Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Coming June 3-5

C-cOry9UIAAfVAy.jpg

That has to be big since it is the MEGA camp, only in Texas LOL
Should be some nice talent at this event

This is getting ridiculous. smh

I wouldn't be helping the enemy of my enemy or my enemy for that matter. I know relationships @ that level are important to coaches/coaching staffs but I think some are selfishly looking out for themselves and their probable future unemployment developing and maintaining their remote relationships rather than looking @ the ONLY picture: recruit the best for the school that writes your checks. smh

Man how long have you been trolling The Booker T Washington? A lot of history in those hallways.
A whole lot of history. Just once a week because my son's AAU program practices there. BTW coaches are good peeps.

Used to be there all the time reffing the Studewood Cobras games also.

Was Mercury Hayes the last one? lol
I think Jeremy Broadway came after Mercury. Then there was the big running back....last name was Jackson if I remember and of course John Gibbs II. Not to mention J.V. Cain, Larry 'Chappie' Foster, Don Goode, Speedy Thomas, John Moore, Uriel 'Sloppy Joe' Johnson and others. Southern had two from Booker T who played under Stump and probably some others I cannot recall at the present time.

the last good team was in 2003 with Brandon Jackson at running back and Darius Austin who turned into a party promoter after quitting football. They had Katy up 14-0 but couldn't field a pooch kick and it went downhill...the guys (waddell) who went to SU were on decent but not typical BTW teams.

the ones in the 90s and 2000s were loaded but would flame out in the playoffs...the 1994 team with Darius Yates (LSU), Kenyo Hunter (played basketball at Hampton of all places), Willie Harvey, Kenneth Tarver, etc. rolled through everyone but was blasted by Galveston Ball in the regional semifinals (Casey Hampton's team).

Kerry Dixon's teams were loaded also...

BTW always had big linemen on both sides, linebackers, skill but never put it all together....crazy part about it the difference maker North could've had on defense was his son who played in Fort Bend at Elkins.

the last good team was in 2003 with Brandon Jackson at running back and Darius Austin who turned into a party promoter after quitting football. They had Katy up 14-0 but couldn't field a pooch kick and it went downhill...the guys (waddell) who went to SU were on decent but not typical BTW teams.

the ones in the 90s and 2000s were loaded but would flame out in the playoffs...the 1994 team with Darius Yates (LSU), Kenyo Hunter (played basketball at Hampton of all places), Willie Harvey, Kenneth Tarver, etc. rolled through everyone but was blasted by Galveston Ball in the regional semifinals (Casey Hampton's team).

Kerry Dixon's teams were loaded also...

BTW always had big linemen on both sides, linebackers, skill but never put it all together....crazy part about it the difference maker North could've had on defense was his son who played in Fort Bend at Elkins.
We are coming back....soccer and baseball are leading the way!

This is getting ridiculous. smh

I wouldn't be helping the enemy of my enemy or my enemy for that matter. I know relationships @ that level are important to coaches/coaching staffs but I think some are selfishly looking out for themselves and their probable future unemployment developing and maintaining their remote relationships rather than looking @ the ONLY picture: recruit the best for the school that writes your checks. smh

C-XKkbbUIAExsfj.jpg

I think it is cool, some people who think they want to ride the bench at a PWI instead of get playing time with us will get a chance to see the facilities at PV and their choice may be different

Back