out of a ditch. :mad: Mistake #1 on my behalf. So, I risk life, limb, accident myself and proceed down the freeway to get his azz. :mad: I don't own a tow rope and neither did he. So, on the way over, I stopped @ a Walmart and bought one of those cheap dealios where he said <b>"I'll pay you back for the cost of the tow rope Panthro"</b>. I was cool w/ it @ that point.

So, I get over there, go 4-low and commence to pulling his trifling azz out the ditch. Well, the tow rope snapped. At this point, he and I were looking like this-----> :confused:. I stepped outside the jeep and met him and this SOB said this: <b>"Awwww that's okay Panthro. I'll just go ahead and call a towing service to come get me out. <u>It's included in my extended pkg</u>. Thanks anyway.</b>" And this SOB walked, more like waltzed, his azz BACK inside his car and called. I impolitely strutted over and beat on his window and said: <b>"Damn Dave! :mad: Is that it!? :mad: I got MY azz out in this treacherous ice and you had towing service all along? You can bring me my 27 dollars when you get home to cover the cost of that tow cord....."</b> *walks away mumbling to self*

Well, when that SOB came home he knocked on the door w/ checkbook in hand and asked me to see the receipt. :confused: Awwww heyell nawl!!!! :mad: Man, my FIRST instinct was to slam the door in his face, 2nd was to get the gat, 3rd was to commence to opening up some Kunta-Kinte-Rosewood-Black Wall Street hate retribution whoop-azz on his clear arse! :mad: But alas, I politely returned w/ the receipt. He said "thanks again...." and I told him to make sure that his check clears and that he knows how <b>HIS</b> people are in matters like this. :rolleyes:

I feel like the BIGGEST fool. I don't mess w/ these white folx from jump. But, this was icing on the cake. :mad: I was raised better than this.... :shame:

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

That's why you can't be nice to no ofays....phugg him. You should have left his ass stuck in the snow/ice.

P,

Bruh, I am trying really hard not to laugh but....
<b>ROTGDF!!!!!!!!!!!</b> :lol:

You still did a nice thing, but your story was still funny.

Asking for a receipt was a mess though.

I wanna' run his arse over. :mad:

Obviously he can't be on my doorstep anymore. :mad:
<b>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally got some poo-nanny. Whew! :look:

SMH

Originally posted by Panthro
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I finally got some poo-nanny. Whew! :look:

What da hell.......:uhoh:

See, I just changed my scripture.
Panthro, you did a good thing. Just be a good neighbor. God will Bless you for that.
Just be a good neighbor. :):):)

Man this story is funy as hell!!

But all of you Racist need to stop with all of your, you know how "they" are talk. You let some white dude say that about one of your black arses you will be ready to sue him for discrimination and defamation of character! Black people love to talk about how prevalent racism is in this country, but never want to accept their hand in why it still is alive and well.

Truth is people are just trife. Hell I know some black ones who would have acted worser in this situation than this dude. At least you got your 27 dollars back!

And next time rookie...BUY A DAYUM CHAIN!! A freakin tow rope? Boy I thought you were from the country. I guess living in the city has started to make you soft. You know that a tow rope is just what it says.....TOWING. Not pulling mofos out of ditches. Those lil ropes aren't made for that kind of pressure. I may have to revoke your country boy card man. You are sad.

And just like Get Ready and Mighty Hornet. You are no longer on my hard brothers list!

Agrees w/ Suge. Especially on the country boy card revocation. Damn... :shame: I even dress like a city boy now. :shame: Lawd.... :smh:

DTown, don't be acking all surprised and things. You know you helped me out w/ that lil' problem I had. :rolleyes: *look at'er trying to play "innocent"* :shame:

Originally posted by Panthro

DTown, don't be acking all surprised and things. You know you helped me out w/ that lil' problem I had. :rolleyes: *look at'er trying to play "innocent"* :shame:

Dtown is a madame?

Back