The SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

staggalee83

War & Thunder
Season Premier April 3rd on F/X!!!!​

Fox did about a 10 munute advertisment on it last night.
They started showing how the scene where Shane killed his boy was done.

The way the interview's went with cast members, this season is going to be all about VICK hunting down his boy's killer.
That's gonna put Shane in the sabatog role against VICK while still playing the role of one of his loyal boy's.
Gonna be a surprise when he find's out Shane is the guy he's looking for.

Season Premier April 3rd on F/X!!!!​

Fox did about a 10 munute advertisment on it last night.
They started showing how the scene where Shane killed his boy was done.

The way the interview's went with cast members, this season is going to be all about VICK hunting down his boy's killer.
That's gonna put Shane in the sabatog role against VICK while still playing the role of one of his loyal boy's.
Gonna be a surprise when he find's out Shane is the guy he's looking for.

It was my intent to post the season premier date! :jump:

I can't wait for these crooked rascals to come back on! :nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The sad thing though, they're going to do one more season after this one, and it's over.

stagga, not only is Vic going to be hot after Lim's killers, but Acevada is going to be on Vic's tail again. I think Forrest Whitaker's only going to be in about 2, or 3 episodes this season.

Thanks for the start date, cuz when I last read FX's website to get some info on thier new series "The Riche$" it said the season was starting in March. Can't wait until the new season starts.

NICE

The sad thing though, they're going to do one more season after this one, and it's over.

stagga, not only is Vic going to be hot after Lim's killers, but Acevada is going to be on Vic's tail again. I think Forrest Whitaker's only going to be in about 2, or 3 episodes this season.

Thanks for the start date, cuz when I last read FX's website to get some info on thier new series "The Riche$" it said the season was starting in March. Can't wait until the new season starts.

NICE

Yeah man...............After next season the Shield is OVA.............Damm. :xeye:
That entire series is going on my DVD rack. :nod:

Acevada is gonna be in Vick's butt, but I don't think he will be going after him like he did in the past.
Vick got too much on him now because he was working with Vick to cover his own arse from Forrest Whitaker.

Plus Acevada has 2 murders to his credit also.
He stalked and killed the guy that took the picture of his assault and had the other guy killed in prison.

Can't think of his name right now but I think the surprise villian that will take center stage this year is ole boy that the team had locked up in prison.
The same one that Acevada got to kill the dude that assaulted him.

That guy loose on the street's would be the perfect guy for SHANE to pin the murder on.
He can say he ordered it from prison.
That would be a wild season cause you know how ruthless VICK is, but ole boy is the only character that I have seen on that show that put's a little fear in Vick.

Can't think of his name right now but I think the surprise villian that will take center stage this year is ole boy that the team had locked up in prison.
The same one that Acevada got to kill the dude that assaulted him.

Is this the character Anthony Anderson plays?

They showed episode #1, season #1 last night on FOX.
The "BARN" still had the Stained Glass Windows from when it was a church.
Everybody was just moving in. :nod:

After Vick and Shane broke their first case assigned to the strike team, WITH A LITTLE DEAL ON THE SIDE for the local drug dealer that helped them, they look at each other and said:

Shane: "That was easy".
Vick: "A little too easy".

AND THE FIRST CROOKED DEAL WAS DONE.
As they say..................the rest is history.:emlaugh:

Yeah the new season starts on Tuesday, and I've already set my DVR on record, in the event I'm asleep.

stagga, and SLT, I wonder what's going to happen to Antwoin now. To be so ruthless on the show, Antwoin got worked like nothing else. First he ratted on the Salvadorian's thinking he was going to walk, then Rawling nixed that deal, by having Vick bring dude in before the feds got him. Then last season Forest Whitaker, made a deal with him, and he gave up Lem, and Shane's weakness' to get a better deal, and then Shane took Lem out, so now he's back to square 1.

What will be interesting is how they write Forest Whitaker off of the show, because he's only supposed to be in the first 2-3 episodes, but they're showing clips like they're going to battle all year.

Should be interesting either way though. Man Vick has more escape moves than Houdini, because everytime it seems like they have him, he pulls the rabbit out of his hat.

NICE

Yeah the new season starts on Tuesday, and I've already set my DVR on record, in the event I'm asleep.

stagga, and SLT, I wonder what's going to happen to Antwoin now. To be so ruthless on the show, Antwoin got worked like nothing else. First he ratted on the Salvadorian's thinking he was going to walk, then Rawling nixed that deal, by having Vick bring dude in before the feds got him. Then last season Forest Whitaker, made a deal with him, and he gave up Lem, and Shane's weakness' to get a better deal, and then Shane took Lem out, so now he's back to square 1.

What will be interesting is how they write Forest Whitaker off of the show, because he's only supposed to be in the first 2-3 episodes, but they're showing clips like they're going to battle all year.

Should be interesting either way though. Man Vick has more escape moves than Houdini, because everytime it seems like they have him, he pulls the rabbit out of his hat.

NICE

I hope they write Antwon out of jail for this last season.
Say his arrest was overturned on a tech or something.
Then you got Vick tearing up shat looking for "SHANE".
Forrest after Vick and Antwon after everybody. :lol:

That would put a lot comming at VICK.
I also hope they turn VICK back into what he was in season #1 putting him back in the mix with his boy KHERN.........The Drug Dealer/Rapper.
Vick can put him up against ANTWON cause KHERN is a ruthless mofo also.

That mofo was REALLY RUTHLESS back then.
The shat he do now is MELLOWED OUT.:goof:

A lot of stuff gotta be tied up after this season unless they gonna pull an "X-Files" and leave storylines open for a movie.:nod:

I saw this thread and got :scared:...I thought I had missed the Season Premiere, yet again. Glad to see I haven't...I'll be tuned in on next Tuesday, or I'll remember to DVR it. :nod:

The Shield Returns on 4/3/07

:flippy: A new season starts on April 3rd at 9:00 CST and 10 EST. I can't wait.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The promos featuring Forrest Whitaker (lookin' deranged as ever) really have me intrigued.

The promos featuring Forrest Whitaker (lookin' deranged as ever) really have me intrigued.

Ewwww....and we are in Revival this week...:uhoh:

Jon Kavanaugh(Forrest Whitaker) play the heyal out of his part. I don't think he is gonna be in too many more episodes.

Ewwww....and we are in Revival this week...:uhoh:

Jon Kavanaugh(Forrest Whitaker) play the heyal out of his part. I don't think he is gonna be in too many more episodes.

Nope, about 2, or 3, and it's a wrap for Kavanaugh. I'm still LMAO when phugged Kavanaugh's wife, and told him the coochie tasted like "sweet butter."

NICE

Too bad Forest won't be around much longer, because this war with Vic is good. Kavanaugh is so caught up on setting up Vic, that he's overlooking the fact that the Dutchman is on to him, and it's only a matter of time, before Dutch blows the whole thing up in Kavanaugh's face.

From the looks of the season preview it should be another exciting season, with Vic coming out on top again, just when it looks like they have him.

NICE

Back