Things to Consider When Trying To Smack With The DawgPound.

MightyDog

1. You must have engaged in meaningful smack.
2. You must have smacked with the best on the board.
3. You must have atleast two significant smacks that people have asked you to tone down.
4. You must understand the Spam thing.
5. You must understand how A&P and country bama orginated.
6. You must understand why TRUDAWG, Strawdog, Mike, NT, Phatback, and the rest of the DAWGPound are members of the rapid response them.
6. You must understand why, we don't smack another A&M school.
7. You must be able to understand how we know this is Pete last year.
8. You have to understand why we will not pay for GSU to bring their band to Huntsville.
9. You must understand why teams will not play us on their homecoming after this season.
10. You must understand why Hughes is going to be a great coach ten years from now.
11. You must understand why so many of SU students jump off the buff after their freshmen year.

11. You must understand why some many of SU students jump off the buff after their freshmen year.

The one thing that one must know when thinking of smacking with AAMU is:

Is It Really Worth Your Time Smacking Small-Time Bama?

Your two notes concerning Southern above show you are not worth any Jaguars' time. You should be talking about revamping a secondary that was torched in Normal last year!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by MightyDog
9. You must understand why teams will not play us on their homecoming after this season.

I don't mean to contradict ya Mighty Dog, but come 2002 season, 0-7 will be our homecoming bait again. That is all.

Carry on.

Well I guess we need to call the Hormel _ _ _ _ office and make sure there _ _ _ _ production is up to par with the level of _ _ _ _ consumption that will take place at the JSU Homecoming 2002!!!!:D Thanks for telling us Robber....should I wait to make my call? you know Hormel is still pissed off after looking at the JSU 2001 Schedule.....they said something about the back to back home games!:(

<font size=1>::notice I didnt say the magic word::</font>

This is S _ _

Tru,

Since you are so infatuated with _ _ _ _, why don't you go ahead and make that call. You might have an orgasm talking to them. And ask the Pound members that actually hang wit each other who travelled to Jackson about all that _ _ _ _ that the Mafia served them. Best _ _ _ _ they ever had.

We having a _ _ _ _ festival this October. It's a month long affair.

See, I didn't say your magic word either.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Robber

We having a _ _ _ _ festival this October. It's a month long affair.

Thanks for the confirmation!:D I will inform Hormel Foods as soon as possible!!!!! I know you all want this to be the best _ _ _ _ Festival ever:D considering the last weekend in September is the end of fasting for JSU fans who eat _ _ _ _!!!!

<font size=1>::I refuse to say the magic word......I know how you all feel about it:(::</font>

who are you? what school are you from? if you cant make that known sit cho happy azz down...............stop actin like a crab!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by MightyDog
1. You must have engaged in meaningful smack.
2. You must have smacked with the best on the board.
3. You must have atleast two significant smacks that people have asked you to tone down.
4. You must understand the Spam thing.
5. You must understand how A&P and country bama orginated.
6. You must understand why TRUDAWG, Strawdog, Mike, NT, Phatback, and the rest of the DAWGPound are members of the rapid response them.
6. You must understand why, we don't smack another A&M school.
8. You have to understand why we will not pay for GSU to bring their band to Huntsville.
10. You must understand why Hughes is going to be a great coach ten years from now.
11. You must understand why so many of SU students jump off the buff after their freshmen year.
What a classic post!!!!!!!

Back