This is how a lot of WP think when POC are not around

I wish I could be like Arya Stark and start making a list, but not just make one, actually follow through on it!

I don' t know why y'all keep posting these kind of videos...y'all BEEN knowing the truth about white people...we have got to be the only people that continually get shocked about shit we already know AND have no survival plan even though we know/have been shown this for 400+ years.....

Stockpile guns plus 5X the ammo you THINK you might need, get you a cash stash, buy you one of these repos for little money, fix it up, pay it off then put it in somebody else's name as a safe house...

If you think these good white folks ain't planning to ruin another "colored" person life....you are mistaken. Give as good as they give...you gonna be dead anyhow....at least you can take some with ya...

Trust me, I am not shocked, surprised, or anything. I have always felt the way I have, especially in the places I have worked and what I have seen, heard, and experienced in those places.
On the note of buying that repo, go buy a late model, something before all these electronics got into the vehicles.

They sit at home and around their friends discussing how to kill us in a race war. The problem is our dumb butts think you are telling a lie when you point this out. Have you all not seen how many black people on this board alone have told me that I make everything about race? Lol See black people think we are supposed to hold hands and pray while the good Lord takes care of these evil racist. We've been praying since slaves. Just saying..........

Trust me, I am not shocked, surprised, or anything. I have always felt the way I have, especially in the places I have worked and what I have seen, heard, and experienced in those places.
On the note of buying that repo, go buy a late model, something before all these electronics got into the vehicles.
I thought she meant repo home...not vehicle. I could be wrong though.

They control the natural resources in order to control the world's population. Their fear of GENETIC ANNIHILATION is the main reason for their ignorance, such as building a wall to keep people of color out, soliciting more people from European countries, and wanting people (dreamers/people of color) to go back to a country they rarely know. We as Black people better start learning how to do things for ourselves, instead of waiting on others to do something for us. During slavery and the Jim Crow Era, they didn't have to say they feared for their life. They just lynched Black men for the fun of it.

Last edited:

Back