THE PRIDE OF I-AA: Lower-level college football was boost for Titans' McNair

EB

THE PRIDE OF I-AA
Lower-level college football was boost for Titans' McNair
http://www.timesdispatch.com/servle...id=1031776322773&path=!sports&s=1045855934844

BY JOHN O'CONNORTIMES-DISPATCH STAFF WRITER June 30, 2004

WILLIAMSBURG In a Division I-AA football stadium, in a state with seven Division I-AA football programs, a Division I-AA testimonial took place Monday evening.

"I'm proud of my I-AA background," said Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair. "I wouldn't change it if I had the chance to do it all over again."

?..

EB said:
........"I'm proud of my I-AA background," said Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair. "I wouldn't change it if I had the chance to do it all over again."?..

:tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Is Steve still the career total offense yards leader? I've been trying to find that out for the longest. The NCAA site is terrible, IMO, as far as finding those kinds of records. They have everything divided up into the divisions. Some stuff they should have that covers all divisions.

Antroy said:
Is Steve still the career total offense yards leader? I've been trying to find that out for the longest. The NCAA site is terrible, IMO, as far as finding those kinds of records. They have everything divided up into the divisions. Some stuff they should have that covers all divisions.
If you really wanna know, ask PNeck.

Back