The Shield Is Back!!!!

SLT

For all you corrupt cop watching, Vic Mackey, Shane, Claudette, & Lemonhead maniacs......

IT IS ON TUESDAY NIGHT, MARCH 15th AT 9:00pm!

Don't miss it!! :uzi:

staggalee83....I know you out there somewhere.....:look:

SU Finest.....Attack Dog......get your remotes ready!

:bowdown: YA, YAYA, YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
(Start theme music now ...............) :bowdown:

Do you believe this.

It took one show for SHANE's punk arse to show back up, messin' thang's up for Vick. :slap:

Dude done killed Vick's drug dealing informer that had his name in a blackberry. I'll bet he's working for the "2 CAN PLAY THAT GAME" OG that Vick's going after. :emlaugh:

"Probation ended 4 month's ago. I ain't tha state's **GGA no mo."

That's the first time I have seen Vick's face go like :what:
He was at a loss for words.
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Yes!!!! Vic is going to get Alsavata (sp?) I think the new captain is going to bring the strike back as the new gang unit. Vic will be back in play real soon.

I think Anthony Anderson was a good choice for the new villian. I guess he'll be kinda like Ice T's character on New York Undercover.

Attack Dog said:
Yes!!!! Vic is going to get Alsavata (sp?)

You said it.

You know Vick is gonna find out the truth about Alsavata.
He killed one of them and hid the rape. Vick's gonna use his arse once he becomes a councilman.

You right about Anthony Anderson too. If they play it right it could be one of those Ice T/NY Undercover, Five-o/Wolfatt's storyline.

I'm calling it early. Shanes punk arse is working for him---Anthony Anderson-- in some type of way. Starting his own thang.

Vick may be going up against his "buddy" this season.:nod2:

staggalee83 said:
I'm calling it early. Shanes punk arse is working for him---Anthony Anderson-- in some type of way. Starting his own thang.

Shane doesn't have Vic's mind. The dummy will get himself in a bad situation, beg for Vic to get him out, and be Vic's itch once again.

Attack Dog said:
Shane doesn't have Vic's mind. The dummy will get himself in a bad situation, beg for Vic to get him out, and be Vic's itch once again.

:nod: on Shane's stupid butt!

Aceveda had better be careful with Vic, because he knows the situation that happened to him. The strike team will be back! Trust!

Captain A ina dark room GETTINg off on a RAPE VIDEO.

And I told ya'll Shames punk arse was with Anthoney Anderson.

A Heck of a lot went on last night.

BUT ......................VIC looked up at the sun at the end of the show , smirked, and pulled the shades down.

HE's BAAAAAAAAACK!!
:bowdown:

Shane wants to be Vick so bad it just might kill him. It's a good thing Vick is still watching his back.

Vick will be "UNLEASHED' next week!!!

Alsavada might end up like Gilroy!:(

This season may be as good as season #1.

Attack Dog .............you right about Shane. HE WILL BE VIC'S BI*CH AGAIN. Vic would NEVER allow people under his thumb to pull guns on him and punk him out. And on top of that, Vic just found out he lied about being involved with Anthoney Anderson. Now he will be part of Vic's hit list.

The property seizure that the new captain is going with is going to backfire. Vic know this. In season #1, they didn't think twice about cappin' at cops. The cops were just as bad as the cons. Now people that started to help them will now turn on them. I wouldn't be suprised if you see Rev. Al Sharpton making an appearance on here as a neighborhood protest leader before this is over. :emlaugh:

Captain A .................WHAT CAN YOU SAY. Looks like he ENJOY'S the concept of rape. His mind is gone. :(
Can't get with his wife, but get's pleasure watching this ............THEN STOLE A COPY OF THE TAPE on his way out the door. :what:

SLT,

I haven't caught an entire episode yet...I know :shame: on me. I did see ole boy gettin' off from a rape video, the other night. :look:

WTF!

SU's Finest '93 said:
SLT,

I haven't caught an entire episode yet...I know :shame: on me. I did see ole boy gettin' off from a rape video, the other night. :look:

WTF!

I was like......:eek:

That was some RAW stuff!

SU's Finest '93 said:
What's wrong with him, now? He must have gotten messed up when those dudes made him give head, last season.

He won't sleep with his wife. Yeah, I believe he has gotten into S & M now because of what happened to him last season.

I thought you were talking about last night's episode. That's the one that is RAW!!

no, I missed last night's episode.

So, Tuesday is the night it actually airs the new shows? What's the time?

Tuesdays and Thursdays are my late nights, so I tend to miss a lot of network tv.

SU's Finest '93 said:
no, I missed last night's episode.

So, Tuesday is the night it actually airs the new shows? What's the time?

Tuesdays and Thursdays are my late nights, so I tend to miss a lot of network tv.

It comes on Tuesday nights @ 9 and it repeats @ 10.

The show is getting too much for me!! :scared:

The writers for The Shield have got be some crooked cops! How do you just sit and think up this stuff!

I can't wait until next week!! :headphone

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
SLT ...........You know it just would not be the SHEILD if they didn't take stuff over the top. This is just like season #1..................RAW!!

Attack Dog said:

Man .......................I NEED TO TAKE YOU TO VEGAS!
YOU CALLED IT AFTER THE FIRST SHOW.
:bowdown:

That was cold how Antwan did that little girl just to set up Shawn and his partner. SHOT HER 4 TIMES. He ain't no joke I see. :shame:

But I like the fact that Vic is going to be on Shanes arse now.

CAPTAIN A is a whole nother story though .............................. :eek: :eek:

HE'S A STONE FREAK!! :ebrow: :ebrow:

And then they put Shane's card in the little girl's pocket!

I'll bet that Latino cop(Shane's partner) wishes he had stayed in Mexico! :lol:

I caught the repeat episode, that came on @ 10:00.

I can't get over that man (city councilman or something) that gets off on women being raped. WTF is wrong with him? :look: He even has a woman playing along w/him...talk about sicko. :smh:

Antwan to Shane after they beat him down and killed that girl.

"From now on, if I tell you to suck my D**K, you better ask can I lick your ball's too DADDY".

The look on Shanes face was priceless. :lol: :lol:
Now if anything else go wrong for Antwan, that girl's burned body is going to show up. :saw:

ITCH ARSE SHANE!!! :emlaugh: Do you guess his dumb arse knows that he's not Vic now? :emlaugh:

Last night's episode was off the chain!!!
It seems that Alsavada is headed down the same road as Gilroy. :shame: His punk arse set the new captain up real good, but she should have been able to see it coming when he introduced it to her. If he doesn't chill out, Vic is going to find out about him.
Julian is confused about something every season! :shame:

The guys watching Dutch on the video had me :lmao: and when he slipped it in on the side!!! :emlaugh:

Antwan knew Shane wasn't hits from the get go, that's why he wouldn't deal direct with him at first. Antwan knows that Vic is the man.

I can't wait until next week!!!

Back