The Smalltime Bills!

Suge

The Phat Mack
You know what....it is going to be soooooo sweet when we roll to Jacktown and wax that arse!! You lames are all over the board bragging and ranting and raving about beating up on 0-9, and Valley. What do you think that by struggling with these two lack luster squads that you are scaring somebody.....ha ha ha ha!! You boys suck, and padding your stat sheet against these panzies, won't help you this month. Yes lames......it is October...and the Grambling Tigers are coming to get you! We may put up dayum near 50 on that weak piss poor bunch of fleas you call a defense. While you are slapping around your twisted ssters from the East, we are barnstorming the country and rising in the polls! We are not John Coffey...and we dayum sure ain't Valley. But what we are is your pimps...and on Oct. 20....we want our money!!!

Assume the position,...and when we get through kicking your arse, you can keep the boots!!!

Man we are about to get in you like a mosquito at a blood bank!!

You have about as much a chance at winning as I do of passing up a free buffet. And i don't pass up buffets!

Suge,

From what I understand, you need to be lucky that AAMU did not bring the defensive heat to your squad like they did ours. Hymes is no Kent. There is only one game I am concerned about this year and that is SU. Gram will be a cakewalk.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
There is only one game I am concerned about this year and that is SU. Gram will be a cakewalk.

TP,

You don't really mean this.

You couldnt score 50 of PV, but you are going to score 50 on us? Lemme use one fo SOGs lines...Do you really believe that?

Man you are not our concern. You dont have the talent to compete with us on offense or defense. That is the simple truth. Remeber I have seen your team. 0-9 happened to score on the same wide open play in the end zone that they missed against Grambling.

We are going to dominate Gram....we will embarrass you...please be sure not to lose before you get here....beating an undefeated #1 is gong to be sooo sweet.

GR, the only highlight of Oct 20th for you will be clownin' the Cartel. Suge and I have already made a commitment of being in Jackson around the time the confederate flag is raised. I envision a methodical, embarassing Gram win. It is truly amusing that you clowns preach everything about Kent. What happened to the smack about Tommie Head, Edward Reese-like players?

Write this down -- Buffalo will not score more than 20pts. Kent will never beat Grambling.

BTW, let us know what you need for the taligating (food, etc.). The Mafia set it off last time in Gram. You know I would never miss the game for the world.

I truly think we can spot you clowns 14, and win by 14. Playboy, Grambling is back -- believe that!

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Suge,

From what I understand, you need to be lucky that AAMU did not bring the defensive heat to your squad like they did ours. Hymes is no Kent. There is only one game I am concerned about this year and that is SU. Gram will be a cakewalk.

TP, Gram has an O-line. Buffalo does not. 0-10 had zero sacks against Icon Gram.

BTW, ASU will beat you by three. The South is not as ugly as your October. Ain't that right Timballand?

Kent will never beat Grambling.....

Not only is Kent going to beat Grambling this year, but for the next two years (assuming Kent doesnt go pro early) we are going to restart the 52-0 ass whippings we usually lay down on Grambling. Hell we might do it this year.

But just know something, Kent will be back next year with an even more potent offense. That would be the year that Gram will be without you whole defense. But Im sure he wont be able to beat you then either. Get Ready to rebuild again for the next 8 years, while JSU continues to embarrass you

GR,
I was at the game in Huntsville. I sat on jackson's(I mean buffalo)
side. Man, ya'll don't have defense, anytime 0-10 can score the way they did(14 points). 0-10 passed and ran on your so-called football team. As someone previously mentioned, how in the h--- are you going to win a game with that one-dimentional offense. 0-10 was in the red-zone 4 or 5 times and Cooper didn't have the sense to get to paydirt. It wasn't a credit to buffalo's defense it was 0-10's lack of football smarts!!!

Don't you know by now that the SuperBowl MVP(XXII) has figured a way to beat that offense. We did it last October, and "DITTO" for Oct.20th.

So GR you better GET READY for this arse kickin.

PS. When GRAM hits Kent like 0-10 did, yall better have an adequate back-up.( We've got Bruce Eugene who do you have??)

GR,
Let's not entertain these GSU hopefuls. They do not understand.
Last year they beat us by 3. We have matured since then. We have the depth. It will be a diiferent situation when they come to Memorial Stadium. The only quality win they have is Portland State and they beat them by 1. It really doesn't matter who beat who, just when we play GumpSU it will be on another level. I would not waste any more smack on these clowns. Once again when we beat GumpSU, it won't be a upset to nobody but GSU.
JSU already has this game won.

