The Sting Is Back!!!!!!!!!!!!

mighty hornet

The HMIC!!
ole mighty hornet went to the massacre in Montgomery this weekend and umm......

If you aint one of the 2 lucky teams (SU and Alcorn) that have already played the HORNETS, consider your ass in trouble!!!!!!!

The real HORNET team has arrived

<font size=4>IT'S STING TIME!!!!!!!!</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=1>shut up TP and GSupe </font> :D

Next up to get a sting up the ass will be jsue, one of the original COLE<font color=red>BLOODED</font> tricks!!!!!

Tell JW to order lots of tape!!!! I'm sure yall remember all the turned ankles yall sorry ass defense had last year trying to figure out the High Octane, Big Offense offense.
Add a HORNET running game to the mix and I see a shootload of trouble for jsue!!!

Can we get a laughing message icon please???

mighty hornet,

Nothing like a good junior high team to get your spirits up, huh???

Bring that arse to Jackson. A place where you've NEVER won. A place where you've never come close to winning. A place where you will get yours for picking on little ole Johnson C. Smith.:redhot:

say rob,
You're a pretty smart dude. Do you understand the quote
|
|
|
|
V
Originally posted by mighty hornet
Add a HORNET running game to the mix and I see a shootload of trouble for jsue!!!

Your defense will be playing a game of twister!!!!

He's actually bragging about that win???

:emlaugh: Man when did yall put in the 3rd string ??? Was it when yall was up 64-0???:rolleyes:

I've never seen such a debacle in my life. You could've at least made it decent, but nooooo yall had to run the score up!!!

What a tasteless display of sportsmanship!!

Bragging on a win over the sisters of the poor. this is beyond alll measurements of sad. Did Kennedy play the whole game? How sad.

Re: He's actually bragging about that win???

Originally posted by JAG03
You could've at least made it decent
ummm my team won, shouldn't you be saying that to Johnson C. Smith or are we responsible for making the score look decent for them????

JST,
Nope, Kennedy did not play the whole game
You need to hope we don't run the score up on sorry jsue.

ole mighty hornet went to the massacre in Montgomery this weekend and umm......

If you aint one of the 2 lucky teams (SU and Alcorn) that have already played the HORNETS, consider your ass in trouble!!!!!!!

The real HORNET team has arrived

<font size=4>IT'S STING TIME!!!!!!!!</FONT>
<FONT SIZE=1>shut up TP and GSupe </font> :D

Next up to get a sting up the ass will be jsue, one of the original COLE<font color=red>BLOODED</font> tricks!!!!!

Tell JW to order lots of tape!!!! I'm sure yall remember all the turned ankles yall sorry ass defense had last year trying to figure out the High Octane, Big Offense offense.

Though I smack with the likes of Van Smack and go toe-to-toe with Get Ready, and have not Scoreboard I have become a sounding brass or a clanging cymbal.. In other words, I am talking LOUD, yet saying nothing. (Empty wagons maketh a lotta noise)

btw,
JST were you or were you not on here and MF last week starting several topics about a win over that powerhouse Valley?

just asking......

Anyway, this post is not bragging about our win over Johnson C. Smith. I'm just giving you lames notice that your nappy wigs about to be split!!!!!!! And this the thanks I get for warning yall!!!!!! tsk, tsk, tsk,

Before I forget, the following people need to stay away from TSPN. They actually picked Johnson C. Smith to win

Noise Talka
The Show
phatback

smdh

Wassup Dr. J

How you doing bruh?

How was your weekend?

My team won this weekend.
Did yours?
Was it close?

Thanks

Your pal,

mighty hornet

Now he wants to compare Valley to JC smith. This is sad and smalltime we all know that Kennedy accounted for all but 2 of your passes. Thank God for JCS and Miles. Concentrate on Skegee. The are still the best team in Bama.

Son
Kennedy only threw the ball 25 times. If you knew anything about ASU's offense, you would know that throwing the ball 25 times aint much at all.

But your team only threw 27 passes, so he played the whole game didnt he? You saw they were hapless and you kept throwing. thats what was sad.

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
But your team only threw 27 passes, so he played the whole game didnt he? You saw they were hapless and you kept throwing. thats what was sad.

JST,

How many passes and punches did you late-hittin' lames throw at Valley? Talk about sad.

smh

Originally posted by J-State Tigeri]
27 passes, so he played the whole game didnt he? You saw they were hapless and you kept throwing. thats what was sad.
JST,
You really need to shut up before people start to figure out that you don't know anything about football!!! :snicker:

1. No, Kennedy did not play the whole game.

2. No, we did not keep throwing.

3. RB Larry Bias ran for over 200 yards.

4. We're gonna beat the hell outta jsue!!!!!!!

Nothing like a win over Johnson C Smith to get Mighty Hornet and Duece or MacFac or all these other dayum Hornet smackers back to the smack board. Yall suck. Plain and simple. You think you have a running game now since you ran over JC Smith? Dude, come on? Yall got your groove back now huh? Man this is a dayum shame.

Thank God for JC Smith, but now you are about to play somebody that will hit you back. Somebody that is going over your head. Somebody that can run it down your throat. Be like 0-9 and pick your poison. They chose to die by bombing, we didnt have to send in the foot soldiers. We are going to kill Alabama State, you Bastards......

JST, Mighty Hornet does have a point.......

btw,
JST were you or were you not on here and MF last week starting several topics about a win over that powerhouse Valley?

just asking......

Before I forget, the following people need to stay away from TSPN. They actually picked Johnson C. Smith to win

Noise Talka
The Show
phatback

smdh

I had to do it man......y'all pissed me off. :redhot: After Sucks put it to you, maybe a couple of cats could be found all last week. Even y'all had no idea what Johnson C. Smith was going to bring. And now you beat the breaks off a bush league squad and what do you want, a cookie ???

Man, just don't disappear any more, okay ? :D

How smalltime can you get?

This is even worser than JSU last week. I mean you are really over here talkng smack about beating JC Smith. Not just a D2 squad, but a sub par D2 squad. Man they are a dayum 2nd string high school JV squad. Hell, even Valley could put 70 on them.

I guess now we all supposed to believe that beating up on these punks, yall are going to run the table.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!

Man I guess after that dream dies, you will get another promotion and we won't hear from you for a while again!!!

the massacre in Montgomery this weekend and umm......

<font size = 1>smalltime</font>

Buffalo last week and Bama this week.......worser than ever!

You say that as if you have a ice cubes chance in hell at beating us? ha ha haha! Hell we could let JC Smith's QB start and still pummel your defense by 20.

But if we let Randy start this year, will yall at least try and score this time, without us giving it to you?

All Im saying is...you coulda called off the dogs on Junior College Smith. You proved nothing by beating them that bad.

Like I always say, Once a low life cheating no class crook, always a low life cheating no class crook.

Originally posted by Get Ready
All Im saying is...you coulda called off the dogs on Junior College Smith.
We did!!!!!!!!

Should jsue have called the dogs off valley last week??
Don't answer.....

Actually, I see why yall didn't call the dogs off valley. They had scored 3 straight TDs on your 1st team defense. To top it off, they kicked yall arse too!
:emlaugh:

Say whateva you want Y'all busters are scared!!!!DK got his timing back.The dayum ball is going to be spread all ova the field.TE,FB,WR,RB hell even the backup QB's.....
I know u scared You know u scared so stop front'n.Your greasey arse fans are going to be calling for Hughes head afterwards!!!

Back