The Republican controlled house is the worst since the great depression

CEE DOG

The Republican controlled house is a failure and all Dr. Umar and Charlemagne keeps telling folks don't vote. I am sick and tired of self loathing mentality among black people.

The Republican controlled house is a failure and all Dr. Umar and Charlemagne keeps telling folks don't vote. I am sick and tired of self loathing mentality among black people.

Trump has caused a lot of the problems. The GOP is afraid of him.

The House Republicans are focused on shadowing Donald Trump's 2024 campaign, obsessed with Hunter Biden and Joe Biden's impeachment inquiry. It’s all about deflection and not passing bills.

Yet if you listen to some black folks everything is the Democrats fault ONLY.

Same black folks who ignore EVERYTHING the Republicans have done or NOT done.

Trump is off the ballot in one state and we had TWO call to remove Biden for "reasons" and there is all this evidence.

For all the banning of black history led by some-this is a HUGE history lesson for blacks to show to kids.

All these lies and no proof and running with it-make Biden black and you see what black folks have to deal with. This is the stuff that led to Rosewood and black Wall Street getting destroyed.

I blame the Democrats if they lose any elections. There is no way in hell you don't bombard the people with the ineffectiveness of the Republicans. Social media, TV, radio, billboards, should all be blasting Republicans.

I'm getting Rutherford B. Hayes, "Corrupt Bargain" vibes. It makes no dayum sense the way the Democrats are moving.

Take the fight to the Republicans. Advertise that they are not productive. Go door to door and put flyers on cars if needed. The Democrats have to fight now and not wait until right before the elections.

Democrats suck at messaging. They'll let the gop bait them into fighting silly culture wars that don't mean anything instead of promoting the things that people actually care about . We are witnessing a historic economy when it comes to unemployment, wages,stock market,and now inflation but Biden and the democrats are not given credit for it. This is a dangerous time.

Last edited:
Take the fight to the Republicans. Advertise that they are not productive. Go door to door and put flyers on cars if needed. The Democrats have to fight now and not wait until right before the elections.

You know that and I know that-HOWEVER there are other factors that come into play.

They can do all that promoting and fact checking......

What good will that do in certain states let along certain cities. Where one party has a stronghold over everything and it's made WORST by certain candidates being impossible to get out of office unless they chose to leave or they drop dead.

Examples? Democrat wise...
Eddie Bernice Johnson. She averaged 70% of the vote in her district.
Maxine Waters same thing. 80% of the votes during her almost 40 years.
We wonder why so many old folks are in Congress that is part of the issue.

And these young folks don't vote or get DRUNK on the "hate Democrat" juice because Jonathan Majors was found guilty and Cookie from Empire isn't making money (YES there are black men screaming that on youtube.)

Or DRUNK on "Republicans are good because Trump gave money to HBCUs" juice.
While other Republicans are CUTTING those programs that try to help like the one that a Republican had suspended because out of the money it gave to black women was racist in his mind. That program only gave 0.02% to black women.

Democrats suck at messaging. They'll let the gop bait them into fighting silly culture wars that don't mean anything instead of promoting the things that people actually care about . We are witnessing a historic economy when it comes to unemployment, wages,stock market,and now inflation but Biden and the democrats are not given credit for it. This is a dangerous time.

Well it's hard to message anything when one party control a network.

And have you seen some of the comment sections? The GOP cult has made EVERYTHING political.

Texas Rangers won the World series almost every comment section became GOP infested about Red State Texas beating a blue state.

Some sites have shutdown comments because they make it so toxic. Even articles about kids helping folks they attack the black kids nonstop.

You know that and I know that-HOWEVER there are other factors that come into play.

They can do all that promoting and fact checking......

What good will that do in certain states let along certain cities. Where one party has a stronghold over everything and it's made WORST by certain candidates being impossible to get out of office unless they chose to leave or they drop dead.

Examples? Democrat wise...
Eddie Bernice Johnson. She averaged 70% of the vote in her district.
Maxine Waters same thing. 80% of the votes during her almost 40 years.
We wonder why so many old folks are in Congress that is part of the issue.
Another strategy of Pitt ( see below) was to replace the old battle worn generals with new and energetic ones. Meaning those who were hungry and wanted to make a name for themselves.
And these young folks don't vote or get DRUNK on the "hate Democrat" juice because Jonathan Majors was found guilty and Cookie from Empire isn't making money (YES there are black men screaming that on youtube.)

Or DRUNK on "Republicans are good because Trump gave money to HBCUs" juice.
While other Republicans are CUTTING those programs that try to help like the one that a Republican had suspended because out of the money it gave to black women was racist in his mind. That program only gave 0.02% to black women.
The Democrats have to first realize and accept the fact that we are at war. A war is not won in one battle and there will be casualties. I think we should strongly consider ( England's Prime Minister) William Pitt's strategy during the French and Indian War: Centralize the fight and resources instead of trying to fight in every state. Build a power base and increase the attack as the base increases. This CANNOT be done in one or two election cycles. The Democrats must be ready to play the long game.

America is right back to the days of the Whigs and Democrats. People were sick of both parties and calling out the BS from both. The candidates were terrible, and Minorities in America started to become more educated to both parties failures.

