This Bishop Sycamore story is about as crazy as it gets

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ESPN needs to wear this "L". A lot of people didn't do their homework that should have seen the red flags beforehand.

I watched about 5 minutes of the game. I was under the impression that Img just was a major Juggernaut again. I didn't realize that they were playing with far inferior team. It would seem that ESPN would have already checked their record and the so called high prospects.

I was just hearing about this on my way to work this morning. Some local sports radio commentaries were cracking hard calling the team a 2021 version of the Longest Yard (based on the discovered facts). You do have to give it up for the finesse and boldness of the peeps who pulled this off. I'm not hating...Yes it was wrong but I'm glad no one got seriously hurt and we can chuckle about it...LOL!

Last edited:
You know it’s time for a career change when you as a grown man get whooped on national tv by a group of high schoo kids. 😄 But seriously someone dropped the ball big time on this.

The should be a movie. Head Coach on TV with active warrant….current NFL players on roster….team lying about D-1 prospects….man we need to know the backstory.

50 Cent needs to do a show on Starz about this.

ESPN conned into airing high school football game featuring shady Bishop Sycamore team: ‘We regret that this happened’​

Media watchdog website Awful Announcing discovered that the games for the Geico Kickoff that IMG and Bishop Sycamore played in were booked by Paragon Marketing, who has been an ESPN partner on events across different sports. The president of Paragon, Rashid Ghazi, told the site he had no knowledge of Bishop Sycamore’s Friday game, and the company didn’t do its due diligence in researching the team. They would’ve canceled the game if they had known that was the case.

ESPN has since released a statement about the game.

“We regret that this happened and have discussed it with Paragon, which secured the matchup and handles the majority of our high school event scheduling. They have ensured us that they will take steps to prevent this kind of situation from happening moving forward.”

Was there a paycheck in this for them? Not seeing the benefit in getting stomped and exposed like this.

drake mascot GIF by DrakeUGriff

Yalls need to chill 🤣🤣🤣

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Duncanville Classic vs. Bishop Sycamore​

Upcoming Football Game Canceled Due to Unanswered Questions, Student Safety

Duncanville Independent School District has decided to cancel the football game scheduled for Friday, Sept. 10 against Bishop Sycamore as additional information comes to light about the school’s program.

There are unanswered questions about the Ohio school’s operating procedures and the eligibility of their student athletes.

“Student safety is our top priority and I can’t ask our student athletes to take the field next week without knowing more about who they will be facing,” said Duncanville ISD Athletic Director Dwight Weaver. “Our school district’s core values speak to honesty, integrity, ethics and providing a safe environment for students. This situation calls into question many of those values, so we are cancelling this game.”

240452740_10158835380227832_5174672567323358940_n.jpg

Introducing the Director of Bands for the Bishop Sycamore Big “B’s” Marching Band: Dr.Dolla Watson…. We need some tubas!!!

They have got to make a movie or documentary about this team, this interview is gripping, you can't make this stuff up

Back