The Tulane Game doesn't alter this fact..

Timbuktu Jag

Return to Dominance
You know there are a lot of Jag Hattas out there and when they see you defeated they want to prounce on you too..

As Prime Minister of the Great Jaguar Nation, I want to stress that the 41-7 butt whipping that we helped Too-lame administer to our butts by not means alter the fact that we gonna run throw the SWAC like a bottle of kaopetake...

So don't be going getting the big head like you ready to mess with the Jags. A wounded Jaguar is dangerous animal...

Next up HC..

Alleybamy Bullpups, Come on Down the price is right for your whopping....

Alley Cats from J-town, I've seen your team and you in big trouble, can't protect Kent, and can't stop nuthin

Western Kitty, I've your team, you'll in hep plenty trouble...

Northern LA tiggers, you know your role....

Tim Jag,

I've seen your team on the tube twice. And you think I'm impressed. Wait, that's 3 times. Not impressed with Bama State game, UAPB and definitely not Tulane.

Did y'all say your name was "Toby" yesterday???

Robber

Toby, Soby, just don't forget your pappy is on October 13 at 9:45 p.m.

That Ole school coaching gonna get some talented kids kilted.

I'm looking at the A&M replay and you guys are sloppy tacklers. I remember the day when Jsu would really get after you.

Just keep it real

Signed.
Daddy

Don't try to come back the next day with a strong post on how you got you but whipped. We know that, I was at the game.

You guys need to take off for about ahhhh, a week.

I hope you have a better showing against Robert Kent on October 13, or it will be another long ass night for the "U".

Alabama A&M was killing him, and he still threw four touchdowns.

Way to represent the SWAC.

Yea I'm swinging.

He threw for 4 TDs, coulda had move but a few were dropped because A&M rushed 7 & 8 guys seemed like every play. Somethings they got in and sometimes they didn't, when they didn't he burned them good, i.e. no body was covering with 8 rushings.

Look like Bone head defensive strategy to me. You deserve to lose when you do that.

SU will regroud from the TU game and be prime for the SWAC stretch run. It's October you know....

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
He threw for 4 TDs, coulda had move but a few were dropped because A&M rushed 7 & 8 guys seemed like every play. Somethings they got in and sometimes they didn't, when they didn't he burned them good, i.e. no body was covering with 8 rushings.

Look like Bone head defensive strategy to me. You deserve to lose when you do that.

Here is my question, why not blitz 6 instead of everybody and keep two safties deep to help with coverage. Bone Head is not the word when you know you cant cover those guys one on one.

Yeah they got to Kent, but they should have rushing 8 and sometimes 9. But he still killed them. Once again, the Man of Steel prevails over evil.

Get Ready

You and Robber were the vanishing group on Sat., I finally got tired to chasing the locations you all had been. Missed you again....

I guess I will never know what ole Get Ready looks like...huh

Tiim.....If I had known, I would have worn a sign.

Did you have an SU jacket on? If so, i think I saw you.

Get Ready,

Did you have a sweatshirt on and got a little gray in your hair? If so, I think I saw you too.

I went to one place where MD was and I was told you just left, then I saw Nelekt and he told me he was to meet on A&M'side.

I pretty sure I saw you.... It was something like I think I know this guy....

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
Get Ready,

Did you have a sweatshirt on and got a little gray in your hair?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA HA AH AHA HA AHA HA AHAHA AHA HAHA AHA AHAHA HAHAA AH AHA AHAHA

NAAAAW KID that wasnt me.

See you in BHam

Back