The 'People Poll' will close at 12-noon!

Originally posted by DAHILL

I dont care if you the head man or not.... if it wasnt for US you would be NOBODY. Since you the headman, why do you have to beg us LOW PEOPLE for money to run the site. You are the headman and we are nobodies, so pay for this **** yourself. And did you actually think I would put money in YOUR POCKET. These others fools may follow you, but I am not one. You jumped into something that you knew NOTHING about. Where I am from, we have a word for that.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DaHill,

If you are not happy with this site, you do have options.

Re: Re: Re: Man... o' Man

Originally posted by DAHILL

Have you read the rules of the bet... Antroy made the rules himself.... He said whoever loses the bet, Kenn will be notified and that person's username will be deleted, so they cant post with it anymore. Deleting the name was part of the bet... not something I just asked you to do for the hell of it.

And did you read what I said! I don't care about this bet! I ain't deleting anybody's account. You just told me this bet had nothing to do with me...but yet you want me to go through the pains of deleting his account so he can't use it anymore? Think about it, if he is going to honor his bet, there is no need for him to use his account..right?

Dude, its just a name...get over it!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by TRU3000
Kenn if Chief Dumazz is inappropriate then the name Makaho Bedrock(Make A Hoe Bed Rock) should be too!!!!

Bruh, why you all up in my Kool-Aid???

The way you are up in here beeotchin, your screen name should be Alotta Fagina or P***Y Galore. And since you wanna be all analytical and ISHT....

Makaho - Native American/Mississippi Choctow reference for an enforcer or assassin.

Bedrock - An underlying strata of Rock, or the town that Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble are from.

I could understand if my name was D*** M. Down or Pat McCrotch, or Seymore Buttz or Joe Mama.

I suggest you start hanging with Jag03 since you got your thong in a wad about a bet over the internet .:mad:
Mabye I should change my screen name to Kizzmah Blackarse.

Uh, I'm trying to think of any one person who would give a rat's ass if any other person stopped posting or donated a damned time to this board, and, offhand, I ain't thought of a ONE ...

:rolleyes:

Having said that ...

Kenn, I do recall that the same bet (changing of username) has been made and honored for the a set length of time by others on the board, so if Chief Dumbazz agreed to be Chief Dumbazz for a week or whatever, and he doesn't mind being Chief Dumbazz for said amount if time, then let his Dumbazz do so! ;)

Originally posted by Vinita
Uh, I'm trying to think of any one person who would give a rat's ass if any other person stopped posting or donated a damned time to this board, and, offhand, I ain't thought of a ONE ...

:rolleyes:

Having said that ...

Kenn, I do recall that the same bet (changing of username) has been made and honored for the a set length of time by others on the board, so if Chief Dumbazz agreed to be Chief Dumbazz for a week or whatever, and he doesn't mind being Chief Dumbazz for said amount if time, then let his Dumbazz do so! ;)

Can we get along for just ONE DAY?

Re: Um, Dude?

Originally posted by Vinita
Did you actually READ my entire post?

Niter.... I think he was using what you said to show Kenn what he was saying.....

Don't pay me no mind..... I never understand......:(

No, perhaps all you mofos just need to stop betting so damn much. It causes nothing but problems....first JAG03 and Get Ready, now this.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Imma have to make sure I attend this reunion so I can meet all yall.

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
No, perhaps all you mofos just need to stop betting so damn much. It causes nothing but problems....first JAG03 and Get Ready, now this.

:smh: :smh: :smh:

I'm gonna bring my nine...(the gun) and make sure if anyone get's hurt I won't be the last one!

Imma have to make sure I attend this reunion so I can meet all yall.

No matter what name he uses...

He will FOREVER be Chief Dumazz in our hearts and minds. The people have spoken. :redhot:

Back