The Walking Dead Season 9

number1

Andrew Lincoln Leaving ‘The Walking Dead’ After Season 9, Norman Reedus Negotiated $20 Million to Stay
By Emily Longeretta
May 29, 2018

Goodbye, Rick Grimes. Following season 9, Andrew Lincoln will leave The Walking Dead, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly. The actor, 44, is only set to appear in six episodes of the ninth season.“Andrew is leaving because he’s had enough of it and wants to focus his energy on movies,” an insider close to Lincoln tells Us. Additionally, a source tells Us exclusively that Lincoln’s costar, Norman Reedus, negotiated a $20 million paycheck to stay on.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertai...coln-leaving-the-walking-dead-after-season-9/

The Walking Dead star Lauren Cohan looks set to leave the show for good in season 9
BY BEN LEE
4 JUNE 2018

With news that Andrew Lincoln is leaving The Walking Dead in season 9, it's easy to forget that just a few weeks earlier there was huge speculation over Lauren Cohan's future on the show.
To very quickly recap, Cohan (who plays Maggie) and AMC struggled to agree on a new contract, leading to the actress to sign up for new ABC series Whiskey Cavalier. However, it later emerged that she would appear in six of the first eight episodes of season 9.
Although fans have been hopeful that Cohan could juggle her time between the two shows, it seems certain that she will be leaving after her six episodes are done (which, coincidentally or not, is the same number as Lincoln is due to appear in before his own departure).

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-wa...lking-dead-lauren-cohan-maggie-season-9-exit/

And not to be outdone, Fear the Walking Dead just killed off its lead actress.

Fear the Walking Dead's Massive Midseason Finale Death Is Totally Inexcusable

Paul Tassi Contributor

This entire situation is maddening for fans who are desperate for these shows to stop disintegrating their casts. What is the point of getting invested in any of these characters when there’s an 80% chance they’re going to be killed off, even if they’re leading the show? The only forgivable death this season might be Nick, given that it was the actor requesting to be let go, but his death is still a blow and makes Madison’s even worse, given that now there’s literally one Clark left. And before you ask, it's been confirmed by Kim Dickens herself that she did not ask to leave, and this was a showrunner-led decision to kill her off before season 4 even started filming (different showrunners from season 3, I might remind you, and now with Scott Gimple overseeing all of this in his new role as TWD overlord).

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...le-death-is-totally-inexcusable/#47b5ab622c7b

So.......are we going to see Alpha and The Whisperers make Rick and a pregnant Maggie (instead of Ezekiel and a pregnant Maggie) her first victims? Are they going to create some situation where Rick and Maggie have to go to another community due to health concerns? Are Rick and Maggie going to kill each other over Negan? This is going to be interesting.

However, I think the show can still be very successful centering on Darryl, Carol, Jesus, and Michonne.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Why is Negan still alive?

Remember the letter Carl wrote to Rick. Basically it was saying for him not to kill Negan in so many words.

I would have preferred Negan kill Rick....Carl not die but get revenge by killing Negan. It could show Carl constantly working out getting buffed and eventually taking over Negan.

I don't know what way they are going now.

I have not watched any of this season and part of the reason is that I know that Andrew Lincoln is done with the show and Rick is going to bite the bullet or get bit and die. Plus I get tired of people getting away with stuff that in reality you know they'd be dead.

I have not watched any of this season and part of the reason is that I know that Andrew Lincoln is done with the show and Rick is going to bite the bullet or get bit and die. Plus I get tired of people getting away with stuff that in reality you know they'd be dead.

Aww hell the entire show.

1. Where they getting all these bullets.
2. Where they getting gas for high speed chases
3. Bathroom water

See my rules would be simple. The need people who just go out and kill walkers.

Hell and how the hell they got a helicopter.

That's the stuff my wife talks about....she gets on my nerves. LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I felt that decision that Maggie and Darryl made to let the Oceanside chicks execute that Savior. At first, I wanted them to stop them, but after it was revealed that she killed the girl's 11-year old brother while smiling and laughing about it during Negan's reign of terror, I understood what they were doing.

Stuff like this makes things more realistic. Negan's folks did some real ruthless things to innocent people, and for Rick and Michonne to think folks were just going to let that go because of his(and Carl's) "dream" was a bit ridiculous. In that world, how the heck could they realistically expect Maggie to be okay with Negan living when she had to watch him smash her husband's head in with Lucille? I think the best move is to execute Negan.

I felt that decision that Maggie and Darryl made to let the Oceanside chicks execute that Savior. At first, I wanted them to stop them, but after it was revealed that she killed the girl's 11-year old brother while smiling and laughing about it during Negan's reign of terror, I understood what they were doing.

Stuff like this makes things more realistic. Negan's folks did some real ruthless things to innocent people, and for Rick and Michonne to think folks were just going to let that go because of his(and Carl's) "dream" was a bit ridiculous. In that world, how the heck could they realistically expect Maggie to be okay with Negan living when she had to watch him smash her husband's head in with Lucille? I think the best move is to execute Negan.
My comment that Maggie is going to be a problem was not necessarily suggesting its a bad thing. She is just grounded enough by her post apocalyptic losses to see things (enemies/threats) clearly. The writers are making Rick more sympathetic before he eats it.
Why is Negan still alive?
Negan has to go. I've said that since last season's finale.

My comment that Maggie is going to be a problem was not necessarily suggesting its a bad thing. She is just grounded enough by her post apocalyptic losses to see things (enemies/threats) clearly. The writers are making Rick more sympathetic before he eats it.

Negan has to go. I've said that since last season's finale.
We've seen several times before where Rick gets comfortable and another group member (mainly Carol) is the one that has to slap sense back into him. I guess it's now Maggie and Darryl that will do it.

1) How the heck is Rick going to get himself up from the re-bar trap?

2) That horse isn't loyal at all, just bucked him off and went to the other side of the street. lol

3) Rick is basically going to sacrifice himself to "save" his dream future.

4) The Saviors are probably going to need one more whooping before getting their minds right.

Maggie is dead on right to kill Negan. I would have personally killed Negan and his group. That is the right thing to do. They tormented people but as usual flipped the switch for their own comfort zone.

Concerning Rick....I think he is going to die but it will be more of an open death where he could possibly return. I think what will happen is the helicopter crew will scoop him up for their experiment. I have a feeling they have figured out how to reverse the effects of becoming a walker.

Maggie is dead on right to kill Negan. I would have personally killed Negan and his group. That is the right thing to do. They tormented people but as usual flipped the switch for their own comfort zone.

Concerning Rick....I think he is going to die but it will be more of an open death where he could possibly return. I think what will happen is the helicopter crew will scoop him up for their experiment. I have a feeling they have figured out how to reverse the effects of becoming a walker.

Heck yeah Maggie is right. I would have killed Negan and his most loyal followers on the spot. They didn't have to fall completely in line with his ways ( see Rick's crew, they follow Rick but also use their own best judgment). Just not realistic for folks to just forgive them and be best buds.

When they were referencing A and B do you think A is Alive and B is Bitten?

Last edited:

That's an interesting theory. I'm ready to know more about this f'ing helicopter. The show needs something more intriguing, like the season when the team was on the road and ending up within the CDC building. The writing is really flat right now. Oh yeah......more ROSITA!

Ok...correction. Rick isn’t going to die. I bet the helicopter people rescue him. His death will be open. Also I have a feeling it will be a time jump.

Damn Found, you must have a connect within AMC!

Back