UNIVERSITY

AAMU
ALST
ASU
MVSU
GSU
PVAM
SU

THIS IS WHY THE BIG THREE IS NOT WORRIED. ONLY ONE OF THE BIG THREE HAS TO GET BY BOTH ALABAMA SCHOOLS. POOR JSU

Two of the big three have to contend with the Tigers of Texas Southern University. After the dust clears TSU will be there not Grambling. Ala am you will get a taste on Sept. 22 in Huntsville. Grambling get theirs on Oct 27.

R17 you are a very astute fellow. In the past I have not reponded to your posts because I have been waiting for you to say something that is worthwhile. Just when I was about to pay you a compliment, you had to mention AAMU. Come up here on your ugly Tiger Bus and get what is due you.

Actually, you pups lucked out by not having the loss to GREATNESS count against you. Don't you realize that this will
be 3 consecutive losses to Greatness in a 12month period!

It ain't personal...it's just [size=3.5]NO MERCY![/size]

Man I can't wait!

One the day after the GSU/AAMU game. We will be calling the pound pups 3n12!

MightyDog,

Help me out here. You seem to be a great AAMU historian. What is the series record between us?

Just asking. (hint: Mike should know)

My records does not show any games with Texas So. University

It seems like we played TSU in Dallas in the late 80s or 90s. We played in a classic in Dallas.

Oh we will be there in the best looking bus in the SWAC. It will be nice to beat two Alabama schools back to back.

Originally posted by MightyDog
My records does not show any games with Texas So. University

It seems like we played TSU in Dallas in the late 80s or 90s. We played in a classic in Dallas.

That's what I thought.

Mike... go ahead and break the news to him.

CLeb, after we beat you all for the National Swimming Championship a few years ago , I didn't think it was necessary to keep up with records between AAMU/TSU. I made a couple of visits to your campus and you know the rest of the story.

Aye C-Leb!

I checked to see if we ever played TxSU before and your boy must've been talking about Bama State. We have never played TSU before.

I remember going to see Bama State play TxSU in Mobile one year, though! I think that was in '95.

Mike is not going to say anything bad about TxSo. According to him, they will be good next year and they even have a few surprises (but of course Mikey is the only person who puts a lot of stock on first year recruits). Mike knows that if TxSo is even a decent team they will beat AAMU. Mike also knows that TxSo has more than 6000 students, so the chances of them beating TxSo is even slimmer. Mike also knows that the coaches at Florida, Georgia and TxA&M hate Cooper because Cooper stole all of their best recruits.

It sorta depends on the date of the game. You know Charmin State usually goes "limp" near the end of the season. Fattens up on a bunch of cupcakes early, gets azz kicked by GSU, finished off by SUcks, then starts ranting about what they will have the next year.

But I understand how yall think Charmin is real good. They kicked JStank's butt so bad that yall won't even return Da Sleepa's phone calls.

TP!

I wish we had a way to pull up my predicitons from last year. I told your dumb arses last year that you would lose to TxSU. I told your dumbarses lst year that you would lose to UAPB. SU screwed my predicitons by losing to jsu. Then TxSU screw my west predicitons by losing to SU.

Bruh, you can't even bring yourself to say that I was dayum near 85% correct on my predictions. Were you and Get REady fell well below 38%. That's just the truth and you know it. Yall look sooooo stupid talking about Alcorn got a team. Well yeah! They got a team.... a team that will not be a factor in the East!

Now, as for your comment about schools being upset. Ask U of H where their Running backs are? I bet you will hear them say in unisom. AAMU! I'm sorry DPG peeps, they made me say it. Hey TP, we also got somebody else out of your own back yards..... Let me be quiet... The dummies don't even know, yet! Your coach needs to stop washin' draws and find out when Blue Chips change their minds. Dummies!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

AD
We can tell them everything that we have in store for this football season and they still won't be able to do jack about it. This time the field hands won't get a chance to bail them out.

If y'all only knew. TSU has one thing on their mind this year....breezing through the SWAC. I plan on having a good time in Huntville.

My bad!

I kinda got carried away, A.D. Sorry! But I didn't tell them about...... :D and ......... :teleport:

MIKE,

We don't care who or what y'all got. Y'all won't beat us. '95 has come and gone. That was your one moment in the sun. And as for predictions, hell you picked against JSU damn near every week, so when we do lose, yo ass can't help but be right. You say that SU messed it up for you. How did 0-7 do for ya.

Dummies??? Dumb azzes??? Your coach is Ron Cooper, right???

The day we sweat 0-7 recruits will the day this world ends. Just bring whatever U of H reject RB's and JSU blue chippers that we don't know about to the game on 9/29. And as usual, we will still get in that azz.

I wonder if you know that.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

robber, this year we will not be faced with issues among coaches.

AAMU will be focus this year. As you know, SU and JSU caught us with problems in the ranks. Our house if finally in order.

This is why we are on a roll.

Originally posted by Robber
MIKE,

We don't care who or what y'all got. Y'all won't beat us. '95 has come and gone. That was your one moment in the sun.

The day we sweat 0-7 recruits will the day this world ends. Just bring whatever U of H reject RB's and JSU blue chippers that we don't know about to the game on 9/29. And as usual, we will still get in that azz.

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back