Thed Ultimate Smacking Insult...

Suge

The Phat Mack
....is when a team forgets that they are playing you. Do you realize that it is Friday and just remembered who we are playing. Its an insult when a team doesn't smack you until the day before the game. Man PeNut Butta, you suck so much, that we smacked more last week against OPEN, than we did this week, when we actually have a game. You are pathetic

I hope this shows you how far down you are on the SWAC radar screen. Yeah I know you are ranked in the Black College Polls, but besides you, who else knew And hell, you haven't played anybody. And when you did play adecent team like SUcks, you couldn't find the endzone!

Basically you SUck more than a European swingers party, and we have absolutly no respect for you. You are nothing more than a bunch of practice dummies, and we are about to pummel you clowns!

I would tell yall to guard your grill, but looking at Bucky's mouth....I am way to late for that!
<font size = 20>It Feel Good!</font>

You have about as much a chance at winning as me and Big Luther have of riding in a GEO together!

Haven't played anybody huh?

And you have played....

Alcorn State (1-3)
ALABAMA A&M (2-2)
Portland State (2-2)
Prairie View A&M (1-4)
Total (6-11)

Now, look at your opponents and tell me if you really deserve to be ranked #7. Your schedule is weak!!!

But, lets look at the rest of the schedule...
Oct 13 *vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff
Oct 20 *at Jackson State
Oct 27 *TEXAS SOUTHERN
Nov 03 *at Alabama State
Nov 10 at Nicholls State
Nov 24 *at Southern

We gone start the nightmare this weekend, Jackson will follow, TSU will continue and you know what ALWAYS happens at the BAYOU!!!!

Look foward to a 6-4 record or 5-5 if ASU wants to put their foot in ya azz too....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I knew it was gonna happen. Just as soon as GSU goes undefeated this year, all yall weaklings gonna point out that it was a down year for the SWAC. Everyone's gonna claim it was a rebuilding year, or that the Coach didn't play the best players, or that the officiating was pro-Grambling, or some other weakazz excuse.

After we beat PB this weekend, everyone will still say we haven't beaten anybody. Can't really argue because PB has never been a challenge. We own yall like Stienbrenner owns the Yankees...completely!

Own us huh?

Is that why in the past four year you have beat us 2 times and we have beat you 2 times.

Go get a schedule.

Look here DS,

Yes we (G-MEN) own you (PB). Just to bring you up to date, if you look at the series between Arkansas AM&N(your former name) and "GREATNESS" you will agree that we do.

Records indicate that we played yall off and on up until 1971(PB dropped out of the SWAC) . The series record at that time was
GRAM- 14 wins; PB(AM&N)- 3 with 1(one) tie.

Don't recall when we start playing each other again, but surely you haven't overcome that deficit...... So yes at the present time we "own" you!!!!

Back