Originally posted by G-QUE]
GR,
side. Man, ya'll don't have defense, anytime 0-10 can score the way they did(14 points). 0-10 passed and ran on your so-called football team. As someone previously mentioned, how in the h--- are you going to win a game with that one-dimentional offense. 0-10 was in the red-zone 4 or 5 times and Cooper didn't have the sense to get to paydirt. It wasn't a credit to buffalo's defense it was 0-10's lack of football smarts!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I knew jsue's defense was sorry!!

And GSupe,
ASU will beat these clowns by more than 3.

Offense is all youhave...

You are really suffring from Nothern Bamaitis(also known as 0-10 disease)if you believe that you have a defense that can stop anybody..let alone stop Greatness? Remember that you let Valley score 36 points!!! Valley man...the same Valley that hasn't scored 30 since Rice and Totten left! All you can hope to do is outscoe folks, and with th edefense that we have.....you won't be ringing up very many points!

We all know that your defense as suspect as Bin laden, and you have already been exposed. The Icon is simply just going to embaASS you!

Originally posted by G-QUE
GR,
side. Man, ya'll don't have defense, anytime 0-10 can score the way they did(14 points). !!!

So GR you better GET READY for this arse kickin.

Lets examine this statement....."anytime 0-9 can score the way they did"

Lets seee, they scored 14 points and didnt score in the second half. Sounds like we really gave it up to them to me. You got me there. I mean they almost broke the clock.

IF Cooper could have scored. If my Aunt had nutts, she would be my uncle. The only time they really threatened is when our DB fell and the kid caught the ball on the 4 yard line. From there 0-9 was marched backwards and didnt score.

I agree that we play too conservative on defense, but the fact still remains that 0-9 didnt score but 14 points. Oh Yeah, for all you stat watchers, does this mean that Valley has a better offense than 0-9 because they scored more than twice as many points? I mean, that would be logical to a stat watcher.

Originally posted by GSUperTiger

TP, Gram has an O-line. Buffalo does not. 0-10 had zero sacks against Icon Gram.

BTW, ASU will beat you by three. The South is not as ugly as your October. Ain't that right Timballand?

Again, you are a stat watching simp that has no idea of what he speaks. 0-9 mighta blitzed Gram twice the whole game. After watching them against us, I wonder why they didn't try. Prolly because they figured they could slow y'all down without it. And actually, they did.

robber, do the sweat and butterflies still exist from Sat. Icon's Gram stats reveal (as you obviously omitted) that 0-10 had a mere 72 yds passing against Icon Gram. Did you notice that same Grambling team had 121 yds rushing on 0-10? Since there was not a lot of blitzing, these numbers are impressive.

Why are you not bragging on this Conselor cat? I guess 26 yds rushing on 23 carries would shut my @$$ up too. Buffalo and the NYSE are similar; both are dropping.

If they had blitz yall like they blitz us, they would have given you a better game. But since Cooper is still a bonifide idiot, he chose to blitz the team with a QB and WRs that can burn him at any time.

0-9 would have shut your big slow RB down if they would have just played the same defense they played last year. All they had to do was put the game in the hands of Hymes, and you guys wouldnt have scored but one offensive TD just like the SCG.

Why did we only have 26 rushing yards? (Boy these Stat watchers are killing me) Cause you cant run if the other team is rushing 8 men. I dont care how good you are. You just cant block them all. But Im sure if I go to the STAT sheet, JSU had more total yards on 0-9 than Gram did. Will somebody prove my point for me.

You have to take with the defense is willing to give. They chose to play one on one and give up the big play. Something Grambling doesnt have the talent to take advantage of.

Gram, we are going to give it to you just like you like it.....something I like to tell my women.

GR, are you telling me 0-10 played a nickel package the whole game. I will never believe Gram did not face 8-man fronts, especailly due to Doug's focus on the run. I have watched the SCG tape a couple of times, and no fool would change a good, effective defensive package. Our O-line took it to A&M. Period. Those 300lb, 100 lb bench press lineman is your weakness, just like your coach.

Gram will ride your @$$es out of Memorial like a Preakness jockey. Your whole smack style will change after this one. Please cheer your alma mater on so we can bend that thang over again in the SCG.

We are Grambling! I may not be at the games, but I phone the Cartel hours on end for results for the G-MEN.

