The St. Louis Cardinals' Darryl Kile has been....

s phi s

The One Man Band
....found dead in his hotel room. They just anounced it on Foxduring the Dodgers-Red Sox game. Don't know many details, but he as a good pitcher that endeared himself to many Houston Astros fans over the years. Condolonces to the family. More details as they become available.

Originally posted by s phi s
....found dead in his hotel room. They just anounced it on Foxduring the Dodgers-Red Sox game. Don't know many details, but he as a good pitcher that endeared himself to many Houston Astros fans over the years. Condolonces to the family. More details as they become available.

DAMN CARDINALS ARE HAVING A BAD WEEK AS FAR AS DEATH IN CONCERNED.......

Being from St. Louis, this is Devestating.
First we lose Jack Buck, now Darryl Kile.

Please, I ask that everyone on this board pray for the city of St. Louis in our time of Mourning.

Thank you for your prayers.

Not trying to be facetious or anything but using a word like "devastating" to describe the loss of a baseball player that most of St. Louis didn't know personally sounds strange. I mean, it's unfortunate that it happened but is the City of St. Louis devastated when it loses a "Pookie" or "Rey Rey" that is a native St. Louis resident to a drive-by shooting or gang violence?

I expect that from someone from GRAM-Pax.

You dont know how it effected the city of St. Louis. If you cant be compasionate dawg, roll out!!!!!

Back