The Shield Is Back!!!!

Attack Dog said:
ITCH ARSE SHANE!!!
The guys watching Dutch on the video had me :lmao: and when he slipped it in on the side!!! :emlaugh:

Antwan knows that Vic is the man.

I can't wait until next week!!!

Aw man .....................I forgot about them watching Dutch! :lmao:
That was funny as heck!! :lmao:

Antwan know Vic is the man, but I don't think he REALLY KNOW HOW DIRTY VIC CAN BE. He just got out of jail. He probably think's Vic is just a "Hard-nosed by the book" cop. That's why he, ANTWAN, could not understand why there was nothing Shane could do to stop Vic on that raid.

Remember ....................Vic was the original drug kingpin of the hood.
50 GRAND PER MONTH GOT YOU 5 SQUARE BLOCK'S TO DO BUSINESS ..................WITH HIM AND HIS BOY'S AS SECURITY in season #1.

staggalee83 said:
Remember ....................Vic was the original drug kingpin of the hood.
50 GRAND PER MONTH GOT YOU 5 SQUARE BLOCK'S TO DO BUSINESS ..................WITH HIM AND HIS BOY'S AS SECURITY in season #1.

I'd almost forgot about that. I think Vic will stay clean until he figures out the new captain. That bust went a long way in helping to get him back on top of the game.

Yep ...........................that bust probably got him total control now.

But....... even if Vic has turned over a "good leaf", HE's STILL VIC :uzi: :uzi: . He hired that street gang to track down a rapist. :emlaugh:

And on the pre-view for next week, he told ole boy that want's back in, "It ain't about watching Shane no more, It's about stopping him now."\

Shane's arse is grass, rolled up in a blunt, ready to be smoked. :emlaugh:

staggalee83 said:
And on the pre-view for next week, he told ole boy that want's back in, "It ain't about watching Shane no more, It's about stopping him now."\

Shane's arse is grass, rolled up in a blunt, ready to be smoked. :emlaugh:

I can't wait to see some more dumb A looks on Shane's face.:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Who will find Antwan's dope first tonight.......................

VIC and the Police...................... :uzi: :saw:

Or "ARSE in a sling" PUNK SHANE. :lol:

I can't give Shane that much credit. Vic will find it and make it look like Shane found it. Although Vic isn't in the street like he was, I think he's still got some ears out there. Vic can not allow anything to happen to Shane, because I just can't see him killing Mira.

:idea:Maybe Tavon will come back and handle everything for Vic!!!

Shane better get to Antwans dope first and hide it from Vic.

You saw what Antwan did to his arse the last time he cost him money. :eek:
Shane can't afford to "Let Antwan down" no mo. :dead: :dead:

Tavon is overdue to get even for that SKULL CRACK he got from Shane and his old lady.

Has Julian lost his mind?

He already acts as if he :scared: of everything, and now he is asking Aceveda to help him go after the new captain!

And po Dutch trying to push up on Vic's wife! Can you say.....idiot?? :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dang it.

Sitting at my boy's apartment last night, ready to watch me some SHEILD! :tup:

The very second the guy said SOLD at the auction in the FIRST SCENE OF THE SHOW ............................... :idea: :idea: .................................

We heard a loud arse
BOOM!! :( :(

Some dumb arse came down homeboy's street in a FREAKING 18 WHEELER AND TORE DOWN EVERYBODY'S POWER AND CABLE LINES!! :upset: :upset: :kaioken: :kaioken: :redhot: :redhot:

Saw only 1 dang minute of the show last night. :smh: :smh:

Got to catch it Thursday.

Frat was in the street HOOOOOOT!! :eek:
I thought I was gonna have to call VIC on his arse just to cool him off. :lol: :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: Alsavada has lost it, Shane's punk arse is about to break down, and that stunt Julian pulled was funny as hell, but I thought he made a hell of a point!!!

Alsavada's hatred of Vic is going to get one of those cameras put on his car and Vic will make him his itch just like Shane!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The redemption of Vick Mackey!!!

I'm just gonna :lmao: at everything that is going on.

All this is setting Vic back up to be the KING OF KINGS AGAIN!! :nod2:

If VIC ever finds out what really happened to the GOOD COUNCILMAN A, he gonna have the city in his pocket. :slap:

Even ole girl, THE CAPTAIN, won't be able to touch him.

I hope they drag Shanes saga out for the season.

I LUV SEENING HIM SUFFER!! :swink:
I predict he gonna be on "THEM DOPES" before this season is over. :lmao:

SLT said:
Again I ask, 'Has Dutch lost his mind!!' :what:

Dutch was headed out when he killed that cat. Vic's wife and Dutch are 2 fools! If/when Dutch hits, Vic is going to unleash hell on them! :lmao:

Attack Dog said:
Dutch was headed out when he killed that cat. Vic's wife and Dutch are 2 fools! If/when Dutch hits, Vic is going to unleash hell on them! :lmao:

It is gonna be unleashed on him before that if he keeps backstabbing Claudette! Something about the wrath of a black woman that just ain't pretty........... :smug: :lol:

staggalee83 said:
The look on Shanes face was priceless. :lol: :lol:

I :lmao: for about 20 minutes last night after Shane itch freaked!!! I love to see his dumb arse suffer!!!:emlaugh:

Why the hell is Alsavada stalking the prostitute :confused:

I knew Vic wouldn't kill Shane, but the other guys (Lem) just might.

Vic is still da man!!!

What did they do to make Antwan cry last night?

Shane's dumb arse just might fail that lie detector test.:emlaugh:

I recorded it because I was too sleepy to stay up!

I am going to watch it either tonight or tomorrow night.

Back