"The Score"

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
Good movie....I may be a lil' biased since I'm a DeNiro fan to a tee, but I enjoyed it thoroughly. It's a lil' slow at first, but worth the money.

My girl Angela Bassett doesn't have much of a significant part except she's DeNiro's love interest, of course. DeNiro loves him some black women.;)

Check it out if you guys get a chance, I think you'll enjoy.

Any other good movies out?

Thanks for the review. I wanted to check it out last weekend but I did not make it. I will have to get to it this weekend.

Sorry I can't help with any other good movies. I have not been to a movie in quite some time. I have got to get out more often. :bawling:

yeah cat daddy, "The Score" kinda makes you nervous a bit....you're wondering if he's gonna get caught or not; even when you already know the answer to that.:rolleyes:

"Jurassic Park III" starts today, anybody gonna see it?

Well, I'm patiently wating for the 27th for The Planet of The Apes!!! This weekend I'm taking my little cuz to see Jurassic Park.
1shifty.gif

I agree, Dtown

I also saw "The Score" this past weekend. It was a good movie, IMHO. DeNiro was his usually self, Brando gave me a different look that was refreshing (since I'm used to seeing him as Don Corleone), and Edward Norton played the hell outta his part! :D

I recommend you check it out.

Oh yeah...
I also saw "Kiss Of the Dragon"...I suggest that one as a movie to see, too!;)

Re: I agree, Dtown

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Oh yeah...
I also saw "Kiss Of the Dragon"...I suggest that one as a movie to see, too!;)

That's next on my list innalek.;)

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
"Jurassic Park III" starts today, anybody gonna see it?

Saw it yesterday. Loved it. Action packed throughout. This time, the dinos get the showcase.

Next up for me is Planet of the Apes.

Back