Here we are in 2024, and it’s time for a new party to emerge as the 2nd major party. Both Democrats and Republicans have failed. I have been a member of both, (Independent Now), and both have fallen to the side of evil.

I have no clue on who I am voting for this upcoming election. A Trump Victory will result in an ugly Civil War II that will feature Conservatives vs Liberals, and a Biden Victory will result in an ugly World War III that will include all Countries with Nuclear Capabilities, and a major mess in Africa.

God help us.

America is right back to the days of the Whigs and Democrats. People were sick of both parties and calling out the BS from both. The candidates were terrible, and Minorities in America started to become more educated to both parties failures.

Here we are in 2024, and it’s time for a new party to emerge as the 2nd major party. Both Democrats and Republicans have failed. I have been a member of both, (Independent Now), and both have fallen to the side of evil.

I have no clue on who I am voting for this upcoming election. A Trump Victory will result in an ugly Civil War II that will feature Conservatives vs Liberals, and a Biden Victory will result in an ugly World War III that will include all Countries with Nuclear Capabilities, and a major mess in Africa.

God help us.
I respectfully disagree.

I respectfully disagree.

Interested in why you disagree when we are on the brink of it right now.

China is ready for US smoke in their Taiwan quest. Russia is not backing down on defending their so called motherland and watching us blow away millions on what really is their fake Civil War. North Korea, (who is in denial), is back to playing games and will do what Russia tells them to do occupy our time in the peninsula.

All have nuclear capabilities, and are showing that they are will to test our temperature.

Interested in why you disagree when we are on the brink of it right now.

China is ready for US smoke in their Taiwan quest. Russia is not backing down on defending their so called motherland and watching us blow away millions on what really is their fake Civil War. North Korea, (who is in denial), is back to playing games and will do what Russia tells them to do occupy our time in the peninsula.

All have nuclear capabilities, and are showing that they are will to test our temperature.
Name one time in history Russia, China and North Korea hasn't done this though?

North Korea said if Trump gets back in they are ready to destroy us.

I still stand with George Washington on this point: we don't need political parties. Destroy them all, do what is best for the people, which is to be true to Representative Democracy.

As a country, we have fumbled the phrase "Land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE". I have no idea of what's brave about this country (we like to hide our hand and then play victim), but I do know that we give away our freedom because we don't want to read, study, and make decisions on our own. We go with what the PAID media tells us and sell our votes for bbq, strong drink, and money. Rev. Ham hock will push a certain candidate and/or allow them to speak at church without question or challenge because his palm has already been greased.

Then you have those who are waking up, but they are not being mentored and some become so overwhelmed by the emotions of their new found knowledge that they say "dayum it all, don't vote for nobody". Then there are others who are not use to studying and they mismatch time periods, people, etc. and make a mess out of history (they swear up and down they KNOW what they're talking about). Instead of helping to correct and guide these groups those in power use the paid media to paint them as crazy instead of focusing on the legitimate issues so they can maintain their power.

Name one time in history Russia, China and North Korea hasn't done this though?

A nuclear attack? No, but so what. History continues to change my brother. We are no longer feared they way we used to be, and it’s a known fact to the superpowers that we will waste money and bodies on conflicts for years and then eventually pull out. Those superpowers have troops to spare, so they careless about who they lose. They are now more willing to take risk in calling our bluffs as you can clearly see in the Peninsula, China Sea and Red Sea. History repeats itself, but it changes sometimes.

North Korea said if Trump gets back in they are ready to destroy us.

I still stand with George Washington on this point: we don't need political parties. Destroy them all, do what is best for the people, which is to be true to Representative Democracy.

They are doing more in the Peninsula right now than they have in years.

As a country, we have fumbled the phrase "Land of the FREE and home of the BRAVE". I have no idea of what's brave about this country (we like to hide our hand and then play victim), but I do know that we give away our freedom because we don't want to read, study, and make decisions on our own. We go with what the PAID media tells us and sell our votes for bbq, strong drink, and money. Rev. Ham hock will push a certain candidate and/or allow them to speak at church without question or challenge because his palm has already been greased.

I do agree with you here.

A nuclear attack? No, but so what. History continues to change my brother. We are no longer feared they way we used to be, and it’s a known fact to the superpowers that we will waste money and bodies on conflicts for years and then eventually pull out. Those superpowers have troops to spare, so they careless about who they lose. They are now more willing to take risk in calling our bluffs as you can clearly see in the Peninsula, China Sea and Red Sea. History repeats itself, but it changes sometimes.
America, Russia and China have always played games. The same ones they play today. They also still do work together. Everything they do is for show. China and America aren't going to war. Both are evil people who love money. Russia has never been a power nor good at war. They just have nukes and old technology. China and Taiwan is the biggest bluff ever. Just like South Korea and North Korea. The biggest threat to America at this moment is white males between the ages of 18-65. Those who in their fake minds are fighting a race war because they think the jobs minorities have are supposed to be the jobs for them and the standard of life they deserve because of being white.

Who ever wins a nuclear war, well, lets just say it will be a Pyrrhic victory. And I think the powers that be knows this.

Back