The New Face of Jackson State University Minister of Information Speaks

The Founder

r

Good Morning, I am Kim Jong un....and I am now the new Minister of Information for Jackson State University. I have since had Baghdad Bob executed because he has not fulfilled his obligation of garnering support for "Thee". My first order of business is to address the issue of last year's 7 days pay. That was taken completely out of context. The issue is when the reporter first reported this event their newspaper had only 7 days pay left in their reserves and since the reporter is of female persuasion she was emotional in her reporting and was speaking for her employment perspective. Next the issue of "The Queen" resigning. The Queen resigned because she felt that she has reigned supreme long enough over not only Jackson State but all SWAC regimes and she felt the need to focus on her most precious and valuable memoirs.

I will like to say that "THEE" is more powerful and dominant as it has been in history. Thee maintains a football coach with 30+ years of SEC coaching experience and decided to take the job as football coach here because he was exhausted by the lackluster performance of the SEC football brand. THEE's resources are precious and fruitful so much so that we have decided to allow more students to study for free than any other institution in the world. Our football dome is now under construction and with new technology it is invisible and will remain so in order to not allow other SWAC schools to steal our plans. Our invisible football stadium technology is so superb that it gives those the feeling that we are still playing in out current stadium.

That is all.

Back