There's so much wrong dear God...

aamuprettywoman

AAMU all day every day!
In less than a week we've had 3 school shootings which resulted in death and injury. Family and friends and the nation is sad. Hearts and spirits are broken, eyes are full of tears and our minds are angry. Some question...Will the violence ever stop? Why does this continute to happen? I pray that you will give us all peace of mind and understanding Lord, for we know life is precious. I ask that you give us all strength, families and friends of victims and the nation as a whole dear Lord, for one of your children lost is a loss to us also...a voice not heard, an education not earned, a smiling face not seen. Though we feel the pain, help us to know there is something to be learned from such a terrrible incident. Show the nation the light, opening our minds to what it is you want us to see and make changes in our lives and society accordingly. Thank you for your grace dear God and help us to help ourselves. In Jesus' name...This is my prayer...Amen.

"Some question...Will the violence ever stop? Why does this continute to happen? "

2 Samuel 18:33

"And the king was much l moved, and went up to the chamber over the gate, and wept: and as he went, thus he said, O my son Absalom, my son, my son Absalom! would God I had died for thee, O Absalom, my son, my son!"

No the violence will never stop.

Why does this continute to happen? You may find he answer in the Book of Second Samuel, Capters 12-18. The lack of parental control and displance.

To many people are like David, once our children get in trouble...then we cry for God's help. Sometime it's to late to call God.

[Edited by H on 03-08-01 at 09:41 AM]

Just put all this in the Lords hands

The Lord is our Judge, the Lord is our Lawgiver, the Lord is our king; it is he who will save us.
ISAIAH 33:22

remember that everything happens for a purpose, be it good or bad.

WE DON'T CHOOSE GOD, GOD CHOOSES US

Thank you God...

Thank you for this day. You've made another way. When one door closes. You always open two more. I thank you and ask that you forgive me for all my sins. I also ask that you strengthen me where I'm weak and help me to do Your Will. In Jesus, my Savior's name...Amen.

Back