Things that make you say hmmm?

JROCK

Preeminent
Originally posted by MightyDog

The Magic City Classic will be the deciding factor. So if you want to support the only D1A Coach in the SWAC, I suggest you send some words of encouragement to him since it was you all fault that he is 1-5. Opps you cannot do that because Alabama St. beat you all and all Coop has to do is run the table and we are back in the SCG.

Coop is taking over the offense. [/B]

Does a veterinarian conduct psychological evaluations and therapy to dogs?.........hmmm

Sometimes I think that I am just so much smarter that the rest of you that you just can't understand my logic. Sometimes I wish I had no analytical mind and lived in the small minded world in which some of you dwell. --Tigerpride

Has this guy applied for the head coaching job (or any job) @ Jsue......hmm?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Mike
That's not what that stood for....

Anyway, don't talk to me right now. You may make me drive to Huntsville and get locked up!

Is this guy really that mad @ CooCooper.........hmmm?

Originally posted by MikeBigg

Okay, let me give you a quick Accounting Principles lesson.\

Therefore, A program can be a revenue producing sport but not be profitable. As an example, I'm sure your game this week against GSU will generate revenue. However, you will have to take into consideration the incidental expenses such as "payment of officials and rental fees".

Okay, you may go back to your forum for further instruction!

SOMETIMES I FEEL SO UNCHALLENGED...

Would this guy be an invaluable asset in Grams Finance Dept............hmmmm?

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
There is no other way to put this....but if you still have Greatness on your scheduled this year, count it as a loss.

WE WILL NOT LOSE A GAME THIS YEAR! Let me repeat...WE WILL NOT LOSE A GAME THIS YEAR!!!!

Does this person also believe that it is rain falling on his head...................hmmmm?

YOUR DEFENSE IS HORRIBLE.HOW CAN YOU STOP A TOTALLLY BALANCED TEAM AND YOU CAN'T EVEN STOP A ONE SIDED TEAM.Y'ALL SUCK.YOUR SECONDARY IS WEAK.YOU LET AVERAGE RECEIVERS RUN BY YOUR CORNERS.SPEARS WILL HAVE A CAREER GAME ON YOUR VETERAN CORNERS.SHANK WILL SHINE AND DELIGHT.HYMES WILL ONCE AGAIN DO WHATEVER HE WANTS TO THOSE 225 LINEMEN.A DEFENSE THAT CANNOT STOP ANYBODY CANNOT BEAT NOBODY.PREPARE TO GIVE UP THE COOKIES TO GRAM.TELL KENT TO THINK ABOUT AN ALTERNATIVE CAREER LIKE EQUIPMENT MANGAER LIKE HIS COACH.
GRAM 57
JSU 12
THIS IS NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY FOR JSU!!!
BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this for the hearing impaired........hmmm?

Originally posted by Bengal E
IF Gram is 10-1 and still ranked in the top 8 in 1-AA, which they should be if that's their first loss, they will get a home game. Home games go to the top 8 seeds, if they bid on them. Not to be defeatist or anything, but Gram should place a bid, just in case. Proactive preparation....

Is this person convinced that Gram will see no parts of the SCG...............hmmm?

Originally posted by Get Ready
[
But anyway...this thread is about Grambling. There are some teams in the SWAC that we respect and get timid against. Grambling is the team that we use as our punks. They are our punching bags. We try new stuff on Grambling. I would be surprised if we bout a dress on the field and tried to get Duh Duh Doug to put it on.

Is this man into S&M and will Gram ask him if they will be respected in the morning; Also, should Gram go to a battered women shelter are is she enjoying this.........hmmm?

Originally posted by C-LeB28
We are 2 - 4. But we are the best 2 - 4 team in the SWAC.

We may be down right now but we are not finished by any means.

I know that this is October, and this guy is also waiting on the "Great Pumpkin."............hmmm?

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
There are 5 sections to this Qualitative Analyses examination.

Part 1
I would like for you observe Doug Williams' excellent coaching abilities. Since your coach style prepares Jock straps, this should be a highly educational section.

Part 2
I would like for you to observe and prepare a written report on the Offensive Lineman from Grambling State University. Please pay extra attention to the pocket protection and power sweep.

Part 3
Please observe the blanketing Defense. Please pay strong attention to the Defensive Backs, Corners, and Safetys.

Part 4
Please take note of how the Grambling University Tiger Marching Bands insures that the team is hyped before, during, and even after the game and how your sorry ARSE band plays "Get Ready" throughout the whole dayum game.

Part 5
As you know....you WILL not win. Please observe the pitiful BUTHoles you call fans, these people are so stupid that they actually feel that a school named after Cofederate General Stonewall Jackson can actually defeat a team that of course is much more superior in every way.

This research assignment should be 5 pages single spaced. 12 font and 1 inch margins and in Times New Roman. Please include footnotes and notations that coincide with your work. Since there are not bright students at jackson slap university I doubt if I am actually going to 2 or 3 triple spaced 36 font. This of course is an extremly easy assignment because of the Superior Nature of GREATNESS as compared to jackson slap university.

Good Evening......

Is this guy a military brat or just a stickler for detail....hmmm?

Back