The Sopranos

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
One Word: WOW

I dont want to say anything in case you didn't see it. I don't want to spoil it for you.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
NASTYNUPE said:

I dont want to say anything in case you didn't see it. I don't want to spoil it for you.
What NN just said...WOW!!! And this is just the 1st episode of the new season. This episode would have been good enough to be a season ender. :bowdown:

SAME OLD G said:
What NN just said...WOW!!! And this is just the 1st episode of the new season. This episode would have been good enough to be a season ender. :bowdown:

Yeah. As soon as the credits started rolling at the end my phone started blowing up with questions like, "Do you think...."!!!

Can't wait till next week!!! Even when they did the snippets of Season 5 I was getting crunk....I'm gonna have to get season 5.

NASTYNUPE said:

As my great grandmother would say, "I'm so shocked, I can't speak on it rat now"

:eek: :sick:

I tivo-ed it and will watch it again tonight.

Hey pbla, you don't have the whole HBO package? It will come on TONIGHT on one of the other HBOs. Lawd chile, you don't want to wait until Tuesday. :eek:

Dayum PBLA and the rest of yall, if you didn't see it, you shouldn't have opened this post. But I will warn you, don't look below!
I can't believe Uncle Junior! That dude needs to be in a home quick, I bet Tony puts his arse in assisted living now. And what is the deal with dudes wife. He is the mob chic. He can't just get up and leave because he has some extra cash. I blame her for ole boy going out like that. She was testing him, and even challenged him to kill Tony.....like they would have been safe then?

Man I am ready for next week!

Suge said:
Dayum PBLA and the rest of yall, if you didn't see it, you shouldn't have opened this post. But I will warn you, don't look below!
I can't believe Uncle Junior! That dude needs to be in a home quick, I bet Tony puts his arse in assisted living now. And what is the deal with dudes wife. He is the mob chic. He can't just get up and leave because he has some extra cash. I blame her for ole boy going out like that. She was testing him, and even challenged him to kill Tony.....like they would have been safe then?

Man I am ready for next week!

Why is everyone an informant??! DAYMN!!!
OH yeah...I was cracking up laughing with Uncle Jr. at the end...until he went and hid in the closet. That's so sad.
Yeah and dude's wife was irking me as well...
But oh well!! Can't wait till next week!!!

Yes....everybody is snitching!! But with all the snitching they still can't get anybody! But Johhny Sacs wife is about to start up some isht after seeing Carms new car!

Suge said:
Yes....everybody is snitching!! But with all the snitching they still can't get anybody! But Johhny Sacs wife is about to start up some isht after seeing Carms new car!

I didn't like the way Carm "showed off" her new car. Took her car to one to show it off, took it to Johnny Sacs wife just to show it off, pretending to want to take her on a spa day, made friends with ole girl she called a bi tch just the other day, but she sho fixed her ass. I fell out laughing when she told Carm she thought about that be settled on hers and clicked the alarm and when the lights lit up Carmela's mouth fell open. She switched her ass right over to her car and got in. Carmela was outdone! Good for that ho! :lol:

:eek: @ Uncle Junior shooting Tony!!! Damn!! And that fool hung himself, I knew he was going to kill himself under all the pressure. Now I want Tony to find out in the hospital that his wife said to kill him. They he can choke the sh at out of her, that dope head son, and the whining little gal. :smash:

Seeing Spots said:
I didn't like the way Carm "showed off" her new car. :eek: @ Uncle Junior shooting Tony!!! Damn!! And that fool hung himself, I knew he was going to kill himself under all the pressure. Now I want Tony to find out in the hospital that his wife said to kill him. They he can choke the sh at out of her, that dope head son, and the whining little gal. :smash:

:eek:
Dang SS!!!
:scared:

Seeing Spots said:
I fell out laughing when she told Carm she thought about that be settled on hers and clicked the alarm and when the lights lit up Carmela's mouth fell open. She switched her ass right over to her car and got in. Carmela was outdone! Good for that ho! :lol:
I didn't understand that part. You are talking about when they were in the parking lot right? Are you talking about the part when she told Carm that she was better off owning her car outright?

SAME OLD G said:
I didn't understand that part. You are talking about when they were in the parking lot right? Are you talking about the part when she told Carm that she was better off owning her car outright?

Yeah that's the part, in the parking lot after they had lunch.
Carm face hit the "floor" when she saw Johnny Sacs wife's car!!!

southsuburbs said:
Yeah that's the part, in the parking lot after they had lunch.
Carm face hit the "floor" when she saw Johnny Sacs wife's car!!!

