Thing I'd rather than to Lose to 0-9 (AAMU)

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses
Now that AAMU has already lost to JSU and Grambling, SU is the only one of the BIG 3 left for AAMU. However, sometimes strange things happen on the football field. The throwback pass to the QB is bound to work one day if they run it enough times. I thought for just a second, what if AAMU beats us, that would just be the worst.<Br>I'd rather:<br>

<br>Be a Ben Ladin lookalike in Afganistan when the US attacks.<br><br>Be Johnson C. Smith playing Ala State the week after they lost to Southern.<Br><br>be LC Coles when the NCAA investigators show up at Alabama State.<br><br>Be Doug at last years the Bayou Classic<br><br>Be Eddie outside looking for a ticket<br><br> Have to sit thru the PV - Valley football game (Battle for the bottom of the SWAC).<br><br>lose to anyone else on our schedule (even Praire View).<br>Have to sit between Get Ready and Robber while JSU scores 70 on us.

I can think of a few things...

I'd rather pull hairs off my arse.

Eat mountain oysters.

Sniff dirty laundry.

Sit with GR in a locked room and watch him eat red beans and sausage with out an air freshener and a vent and watch replays of last year's JSU game versus SU in the Superdome.

GSU whip SU arse (...in 2044 AD). :D

Lose to FAMU by 60+, again!

Place my arse on a port-a-pottie seat in Mumford.

I aint too proud to say that we need you to win this game. Soooo... Defense Jags Defense a lotta lotta Defense Jags Defense.

man guess what is going to happen if yall lose.
Man the Dogpound is going to ride you for two years.
They are actually going to think they belong if they beat you.
Its going to be just like 98 all over again. Its going to be hell to pay up in here if you lose.
You will not and I mean will not be able to come back up in here if you lose.
man the Dogpound the Cartel and maybe just maybe even
the Mafia is going to ride you til you cant stand it no more.
You will be running from this board like them hoes you were talking about.
So if you lose, dont come back, dont come back maaaaan.

JSU softened them up for you. As if it mattered, we took out there 1st and 2nd string tailback.
You dont have the WR and QB we have,
so you cant do the things we did to them. Just try your best,
and good things might happen. Oh yeah.....
get the refs in order like yall usually do down there.
Do that clock thing, and that field thinkg yall usually do.

Singing I'am so glad I'am in charge of tailgating.

I'm so glad I'm in charge of tailgating.

Golry ..........................I'm so Glad.

I'm glad I went to AAMU.

See if I care, because i went to AAMU
The best .500 team in America.

I'm so gald we are saving the SWAC
We have the best coach in the SWAC.

I'm so glad we know we will be 7and 5 at the end of the season.

Just a Little Light To Fill My Soul.

Once I was filled with Sin, but AAMU took me in.
A little light from the Hill filled my soul.

Opps this is the SWACPage.

Sometimes when you meet a challenge face to face, one must seek help.

Call Ms. Cleo for some voodoo roots.
Call 10-10-220 for a moving van for the loser of this game.
Call Turfmaster for a discount on grass seeds.
Call JST for the transport of the new port-o-potties
Call the Governor about outlawing the Mule parade on SU homecoming weekend.
Call your representative to get the bookstore back.
Call JRock then he called JD, then he called MamaJag, then she called Miami Jag, then he called Timbuktu, then he called BadJag, then he called LadyJag, then she called Jaguar Diehard (sears), then he called Lewis, then he called BryonW, then he called Kellis, then she called Dtown Jag, then she called PapaLongo, then he called Pete. Pete said call the President and tell him I am not going to Coach on October 6, 2001 unless you pay me the same as Coop and give me a four year extension.

A Jock SNIFFER is a Jock SNIFFER be he/she a 'tiny tigger' or Children of (al)Corn!!

Originally posted by Jaguar Diehard

Sniff dirty laundry.

Place my arse on a port-a-pottie seat in Mumford.

JD...............

It seems as though you are already licking the 'fuzzies' of anyone who claims to support jsue sooooooooooo..............YOU ARE CURRENTLY HAPPIER THAN A PIG IN A WHOLE TROUGH FULL OF SLOP.

AND I THOUGHT MEMBERS OF 'the gaguar nation' were strong and did not RIDE ANYONE'S NUTTS????? SHAME......SHAME......SHAME This is SAD!!

Between SNIFFING DIRTY LAUNDRY.....PLAYING WITH EXCREMENT in the port-a-potty at MUDFORD......AND LICKING 'jsue tiny tigger NUTTS', I guess you're having the time of your miserable LIFE???

Come on, losing to AAMU will not be a bad thing. At least it will take your minds off that State of the Art Stadium you guys have...,:cool:

Strawdawg, just come to the game, you will get a chance to sit on portapotties win or lose.<br><br>
byronw<br>I did not know Get Ready had a sister. Maybe Robber is Get Ready's sister.

WTF????

SCRAPDAWG!!

This thread is about things we'd rather do than lose to you heathens! Let me explain this as simple as I ...

YOUSE DAWGZ GON' GIT YO ARSES WAXED AND SHINED ALONG WITH A LITTLE HOT TREATMENT!!!

COME ON OVA HERE!

HERE DAWGGIE, DAWGGIEZ!!!

WEEZE GOTZ AH BONE FO YOU!!!

AND IT AIN'T LUBED WIT NO GRAVY EITHER!!!!

Back