The Sum Of ALL Fears: Staring Morgan Freeman

and the verdict is...

L YEAH!!!! I think this'll be the best Jack Ryan film since Hunt for Red October! Man, this is gonna be a good summer for movies. So much for saving my money ;)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by philharmonic
I agree!!! The storyline is tight!!! I'm going to watch it tonight!!!

Ugh it starts 2morrow unless you got that hookup.:D

But I'll check it out Sunday!!! Along with Undercover Bro.

L yeah I'm going to see it!!

I think I first saw the trailer for that movie in late April/early May. I said then that I was going to see it.

Originally posted by Sho Nuff
If it is aleast half as good as the book it will be the bomb!!!
You know it won't be nearly as good as the book. But I'ma peep it one day.

It took me 5 years to read the book. I bought it my first year in law school. Put it down one day and forgot about it. I picked it up 5 years later and read it. The trailer revealed some deviations from the book, but that's to be expected.

Tom Clancy is my kinda author. I hope Ben Afleck is as good as Jack Ryan as Harrison Ford was in "Clear and Present Danger" and "Patriot Games".

I WILL SEE IT. I LIKE THE JACK RYAN CHARACTER. C&P DANGER AND PATRIOT GAMES WAS GOOD STUFF.

HARRISON FORD IS COOL

A friend of mind manages the theater and he let me and some other partners of mine check it out last night!!! All I've got to say is it is toooooo real with the current situation with India and Pakistan!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by philharmonic
A friend of mind manages the theater and he let me and some other partners of mine check it out last night!!!

SO THAT MEANS YOU HAVE IT ON TAPE:idea:

Originally posted by Robber

So is that a good or bad thing??? Thumbs up or down???

Robber, to me, it's a bad thing. I mean after 9/11, it gives "other" people ideas on how to bomb the USA. The idea presented in the movie was an eye opener. :eek2: :bawling: :idea:

Originally posted by kellis

Robber, to me, it's a bad thing. I mean after 9/11, it gives "other" people ideas on how to bomb the USA. The idea presented in the movie was an eye opener. :eek2: :bawling: :idea:
Please remember that this is an adaptation of a book. So the idea woulda been planted years ago. Assuming that terrorists read. But, you never know, huh???

BTW, I'm expecting dinner from you for my unexpected services to you. Thanks ain't good enough.:p

I like the movie. It was good. You coulda heard a pin drop in the theater when that bomb blew up. So I think people were sensing the fact that this could really happen. The sad part is that I think it will happen one day. We just dont know when or where.

I am about half way through the book. The book is excellent. I will check the movie out as soon as I finish.

Originally posted by Robber

BTW, I'm expecting dinner from you for my unexpected services to you. Thanks ain't good enough.:p

Dinner's on me in either Greensboro or New Orleans. :D ;)

Back