The Sting Is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say whateva you want Y'all busters are scared!!!!DK got his timing back.The dayum ball is going to be spread all ova the field.TE,FB,WR,RB hell even the backup QB's.....
I know u scared You know u scared so stop front'n.Your greasey arse fans are going to be calling for Hughes head afterwards!!!like you guys wouldn't have ran the score on somebody!!!u guys aren't small time y'all are just stupid!!!!

If we would've scored only 21 pts y'all still would be talking the same ol'shnitzit!!!

a bunch of simpltetons :emlaugh:

We did pull up on Valley....Coulda easily scored 90.

Ask Valley if the won the fight....

LC has no class, thats why we didnt hire him.

Originally posted by Get Ready
LC has no class, thats why we didnt hire him.
Yeah right!!!! You goons want LC now!!!!

Let's see....

LC and his offense or JW and his stain fighting secrets?

You make the call...

Hornets

These fools ain't knowing--- Man 'o Man... yeap, after we Beat the bumpers off of them beeguls, umma sit back and what how quiet the page will be. I may not post until the following week- just to allow that arse to soak in some Epson salt, before smackin' them around with Words.

I'm so glad your record wasn't been tarished by a conference team yet... Dayum--- I can't wait to watch your plane nose dive after the SWARM rips through Pississippi!!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :bawling: :emlaugh: :D

I hope you don't think you will see that version of HORNETS that played in the Alcorn game... DO YOU??? :D:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Its amazing what a D3 team that doesnt even give scholarships can do for your confidence aint it?

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Now he wants to compare Valley to JC smith. This is sad and smalltime
Now I want to compare jsue to JC Smith

Aint a dayum bit of difference, maybe jsue needs to move down to Div 2. I would love to see yall play JC Smith. Just like Noise Talka, I predict JC Smith would win!!!!

Back