The 'People Poll' will close at 12-noon!

SlickPartna

Client & Player President
Yo- I know alot of you all already know.... but for some of those that don't visit the SPORTS or SMACK Board, should still get their vote on!!

As it was been announced... 'Antroy' will be having his 'name funeral' for losing a bet with DAHILL on the 'Alcorn vs AAMU' Game on Monday.

We have collectively gathered some names for him to post as for a Week, then he must use a new name. And his old name will be permanetly delected!! :eek:

That's right... 'Antroy' will be no more!! :lol:

So Cast your Vote (before 12pm Today) :

The Peoples Poll

-Holla

I have my name but you don't have your spelling yet!!!

Originally posted by SlickPartna
And his old name will be permanetly delected!!

What in the "L" is delected?

Read the signature.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Antroy,

Go back to using your old name. You have honored your bet. You have nothing else to prove. The "Chief Dumazz" account will be deleted from further use.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I didn't have anything to do with that!! It was all Kenn!! They are going to start crying "foul" in a few minutes!!

Unknown, dont you think that some people should mind they own damn business and stay out of other people ish. Kenn ME AND ANTROY HAD A BET..... if you go back to the smackboard YOU WILL SEE THE RULES OF THE BET.... that ANTROYYYYYYYY posted. If you feel the name was distasteful you should have made that be known and another name would have been created, but just because you are the head man, you dont have the right to call off bets.... and to think I was just going to contribute 5 dollas to your damn relief fund. I would rather wipe my ass with it.

Now look at who the dumbazzez are. :lmao:

I told you all to be creative and come up with a name that was not degrading. You all should listen to a legend when he speaks. Stop being so simple and BAMA.:lmao:

Next think you know Kenn will be telling JAG03 that he doesnt have to pay Get Ready his money.

DaHill,

Do you even have five dollars?? If you do, I don't think Kenn wants your life savings anyway!!:lmao:
:lmao:

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Now look at who the dumbazzez are. :lmao:

I told you all to be creative and come up with a name that was not degrading. You all should listen to a legend when he speaks. Stop being so simple and BAMA.:lmao:

How am i dumb... MY team WON and I still have my name. Those are two GOOD THINGS. Stop acting like a lil girl and mind your own business. You lucky you aint bet with me son.... I had a list of names set up for you RU PAUL.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
DaHill,

Do you even have five dollars?? If you do, I don't think Kenn wants your life savings anyway!!:lmao:

LAME

Hey Dahill,

Fire one of these up when you cool off...cuz you just got cfuked!

logo-2ds.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is...... SAD!

There is a boundary and somewhere in here it was overstepped.

Kenn, Antroy made the rules of his bet and if it disturbing in anyway you should have put an end to it before it started.

I remember when other people had to change their names on this board including, YOU! I don't understand, but then I never have.

You guys would be surprised to know that I don't keep up with every single post on this board considering the other things have am responsible for. I knew nothing about this bet until today when SlickPartna started this thread.

Now, I guess I need to make myself clear.

Antroy,

I guess what I was trying to say is that if you are going to honor this bet, you need to come up with a more appropriate name. I could care less about you changing your name.

Mike,

Yes there have been name changes before, but none have been "out of line".

Dahill,

...but just because you are the head man, you dont have the right to call off bets....

Because I am the head man, I have the right to do whatever I want on this website...including calling off bets if I feel the need to do so.

and to think I was just going to contribute 5 dollas to your damn relief fund. I would rather wipe my ass with it.

Dude, you can buy tissue paper for under $5 and still have change left for air freshner! Keep your money. At this point your need to "wipe your ass" seems to be a greater cause then mine!

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad
You guys would be surprised to know that I don't keep up with every single post on this board considering the other things have am responsible for. I knew nothing about this bet until today when SlickPartna started this thread.

Now, I guess I need to make myself clear.

Antroy,

I guess what I was trying to say is that if you are going to honor this bet, you need to come up with a more appropriate name. I could care less about you changing your name.

Mike,

Yes there have been name changes before, but none have been "out of line".

Dahill,

Dude, you can buy tissue paper for under $5 and still have change left for air freshner! Keep your money. At this point your need to "wipe your ass" seems to be a greater cause then mine!

I dont care if you the head man or not.... if it wasnt for US you would be NOBODY. Since you the headman, why do you have to beg us LOW PEOPLE for money to run the site. You are the headman and we are nobodies, so pay for this **** yourself. And did you actually think I would put money in YOUR POCKET. These others fools may follow you, but I am not one. You jumped into something that you knew NOTHING about. Where I am from, we have a word for that.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Man... o' Man

Check it out... let ol' Antroy use the second name.... "AUntRoy"

What about that???

I understand the point behind no wanting to use 'Chief DUMAZZ'...
Although it's funny as 'L.

But I say... go to the next favorite???

Antroy- are you still gonna honor your bet??

No need to for us to :argue: about it... just register a new name???

Now, Kenn... if this is fine with the two parties (DAHILL & ANTROY)... will you honor the bet rules... and delete his 'old name' (ANTROY)???

...I don't know... fellas???

Re: Man... o' Man

Originally posted by SlickPartna

Now, Kenn... if this is fine with the two parties (DAHILL & ANTROY)... will you honor the bet rules... and delete his 'old name' (ANTROY)

Slick,

It ain't that serious. Like I said before, I really don't care what is done as long as the name is not used. There is no need for me to delete anything. If Antroy doesn't what to use old name, I have nothing to do with that.

I have no problem with that... I only have a problem with Kenn making a post trying to end a bet that he had nothing to do with. If he would have just come and said something about the name being to harsh... i would have understood. But NAWWWW he wants to show us he has power and that he is the "HEAD MAN". I dont care who the HNIC is... I aint biting my toungue for nobody.

Re: Re: Man... o' Man

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad

Slick,

It ain't that serious. Like I said before, I really don't care what is done as long as the name is not used. There is no need for me to delete anything. If Antroy doesn't what to use old name, I have nothing to do with that.

Have you read the rules of the bet... Antroy made the rules himself.... He said whoever loses the bet, Kenn will be notified and that person's username will be deleted, so they cant post with it anymore. Deleting the name was part of the bet... not something I just asked you to do for the hell of it.

Well heck...

Umma take my tail to bed... I gotta 'attempt' to get up at 5am and go to the Gym.

DAHILL... I'll check the boards later on to find out the deal.

Until then...
Yall chill out, and get some sleep... it'll be cool in the AM.

-Peace

~Holla @cha.

Back