This has to be the dumbest song on the radio

Jax

Chief Trolling offICEr
This may have been discussed already but...I really don't get out much nor do I listen to the radio that much neither. A song I heard last night had me :smh: :retard: as well as :eek:...

"I'm In love with a stripper???"

WTH???

Frat...

PLEEZE don't get me started talking about that stupid azz song...:smh: :mad: :retard:

I actually like the song. Make me wanna :shh:

I think people keep comparing songs to the good ole days. And we pass that by far! We live in some strange times and the music reflects that.

Yep .......................... stupid song. :nod:

Dude's in luv with 24/7 DRAMA and BEING BROKE. :smh:
How you gonna fall in luv with someone who's about nothing but seperating you from your money......:retard: ...........A HOOK.:D

These youngsters....................:goof: :goof:

Jax,

I can think of a hell of a lot more stupid ass songs, on the radio...that can go right along w/this one. :smh:

da_caramel_diva said:

I think people keep comparing songs to the good ole days. And we pass that by far! We live in some strange times and the music reflects that.

...Strip? :lol:

But it is hard to compare today's music to the good ole days, as you put it.

And I hear you too, J4L. :)

I mean, I'm not saying that the SITUATIONS themselves are new...but dayum it, that doesn't mean you have to make a SONG about it! :emlaugh:

First R Kelley with that Jeep song...and now this...:look:

Warn...

After a long day at the office...I just turn off the radio and the silence is theraputic. :nod:

And when I get home...I turn on the DirecTV to 2 of my favorite XM stations...The Rhyme(Old School Hip hop) and The Classic R-n-B/Soul Station.

I feel where Steve Harvey is coming from in "The Kings of Comedy..."

The topic may be "stoopid" but that song is the bomb. That is in my IPOD gym mix rotation when I am jamming "Poppin my collar", etc.

Suge said:
The topic may be "stoopid" but that song is the bomb. That is in my IPOD gym mix rotation when I am jamming "Poppin my collar", etc.

Thats song was in my head yesterday...who sing that?

I dont think the topic is bad at all. Listen to the song all he talking about is taking her home that night. Not really love. Its really just a figure of speech. Like if I see a guy I have been watching for a while. Imma tell my homey "im in love with ...." it dont mean i really am. I know waaayyy to many dudes in love wit a skrippa....:lol:

Main ones saying its stupid/dumb will be the main one in the club trying to bump and grind to it when some broad yells thats my jam!!!

Jax said:
Warn...

After a long day at the office...I just turn off the radio and the silence is theraputic. :nod:

And when I get home...I turn on the DirecTV to 2 of my favorite XM stations...The Rhyme(Old School Hip hop) and The Classic R-n-B/Soul Station.

I feel where Steve Harvey is coming from in "The Kings of Comedy..."
U 2, huh??? :lol: I love Steve Harvey...I can relate to so much, of what he says. I can hardly stand the music of today, myself.

da_caramel_diva said:
Main ones saying its stupid/dumb will be the main one in the club trying to bump and grind to it when some broad yells thats my jam!!!

Negative! :lmao:

I'm one of the main ones on here saying that its a dumb song, but I don't too often dance to stuff that I'm REALLY not feeling...especially a supposed ballad! :xeye: :lol:

Plus I'm not that hard pressed to find a willing female who's willing to dance with me...trust! :hat:

I don't think I've heard this tune. From what I'm reading here, I'm glad I haven't.

Is it a more ignorant song than "Laffy Taffy?" If so, it's got to be stupid as hell!

da_caramel_diva said:

Still doesn't mean we should tolerate or excuse it.

Suge said:

Even though a lot of the songs on the radio are Garbage, I do like Poppin my collar by 3, 6 Mafia! That song is jammin!

I've decided to install satelite radio in my car this weekend. There is nothing on the radio worth listening to these days.

I hate that song "Let Me See You Do The A" or whatever it is by Lil Jon. I cringe everytime I hear it. I hate the stripper song too.

Im ashame to admit, but I like this song.

Its not like Laffy Taffy, but I can listen to it.
Atleast I can relate to it.

When you are riding, it is not as irritating. If you actually analyze lyrics while driving, you aren't paying attention to the matter at hand.

NASTYNUPE said:
I hate that song "Let Me See You Do The A" or whatever it is by Lil Jon. I cringe everytime I hear it. I hate the stripper song too.

man that's the jam... it is not by Lil Jon it is Big Boi from Outkast.

AAMU Alum said:
I don't think I've heard this tune. From what I'm reading here, I'm glad I haven't.

Is it a more ignorant song than "Laffy Taffy?" If so, it's got to be stupid as hell!

*walks in and agrees with frat*

L Yeah!

*walks out*

Once again...(I made this statement regarding Laffy Taffy) music is DIFFERENT. I am sure your parents shook their heads at the music you listened to. If you don't like it turn the station. I don't like so I play cds in the car.

As simple as that...

SimplyRedd said:
Once again...(I made this statement regarding Laffy Taffy) music is DIFFERENT. I am sure your parents shook their heads at the music you listened to. If you don't like it turn the station. I don't like so I play cds in the car.

As simple as that...
Bump what you talkin', spin it anyway you want to. That music sounds sorry. Regressing to appease is litterally backwards. :smh:
For you peolpe who like to defend this stuff that takes these lil' kids money. Name some songs from the '70's and 80's that would be equivalent to "Laffy Taffy"
:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

that actually was successful on the music charts.

This is a shame. Last night on PBS, they had a documentary on George Clinton, Parlament and The Funkadelics. Now folks trying to put todays garbage in the same category.

Back