THE WORST probate ever! Sigma Gamma Rho

DAHILL

Didnt know if this was posted before or not... but SAD...lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5mtSUjH-rds" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: THE WORST probate ever! Sigma Gamma Rho...

I saw this HOT MESS over the weekend!! :smh:

I don't blame them...I blame their DP.

Somebody yelled, "Tighten up Ace! Come on Ace". :emlaugh:

I watched it with some friends, I told them the Greeks on that campus are way better than JSU Greeks b/c if someone had did that mess during the tribute I can't see the Frats responding like they did. :lmao: :lmao:

they would have got CLOWNED at A&M LOL...They didnt know half of their ish... and they had ZERO rhythm lol.... even the dp couldnt give that ACE any rhythm.... Ive NEVER seen a Black girl move like that lol

they would have got CLOWNED at A&M LOL...They didnt know half of their ish... and they had ZERO rhythm lol.... even the dp couldnt give that ACE any rhythm.... Ive NEVER seen a Black girl move like that lol

I was really waiting on them to fall down them daymn steps!! :emlaugh:

I wonder if their Nationals have seen it...I heard they are from Rhodes College in Memphis.

I watched it with some friends, I told them the Greeks on that campus are way better than JSU Greeks b/c if someone had did that mess during the tribute I can't see the Frats responding like they did. :lmao: :lmao:

Crowd response would've been different at JSU. :lol:

Probates at SU are too tough... as I remember... 12:00pm.. Everyone is at the Student Union... waiting and watching... and will Clown dat azz at any little mis-step... a few thousand by-standers will ensure you better be on point...LOL!!!

So Sad.. :smh: and :lol:

Probates at SU are too tough... as I remember... 12:00pm.. Everyone is at the Student Union... waiting and watching... and will Clown dat azz at any little mis-step... a few thousand by-standers will ensure you better be on point...LOL!!!

So Sad.. :smh: and :lol:

The Sorors (Deltas) at SU 2012 probate show had a misstep. Soror went flying face first on the floor...but she jumped right back up! :lol: I didn't even notice it first time, my friend had to point it out to me.

That "Ace" looks so uncomfortable. Po baby. :shame:

The Sorors (Deltas) at SU 2012 probate show had a misstep. Soror went flying face first on the floor...but she jumped right back up! :lol: I didn't even notice it first time, my friend had to point it out to me.

Hell when I was on The Yard(97-01).... Them Deltas were no joke... No Misteps- No Mishaps.. even tho it would be a Probate of 0ver 100 neos!! :lol:

Even if they would miss a step no one would have noticed LOL!!

Hell when I was on The Yard(97-01).... Them Deltas were no joke... No Misteps- No Mishaps.. even tho it would be a Probate of 0ver 100 neos!! :lol:

Even if they would miss a step no one would have noticed LOL!!

That's what my FB status said...how you fugg up with 4 people!??! We have 1000 and our shyt be TIGHT!! 4 people!?! :lmao:

Sorry but I could only get through 5 minutes of that.

I shudder to think about what would have happened to us if we had fugged up like that on the X of Alexander Hall back in the day. Before long, we would have figured out our best option would have been to just break out running and let big brother try to find us at a later time after we got our heads right. :lmao:

When I was on the yard at JSU, the DELTAS would have a line so long it looked like a freaking band comming down the street.

BUT.............. All them girls would be on point in whatever they did. :lol:

Last edited:

Greeks clowning other greeks at their probate shows? Where they do that at?

Greeks clowning other greeks at their probate shows? Where they do that at?

At JSU if they looked a HOT mess like the girls did on this video. Baby bye!! Greeks at JSU were ruthless...:emlaugh:

At JSU if they looked a HOT mess like the girls did on this video. Baby bye!! Greeks at JSU were ruthless...:emlaugh:

The regular student body mofo's would have torn them apart. People would have been clowning them from all corners. :lol:

That's the thing. At most SWAC schools, they would have known better than to get up there with some foolishness.

I still blame the prophytes regardless of the school. I guess this is some new age stuff, because back in the day most of us knew better than to throw some bs out to the masses that would kill interest and make your organization look bad.

That's the thing. At most SWAC schools, they would have known better than to get up there with some foolishness.

I still blame the prophytes regardless of the school. I guess this is some new age stuff, because back in the day most of us knew better than to throw some bs out to the masses that would kill interest and make your organization look bad.

Exxacctly!! They knew that Ace didn't have any rhythm, why they have her doing all that (semi-)complicated stuff?!

The regular student body mofo's would have torn them apart. People would have been clowning them from all corners. :lol:

Maaannnnn...those City Cliques (Chicago, New Orleans, Memphis) would have been the loudest hecklers!! :emlaugh:

One of my sorors sent this to me yesterday. It looked pretty bad for my sorority. The sorors looked as if they hadn't stepped a day in their lives, and me remembering the first time I stepped, I wasn't that good either. I had to practice, practice, and practice to become better at stepping. But I've seen all nine of the BGLOs step at different schools, different shows; some in really large groups and some with only 3 on stage, and I can honestly say that I've seen some shows worse than this from the remaining 8. Only thing is back in my day there was no youtube or cell phones with cameras. The show was bad, but as I said, I've seen worse.

I remember when I crossed, there only 6 of us on line. We were the smallest in number at UAPB.

Last edited:

Lioness, I respect you but that sounds like an excuse.

"I've seen worse" or seeing others do bad is no excuse for their poor performance.

Lioness, I respect you but that sounds like an excuse.

"I've seen worse" or seeing others do bad is no excuse for their poor performance.

I'm not making excuses; I said it was a bad show, but I also said that my sorors probably never stepped a day in their lives, not to mention stepping in front of folks. That's not for everybody, which is why everybody in BGLOs aint on their respective organization step team. Again, I remember what is was like for me, somebody who doesn't like performing in front of groups, someone who never stepped before in my life, being put in front a student body (at an HBCU at that). I was nervous and so scared, I broke into a cold sweat and vomitted right before it was time to march out. After that, I went to step practice and was on the step team my neophyte year, and was actually asked to be step mistress (step maestro, step captain), but after that, I knew that wasn't my thing, and chose to serve my sorority in a different capacity.

That's all I'm saying; all that showcase isn't for every Greek person; and no matter who's organization it is, I've still seen a lot worse than this probate.

Last edited:

Yeah.

Just ... tools of incompetence. Monuments of nothingness and such.

... preparation prevents poor performance. Something like that. :(

But, what do I know? :noidea:

Back