This goes out to the one and only"LAME"on here

O

Orangeman

SUPAKAT69 ..........Since"YOU" want to be the center of attention well bra I did not want to do this but:emlaugh: I decided to bring back my game and it's called "LAME BALL".It's just like dodge ball,one person throws the ball and try to hit somebody;well thanks to you"SUPAKAT69" you volenteered your lame ass tothis game so in a week,I will come up a "Target outfit"for your country corney ass and then we will be ready.SWAC,MEAC,SIAC,CIAA,etc;"GET READY TO LAUGH YO ASS OFF AT THIS SORRY ASS BRA THAT WANT TO CRACK AT ME VALLEYMAN,AND WHO EVER ELSE HE CRACKED ON.SUPAKAT69,YOU ASKED FOR THIS BIG TIME! :idea: SUPAKAT69,I'd SHUT UP IF I WERE YOU TO SAVE YO ASS!:eek: :eek: before I even began with yo sorry ass

"WELL" .................................Forget it,SUPAKAT69;ANY LAST REQUEST :eek:

Oh and SUPAKAT69

"YOU"have made another enemy bra.I don't know Valleyman but I don talk;I show action and save the talkin for after it's all over with.Remember this,you brung this to yourself,your mouth will get you hirt

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:emlaugh: DUCK!!!!!

Boy I tell ya'....you and your crackbaby twin Valleyman, add color to my usual dull and boring day..... :emlaugh:

"Lame Ball"??? Get the F*^% outta here!!!! :emlaugh:

Mane.....if we were all out hoopin'.....you'd be self-check.
Everytime you post you smack on yourself!!!! :goof:

Dodge the Lame Ball???
Naw....just tell your mam's to dodge M.D.........wouldn't wanna smack her in the forehead..........:emlaugh:

Re: Oh and SUPAKAT69

Originally posted by Orangeman
"YOU"have made another enemy bra.I don't know Valleyman but I don talk;I show action and save the talkin for after it's all over with.Remember this,you brung this to yourself,your mouth will get you hirt

What is this "internet thug day" on the Band board??? :confused:

Shut your B-made arse up Urangespam!!!! :mad:

I could care less if I've made "another" enemy.....U think that I G.A.F.???? :eek:

My mouth will get me "hirt"????
:goof: Riii-ght......you keep punking them cowboys in Oklahoma....I ain't where you from.....I'm from where the real is at....!!!! ;)

You're mad because I made you look like a duck on the page??? :(

Tough....you shouldn't have been on the page in the first place.
Don't get mad at me because you're band sucks.....and you make lame comments on the page.....!!!!! That's your fault you chose to go there....and that you keep typing this garbage!!!!

Boy.....it must be a conspiracy for all the lames on the page to try and take me down........!!!! :emlaugh:

(I'm still standing ducks......!!!! :D Give it all you got....and knock yourselves out!!!!)

Re: Re: Oh and SUPAKAT69

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

What is this "internet thug day" on the Band board??? :confused:

Shut your B-made arse up Urangespam!!!! :mad:

I could care less if I've made "another" enemy.....U think that I G.A.F.???? :eek:

My mouth will get me "hirt"????
:goof: Riii-ght......you keep punking them cowboys in Oklahoma....I ain't where you from.....I'm from where the real is at....!!!! ;)

You're mad because I made you look like a duck on the page??? :(

Tough....you shouldn't have been on the page in the first place.
Don't get mad at me because you're band sucks.....and you make lame comments on the page.....!!!!! That's your fault you chose to go there....and that you keep typing this garbage!!!!

Boy.....it must be a conspiracy for all the lames on the page to try and take me down........!!!! :emlaugh:

(I'm still standing ducks......!!!! :D Give it all you got....and knock yourselves out!!!!)

CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG, pleeeeeze!!!!! Orangeman are you by any chance related to "the panther fan"?

Say....do you even think about what you're saying before you type it??? :confused:

SUPAKAT69 ..........Since"YOU" want to be the center of attention well bra I did not want to do this but:emlaugh:..........

Center of attention??? I guess if that's what you wanna call smacking on your slaw arse, well........!!!! :rolleyes:

I decided to bring back my game and it's called "LAME BALL".It's just like dodge ball,one person throws the ball and try to hit somebody;

:emlaugh: You were a very lonely child, weren't you???

well thanks to you"SUPAKAT69" you volenteered your lame ass tothis game so in a week,I will come up a "Target outfit"for your country corney ass.......

