The Sopranos

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
This season is the best season yet!!! The writing is excellent. I just knew that they were gonna kill Christopher tonight!!! The Sopranos is the best show on TV at this time!!!

Major props to HBO for holding it down!!!

NASTYNUPE said:
This season is the best season yet!!! The writing is excellent. I just knew that they were gonna kill Christopher tonight!!! The Sopranos is the best show on TV at this time!!!

Major props to HBO for holding it down!!!

Man, I thought "Chrissy" would have been dead about two seasons ago. He's a loose cannon and he pisses the wrong people off. If he wasn't Tony's nephew, he would've been killed with his boy who robbed Uncle Junior's shipment at the airport. (season 1, I believe). Dude is on thin ice.

But this is the best show out there. The writing is uncanny! How can you be a writer for that show and not have been 'connected'?

I must've saw a rerun. The one I saw tonight was where Tony & Adrianna were in an accident & in the end they were all at a restaurant together. BTW, how did Tony get Carmilla to go to the restaurant w/him & sit across from Christopher & Adrianna?

Taylor-Made'90 said:
What's this show, The Sopranos????
:smug:
You kidding, right???

Anyway, I been out all day. 'Bout to catch tonight's episode in about 4 minutes.

Just watched tonight's episode. I woulda killed Christopher for coming in the spot with that gun. Then I woulda got with Adrianna. That thang is gorgeous. It's funny how wild that story got.

DAYUUMM!!! CHRIS WAS WHACKED LAST NIGHT!! I missed it last night. The writers of this show are outstanding. What day will the re-run of this episode will be aired?

I thought Crissy should have gotten wacked! Man he threw the sandwich at a Captain, and he shot up T's car. But at the very least I hope that Tony stops trying to groom him as his #2 or the family will be up the creek. I think eventually his cousin Tony will come back into the family..........

But remember that this Chrostopher thing isn't over..........

This is probably the best season yet. You know that when they find out that Chrissy is talking to the Feds, they are going to tell Christopher that he has to take care of this problem............yeah he's gonna have to wack his fiance'.
She will soon sleep with the fishes like Big Pu**y!

If you are old skool and you like Westerns............the series that comes on after The Soprano's is great!

i beg to differ as this season being the best. i really liked last season. i predict that tony is going to sleep with "lil crissy pooh, boo boo", he told his shrink that he has feelings for her and she is getting extremely messy. crissy had better count his blessings, because only and only tony's cousin saved him from meeting his maker. adrianna is the loose cannon and will end up telling on herself by accident and tony will make christopher help her meet her maker. tony and his wife will get back together. she is wanting to have this martha stewart life and that is not going to happen. they are mafia wives and gonna have to deal with it. i also suspect that tony is gone put a nice arse whooping on lil tony.....now he is out of control. one question....when did tony start hitting coke?

Dude, Chris didn't get whacked. He shoulda gotten whacked. He woulda, if I were Don.

And if Adrianna gets found out and killed, may as well take Christopher out, too. I couldn't stand to have her killed, though. I ain't much into "other" women, but that thang . . . ooooooooo weeee.

Robber said:
Dude, Chris didn't get whacked. He shoulda gotten whacked. He woulda, if I were Don.

And if Adrianna gets found out and killed, may as well take Christopher out, too. I couldn't stand to have her killed, though. I ain't much into "other" women, but that thang . . . ooooooooo weeee.

Wheeew! I'm glad you cleared that up. I thought it was kind of strange with Christopher being taken out while Adrianna is talking to the FBI. It would be any more suspense with her husband dead. But I co sign with you about Adrianna, ain't too much with the other women.

Adrianna is gone!!!!Dayum Chris had his own fiance' killed! She should have taken the deal from the FBI! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

They finallly had a decent episode last night. Because the episode last week was a hot mess!

Tony and Carmella have gotten back together.

Adreianne told Chris that she has been talking to the Feds for a year, and they wanna cut a deal for them both. Chris was pissed at Tony, so Adrianne thought that Chris ould go for the offer from the feds. Chris tried to choked the shizit outta her, but decided to go for the offer. Later on, Chris saw this tired broke down looking family, and I guess he realized that could be him...so he reports to Tony What Adrieianne did. Tony makes a bogus call to her telling her that Chris tried to off himself and Sil would pick her up and take her to the hospital. Well, you can figure out the rest. :lol:

Johnny sacks is the boss of NY now. Lil Carmine decided to step aside.

Tony B is on the run because he kilt one of Johnny Sacks boys. He demanded Tony S to give Tony B up, but Tony S is sticking by his family even though Tony B messed up. Tony S told Johnny sacks to go fugg himself. :lol:

amethyst08 said:
Tony and Carmella have gotten back together.
Amethyst, please elaborate. Is this a ploy by Tony to keep the alimony payments reasonable? Cause last time I watched, he had a woman going upstairs to his bedroom & it wasn't Carmella.

Fortitude said:
Amethyst, please elaborate. Is this a ploy by Tony to keep the alimony payments reasonable? Cause last time I watched, he had a woman going upstairs to his bedroom & it wasn't Carmella.

I am not sure if Tony is tryna get outta paying alimony or not. A few shows ago, Carmella was having a hard time tryna find a lawyer to represent her in the divorce. Tony also told her she wasn't entitled to jack because she knew what the deal was with his lifestyle and how he made his money.
Tony moved back home and Carmella hit him up for some money to buy some property to open a buisness.

One of Tony's lil girlfriends had an accident when her blouse caught on fire while she was cooking. Tony paid for her medical expenses, and was ready to dump her.

amethyst08 said:
I am not sure if Tony is tryna get outta paying alimony or not. A few shows ago, Carmella was having a hard time tryna find a lawyer to represent her in the divorce. Tony also told her she wasn't entitled to jack because she knew what the deal was with his lifestyle and how he made his money.
Tony moved back home and Carmella hit him up for some money to buy some property to open a buisness.

One of Tony's lil girlfriends had an accident when her blouse caught on fire while she was cooking. Tony paid for her medical expenses, and was ready to dump her.

Carmella said that Tony could come back in on certain conditions;buy a $600,000 home, stop messin' around. But Carmella does not know about Adrianna's death. Tony is now worried that Carmella will find out about Adrianna's hit and if she does that's it for their marriage.

pbla said:
Carmella said that Tony could come back in on certain conditions;buy a $600,000 home, stop messin' around. But Carmella does not know about Adrianna's death. Tony is now worried that Carmella will find out about Adrianna's hit and if she does that's it for their marriage.
Oh yeah...Tony did say he would stop messing around. I believed him. :lol:
I don't think Carmella will find out about Abrianna's death. It looks like they set up up pretty good to look like she skipped town. Her car will be towed away from the airport and they will just think she left on a plane to go to a place far, far away.

I'm glad he and Chris made back up. The season ending episode was Da Bomb. The feds had old Tony on the run.

NEXT UP: THE WIRE!!! Can't wait for season 3!!! For some odd reason...I just don't believe that D'Angelo is dead.

pbla said:
[It's getting hot in New Jersey!! Tony wacked his cousin to save his nephew,Chris.

Back