These guys attend JSU?

Matriculture, remember this statement. In two years ADs are going to have a serious problem with athletes on these kinds of issues. Keep your eyes opened.

I like the policy at AAMU: All Athletes are treated the same. If you win a championship in any sport you get rings and other things that are legally correct.

tbf, AAMU has built those apartments you showed me during our trip to PVAM, but I am sure you can understand how students are reacting.

i'm talking about

how the rest of our sports are on the same level once you drop football

the track meets we smoked yall in

the illegal runner JSU had run for 20 years straight in the SWAC (Rop)

the way JSU talks about the near misses when it comes to championships the last 4 years

MD...coaches see that...I sat in on 1 conversation last spring that talked about recruiting foreigners and whites for the sole purpse of winning a non-revenue sport

yall are sad

My previous post was sarcasm and you all believed it. You pitiful porch monkeys bring tears to my eyes. Those white boys stay in some little duplex right next to New Hudd. I had some homeboys on the golf team from Cali (black guys) and we used to drink and holla at females in the little duplex. It's nothing special. JSU does not have to cater to white folks to make them come. We aren't like you other piss poor programs.

we do...did you read my earlier thread? I put names out in my weekly column at school and we signed on for football

We had a white boy on SU's baseball team come tell us,

"Man, what great facilties, I didn't even know this was out there."

I told him come on down, but he wants to honor his commitment

We probably have some of the best facilties in the SWAC, if the day we can fund the program 100% comes back, it is all over.

We don't need to play at the city park or host track meets at the high school field like some piss poor programs :rolleyes:

So GR, next ??

We had a white boy on SU's baseball team come tell us, "Man, what great facilties, I didn't even know this was out there." I told him come on down, but he wants to honor his commitment

So he thought Prairie View was a dump because of your rep and told you so huh? And you thought it was a compliment. He wanted to honor his committment? Is that what he told you? Maybe he just didnt want to get laughed at everytime he told someone he played sports for Prairie View?

We probably have some of the best facilties in the SWAC, if the day we can fund the program 100%

My aunt would probably be my uncle if she had nutts. Dude, as soon as you realize that you are the shame of college athletics, the better. You're a bright fellow, so Im sure you do realize it. Your objective here is to try to get a few laughs at someone elses expense and that certainly is acceptable.

Both you and I know that Prairie View is:

That scum that you scrubb off the tub
The dirt you scrape from your shoe
That stuff on you get on your floss
Engine dirt
Brake dust
The shame of the SWAC
You are what everybody else tries not to be like
A joke
The ugly snaggle tooth prostitue
A welfare queen that has tied a knot and is holding on to the end of the rope.
That ugly cousin that nobody wants to take anywhere

You ever had that ugly girl after you that you just couldnt get rid of? Well PV is the ugly girl......you feel me.

Why am I talking to you? Please go back to smacking SU cause you couldnt make it thru crab camp in the JukeBox. Leave the sports to everybody else.

Originally posted by Get Ready

Both you and I know that Prairie View is:

A welfare queen that has tied a knot and is holding on to the end of the rope.
LOL @ GR. I think you have them confused with AAMU. This is PVAMU. I see how you made the mistake.

JST
Can you tell me why I am even remotely talking to this dude?

I dont want that chesa cat grin on face after we demoralize PV on the 10th.

"We aint got no scholarships"
"We are just Prairie View"
"You suppose to be us"
"You only beat us by 50, you suck"

I dont want to hear none of that crap

GR I dont think Kent sould even start against PV. He might get a hang nail or something. Let the new cat from the ATL get the start. If we arent gonna let him play, we should ship him out to Valley, AAMU or one of these other lesser schools. Good thing we dont have to play for playoff position. Carson tried to put 100rd on Poor PV, last time we were in that situation. We only scored 84 though.

JST

Just remember, time ran out on us on the 1 yard line about to score another TD. If we just had lights on the practice field, we woulda scored 100 I guess.

JST....stay out of this...or you might want to stay in this cause your in line for the 2002 Butt-Kissing Award

So he thought Prairie View was a dump because of your rep and told you so huh? And you thought it was a compliment. He wanted to honor his committment? Is that what he told you? Maybe he just didnt want to get laughed at everytime he told someone he played sports for Prairie View?

Maybe the white boy lived in Baton Rouge, LA and if your not a guy with SWAC ties you've probabaly never heard of PV. Same if I go to El Paso, Texas asking an illegal alien about Jackson State

Again, yall run behind these non-existent football titles the last 4 years so I won't fault you with trying to find something to do over the summer.

In all honesty, golf is your only legitimate sports on campus that wins on a consistent basis. Same as our track program.

Congrats, we're in the same boat.

Originally posted by the band fan
JST....stay out of this...or you might want to stay in this cause your in line for the 2002 Butt-Kissing Award

Maybe the white boy lived in Baton Rouge, LA and if your not a guy with SWAC ties you've probabaly never heard of PV. Same if I go to El Paso, Texas asking an illegal alien about Jackson State

Again, yall run behind these non-existent football titles the last 4 years so I won't fault you with trying to find something to do over the summer.

In all honesty, golf is your only legitimate sports on campus that wins on a consistent basis. Same as our track program.

Congrats, we're in the same boat.

<font size=8>ROTFLMAO @ Bandfan:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: </font>

Originally posted by the band fan

Maybe the white boy lived in Baton Rouge, LA and if your not a guy with SWAC ties you've probably never heard of PV

What???? man are you kiding me??? Never heard of Prairie View???? Everybody has heard of PV. You are world known as the biggest loser ever. Who doesnt know who PV his? Prairie View is now a verb.

Ex...The lawyer "prairie-viewed" all of his cases and was fired from the firm.

EX...The Atlanta Braves are a good regular season team, but once they get to the World Series, they always prairie-view it.

So thats where you are now.....havent heard of Prairie View :rolleyes: .....Now if you had said 0-7 or Bama State, I could understand.

If Im not mistaken, you started this thread. let me pan back to the top and see......(theres trudraws with his usual hate.....JST bringing the funk as usual...even BW with his typical Kent hate...we know why.....Mr. Matriculation...that porch monkey stuff kills me....Mighty Hornet...Im glad ASU finally won something after 10 years, you finally have something to write about..

..and finally there is BANDFAN....aint got nothing better to do but hate on his daddy...and then he tries to pull JSU down with Prairie View.) I guess misery really does love company.

This is sad.

I opened the thesauraus and looked for the words for secondary, outcoached and Beirut

Why was Jackson State mentioned in them all?

Alabama A&M in 2000....Cooper "We did a Jackson State in the SCG..We finished Jackson State to GSU"

On the coaching.."Yeah I did a Jackson State in the game, but your going against Doug Williams for crying out loud!"

In history class 2000

Teacher....."Class, open your books to page 23," "You'll see the Beirut war zone and next to it is a college campus that resembles Beirut, it's called Jackson State."

Back