Target outfit???? What the hell is that??? You wear orange and blue spandex under your uniform........I can pick my own outfits, thank you very much.
(Oh and Urange-sickle-Bia.......I'm not form the "Country".....I'm from the mid-west.....get your mind right.

and then we will be ready.SWAC,MEAC,SIAC,CIAA,etc;"GET READY TO LAUGH YO ASS OFF AT THIS SORRY ASS BRA THAT WANT TO CRACK AT ME VALLEYMAN,AND WHO EVER ELSE HE CRACKED ON.SUPAKAT69,YOU ASKED FOR THIS BIG TIME!
:idea: SUPAKAT69,I'd SHUT UP IF I WERE YOU TO SAVE YO ASS!:eek: :eek: before I even began with yo sorry ass

Sure..... ;) Just remind me when you want me to start acting like I'm scurred.....k???

"WELL" .................................Forget it,SUPAKAT69;ANY LAST REQUEST :eek:

Actually....yes I do have a request........
Could you tell your mam's to page later on tonight????
I'm craving some "Special Attention" and she said that she wants to hook up.......!!!! :emlaugh:

You and her look alike .......... :eek: (see the family resemblance??)

Re: Re: This goes out to the one and only"LAME"on here

Originally posted by SUPAKAT69

Actually....yes I do have a request........
Could you tell your mam's to page later on tonight????
I'm craving some "Special Attention" and she said that she wants to hook up.......!!!! :emlaugh:

You and her look alike .......... :eek: (see the family resemblance??)

That's a damn shame!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Steps in

Notice SUPAKAT69 is foaming at the mouth .............and lookie here;"HE HAS BRUNG ALONG A FRIEND BASSSLAW"! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: Hey SUPAKAT69;keep it rolling but remember there is a limit in my game.Twelve people total so remember that.Welcome BassSLAW to the LAMEBALL GAME:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: I guess SUPAKAT96 will fill you in on what's going on :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: so far SUPAKAT96 WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE WITH THE SPANDEX REDD AND WHITE TARGET SUIT ON AND BASSSLAW .........I WILL HAVE A JACKASS SUIT FOR YOU ..TOMORROW so yall too warm up you bia:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: oh and SUPAKAT96,your moms will be in the far corner with a dunce hat on!:emlaugh: :eek: :emlaugh: :idea: SUPAKAT96(KING OF ATTENTION)bring more people you Lame!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

"Steps out of the room happy".

Orangeman......

No offense, but I think it would be in your best interest to just stop posting while you are ahead because no one is comprehending your LANGSTON HUMOR!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Oh and SUPAKAT69

Originally posted by diva of houston
...are you by any chance related to "the panther fan"?

LOL!!

and another LOL @ Chi-Tone

represent braa', re-pre-sent

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Lemme represent for the SouthEast and the Caribbean Isles

:D

Re: Steps in

Notice SUPAKAT69 is foaming at the mouth .............and lookie here;"HE HAS BRUNG ALONG A FRIEND BASSSLAW"! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: Hey SUPAKAT69;keep it rolling but remember there is a limit in my game.Twelve people total so remember that.Welcome BassSLAW to the LAMEBALL GAME:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: I guess SUPAKAT96 will fill you in on what's going on :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: so far SUPAKAT96 WILL BE IN THE MIDDLE WITH THE SPANDEX REDD AND WHITE TARGET SUIT ON AND BASSSLAW .........I WILL HAVE A JACKASS SUIT FOR YOU ..TOMORROW so yall too warm up you bia:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: oh and SUPAKAT96,your moms will be in the far corner with a dunce hat on!:emlaugh: :eek: :emlaugh: :idea: SUPAKAT96(KING OF ATTENTION)bring more people you Lame!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

"Steps out of the room happy".

Happy, sad, glad, who cares , Just step out!! Let the door hit yo arse in the back and good got dayum riddiance :snicker: :rolleyes:

This is too much!!!!
I come over to the smack board to check out the "latest" happenings....and someone has referred your sorry excuse for a post over here!!! :D

Way 2 go Moderators!!!! :D
Now, not only will the band board know about you and your lame antics....but the rest of the S.P. as well!!!! :idea:

Like a weekend fling....I'm tired of making you my B***h.
You gets no respect from me.....or anyone on the page.....so I think it's best that you scurry your scrappy arse back 2 Lameston.....and start a board for you, Lane, Paul Quinn and the rest of your dismal counterparts...... :eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back