She's not Johnny Sacks wife. Johnny Sacks wife is the extremely large woman and he is in jail. That chick is Pussy's widow; remember he was killed about 2-3 seasons ago. She made a comment about getting the Vette on her own when Carmela said Tony bought it for her.

Yeah Soggy, that's what I was talking about. You know Carmela is very b itchy about having the biggest house and the finest clothes and jewelry because she is married to Tony! She has to have better than all of the other wives.

Yeah Big Pussy got dumped in the ocean....because they found out he was about to turn fed too. I know the FBI has informants, but dayum everybody is ready to roll over. Even Don's and Captains!

UMM SS, I guess it's safe to say Carmela isn't one of your favorites! LOL! They did have me bugging when the showed adriana in that house, I was like WTF, then Carmela woke up!

Suge said:
They did have me bugging when the showed adriana in that house, I was like WTF, then Carmela woke up!

Yeah now that threw me for a loop as well. I was like, "wait a minute....isn't she dead?!?!"
LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Where have y'all been? That's not Pussy's ex-either. That's Richie Aprile's ex. Remember Tony's best friend who got killed, and her son was dating Meadow for a minute, who Tony had to have killed.

Great opener, I had my reservations as to how the show would start off, with the long lay off, and all. Definitely worth the wait, should be a great season, and a half.

NICE

D-NICE said:
Where have y'all been? That's not Pussy's ex-either. That's Richie Aprile's ex. Remember Tony's best friend who got killed, and her son was dating Meadow for a minute, who Tony had to have killed.

Great opener, I had my reservations as to how the show would start off, with the long lay off, and all. Definitely worth the wait, should be a great season, and a half.

NICE
Yeah, thanks for clearing that up because I knew that was not Pussy's wife either.

D-NICE said:

NICE

:lol:
We just all wrong!!!
LOL

D-NICE said:

NICE

Nope, you guys are wrong. I went to the HBO website and IT CONFIRMS that she is Pussy's wife. Angie. Aprile's wife, Rosalie Aprile, is larger, taller than that chick, who isn't as sassy as Pussy's wife. THAT IS PUSSY'S WIFE WITH THAT FINE ASS VETTE!! Go to the website if you don't believe me.

Suge: actually, Carm is one of my favorites and I love her. I just didn't like what she did and does, flaunting her car, jewels, big house, etc. to one wife whose mob husband is dead and the other one whose husband is in jail.

I tivo-ed the show and watched again Wednesday night with closed captioned. IT WAS STILL GREAT! Can't wait til Sunday. See y'all rat here after the show! :wavey:

BTW, I made this a STICKY!

Seeing Spots said:
As my great grandmother would say, "I'm so shocked, I can't speak on it rat now"

:eek: :sick:

I tivo-ed it and will watch it again tonight.

Hey pbla, you don't have the whole HBO package? It will come on TONIGHT on one of the other HBOs. Lawd chile, you don't want to wait until Tuesday. :eek:
I taped it.(March Madness delayed me from watching it on Tuesday. :D). But anyway, senility is something else. I putting more mushrooms in my diet.:lol:

Last night sucked. I mean I was bored the entire show. After the way the show started, they really let me down with this episode. I mean there were so many angles they could have taken last night, and they instead decided to have a pity party and the idiotic flashes of Tony's dream life.

HBO dropped the ball on episode 2....it better get better quick!

O yeah, and that big live show.....even worser!

Suge said:
Last night sucked. I mean I was bored the entire show. After the way the show started, they really let me down with this episode. I mean there were so many angles they could have taken last night, and they instead decided to have a pity party and the idiotic flashes of Tony's dream life.

I was thinking the same thing until the "meeting" at the funeral of ole dude that killed himself.
IMO, that kind of set the "stage" for what this season will be about....who gets the Power if the boss dies!!
The scenes for next week pretty much verified what I was thinking.

I won't lie, I wanted a lot more than what they gave us but I'm excited to see what's going to go down with the "family" while Tony is in the hospital.

Oh and as far as the show that comes on after, my TV changes to ABC for "Grey's Anatomy" so I missed it.
:headphone

Yall know the first episode of this season was the lowest watched opening episode. Isn't this the final seson of the show?

Suge said:

I agree! I was like :rolleyes: :shame: :bawling: the entire hour. I didn't like it at all, EXCEPT for the "meeting" to decide how thangs would go down while T is incapacitated.

Okay did you read my response about Angie being Big Pussy's wife? Did you hear Carmela tell Rosalie, Aprile's widow, that Angie had not been there, but called and she guessed she was too busy at her body shop? CLASSIC CARM! :bowdown:

Anyway, next week teaser LOOKED better than last night! It was the pits. I don't want Tony to die though. :bawling:

Back