The show "Cheaters"

Mr. ShellShock

Has anyone ever watched this show? It's this "REALITY" show about this guy who exposes someones boyfriend or girlfriend cheating on the "victim" by videotaping them, and then gets the victim to confront them, Now I've only watched it once, but just from that one episode is it me, or does is that host just need to have is azz kicked one good time. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying that the people who were cheating were not wrong, but damn why is he getting all into other people's business like this. I actually wanted someone to sock the hell outta his arse just so he would shut his instigating behind up. It seems like that guy just doesn't when to shut up.

Funny

That show is a trip. The host will try to make will be all up in it ... Man that show is funny. :lmao:

I watched that show for the first time when we came home from the game last, and I will never watch it again. I almost started a thread about this. This is the dumbest show on tv. This dude is obviously a weak punk. How did he come up with the idea of this show. And you gotta be lame to call him. IF you want to find out, hire a PI. You make yourself look stupid bringing it on tv. Then he act like we want people to have confrontation. He's gonna get his own and someone else arse whooped one day.

Yeah I watched this show a couple of times, and it truly sucks! I mean, that dude be co-signing **** and pumping **** up and thangs! My ex used to watch the mess out of that show, I guess that's what he accused me of cheating all the got dyum time.. My last words before I left him, was for him to stop watching that dumb a$$ show.:cool:

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
Yeah I watched this show a couple of times, and it truly sucks! I mean, that dude be co-signing **** and pumping **** up and thangs! My ex used to watch the mess out of that show, I guess that's what he accused me of cheating all the got dyum time.. My last words before I left him, was for him to stop watching that dumb a$$ show.:cool:

:lmao: :lmao: See if you were with me that would not have been a problem

Originally posted by LUCKY

And the cameramen.

Is it just me, or does this show only seem to air in the DFW metroplex. :smh:

Well the show is filmed here in the area. The host's office is in North Dallas.

Originally posted by BIG WORM 96

Well the show is filmed here in the area. The host's office is in North Dallas.

I watched it one night, where they confronted this dude coming out of Jamie's Rhythm in Arlington. Ol' boy was cheating on his then-girlfriend.

I don't like the show. It puts people on the spot, and one day, they'll confront the wrong dude, and he'll start capping.....Then what?

:mad:

Back