It truly is amusing how Buffalo induces the most inevitable, and relentless smacking after Icon Gram's win on Oct. 20th. Why smack a storied program that can run for 300yds or pass for 300yds on any given Sat? Why smack a storied program that can rotate D-lineman like a Ferris whell, and not lose anything in terms of production on the field? Why smack a storied program when all the offense needs to do is drive to 32yd line, and let true freshman Brian Morgan kick a 49yder? Why smack a storied program that will win its easiest SWAC championship ever?

Why Buffalo? You know the smack will be deadly. Save yourselves. Have some pride. We are the <font size=7>I</font>_ _ _ of _ _ _! Nuff posted.

Excuse me, but....

GR is tellin' the truth this time. We did not play the same defense as we usually do against Gram. We didn't blitz but only a few times. Even Randy Hymes admitted that we didn't do it and I have that on tape in the Press Conference. I'm not saying that we would've won, but I'm saying that Hymes would probably have a medical red-shirt for this season.

If Bama State is playing jsu this weekend, you guys better not come back without a win. That game tape should tell you everything you need to know about their Defense. It ain't isht! I predict that Grambling will beat jsu's ass..... BAD!!!!! Matter of fact, I'm probably gonna get in on some of that money that yall was talking about.

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
GR, are you telling me 0-10 played a nickel package the whole game. I will never believe Gram did not face 8-man fronts, especailly due to Doug's focus on the run. I have watched the SCG tape a couple of times, and no fool would change a good, effective defensive package

Uuuuuh Sup, we are talking about Coop. He did change it. For the last time, if they had played yall like they played us, it would have been the SCG all over again. But that idiot Cooper just sat back and let Gram run the ball all over his small LBs. Thats why
Ware got hurt.

Your offensive players just arent on our levels. Mike...if you are betting on Gram, I hope you are betting money you dont need.

Mike,

You are truly sad. Go ahead and lose your money son. I see it's time for this JSU defense to prove itself. It's time to stop people from crossing the 50. ASU is just practice. Those boys have never played in front of 35K fans screaming against them. They will break down in the first quarter allowing us to score 21 points quicker than lightening.

Gram Crackers,

I see that your confidence is somewhere in another galaxy. That's good. It will be great seeing you fall off that horse. Gram's defense won't be no better than last year when you struggled to beat us when we played our second string o-line against you. The defense we have will be just enough to put you in your place. Kent is going to break records on Gram like JSU QB's before him. This time we will even have Story on the field. Your secondary is going to lose their minds going up against the talent of Goss, Manning, Travis, TC and Story. This o-line is better than last years so you better bring your offense ready to play because they will need to score 30 in this one to have a chance. For some reason, JSU can score all over Gram and this year you just might get embarrassed.

Mike,

Is 0-9 gonna beat our ass bad??? Just asking. Our defense played your team like your team played Gram, except we only gave up 14 points. I'd hate for you to be sleeping on a couch for losing y'alls money like that. But you know what they say about a fool and his money . . .

Re: Excuse me, but....

Originally posted by Mike
If Bama State is playing jsu this weekend, you guys better not come back without a win. That game tape should tell you everything you need to know about their Defense.
ummm Mike,
A&M didn't have game film before the game?
:confused:
Does A&M have game film of Southern?
Does it prove everything you need to know about them?
You guys better not come back without a win

TP,
If any team scores 21 in the 1st quarter, it'll be the men in black and gold. Remember, jsue has no defense!!!!!

Hey GR,

EXAMINE THIS STATEMENT: JACKSON STATE(BUFFALO) LOSES TO ALABAMA STATE BY A SCORE OF 61(huh) - 58(no defense).

I can't wait for you to "examine the above"(how about a reply??)

Originally posted by The Show
GR,
Let's not entertain these GSU hopefuls. They do not understand.
Last year they beat us by 3. We have matured since then. We have the depth. It will be a diiferent situation when they come to Memorial Stadium. The only quality win they have is Portland State and they beat them by 1. It really doesn't matter who beat who, just when we play GumpSU it will be on another level. I would not waste any more smack on these clowns. Once again when we beat GumpSU, it won't be a upset to nobody but GSU.
JSU already has this game won.

I refuse to SMACK on this "crab" for his statements.:rolleyes:
I suggest you just Lay-low for awhile.... we'll forget about you-- trust me!!

...this was your 15th post, right? ....yeaaahhh, your safe! just lay low,dude.... nobody will notice you.
:cool:

Back