THE SHOW YOUR TITS CRUSADE.........Can a Brother See Some Boobs......

Dr. Sweet NUPE

It seems to me that most are all of you are embarrassed about you "Deliverers of Calcium" What's the problem? You ever know know "Sports Illustrated" could run across the SWACPage and see those BOOBS and email you to be a model!!!

I bet it was Mardi Gras you show everybody!!!!!!

SWACPAGE GIRLS GONE WILD

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
SWACPAGE GIRLS GONE WILD

:died:

Somebody please resus, resusi, L put them darn paddles on me so I can wake up and buy the tape!!!!

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW THE MAN SOME DAMN TITS ALREADY??????

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Go buy you some playdoe...You can touch them, squeeze them, pull them, and pick at them....etc....I'll just let you get creative and think about what you can do with playdoe. I'm sure that you got a creative mind!:D

smileybreasts.gif

Hey Sweets

Go find that chick whose college education you helped "further" at your boy's bachelor party ... they way I see it, she owes you about 3 months worth of free views!

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
WILL SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW THE MAN SOME DAMN TITS ALREADY??????

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Well hell, I dun showed the ninja mine already but I guess he wasn't satisfied.

**shrugs shoulders**

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Well hell, I dun showed the ninja mine already but I guess he wasn't satisfied.

**shrugs shoulders**

:rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

How did I miss this??? And where do I order the videotape? (Please tell me it's not too late.) :confused:

I thought women from Houston were bout it........furthermore isn't this Small Talk not the Round Table Discussion........hmmmmm.......mental note "some folks don't like the way that, the way that SweetNupe talks!!!!"

Originally posted by diva of houston
Dr. SweetNupe,

All of your threads are something about tits, boobs or something nasty; do you talk about anything else besides that? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't think so!!!

Women from Houston are very intelligent; I don't know where you heard that horrible rumor. My guess is you probably meet the wrong Houstonians that really don't represent the rest of us well.
I thought women from Houston were bout it!!

here comes another one

Sweetnupe,

You should know from one of your other posts that people who post threads about having sex on the first date and requesting tits to be shown at TSPN reunions will suffer an ill fate of eternal hell!!!!

:D :D :D

Dang!! You One Cazy MF:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

And Another One

In the words on some great negro poet......Pimpin ain't dead these PROS just sceed!!!!!

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Sweetnupe,

You should know from one of your other posts that people who post threads about having sex on the first date and requesting tits to be shown at TSPN reunions will suffer an ill fate of eternal hell!!!!

HOW DO I LIKE MY TITTIES

I LIKE MY TITTIES BIG
ALL COVERED WITH SWEAT
I AIN'T MET A PAIR OF TITTIES
I COULDN'T HANDLE YET

I LIKE THEM JUICY
AND NOT TOO TIGHT
SO I CAN SUCK ON THE LEFT ONE
AND SLEEP ON THE RIGHT.

Re: HOW DO I LIKE MY TITTIES