The New Embassy in Jerusalem

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
Excuse me for not understanding the whole Middle East thing, is the new embassy going to cause some issues? Don't seem like everyone in the Middle East are happy about it. Did 45 do a good or bad thing? What pisses me off is they fought Obama about EVERYTHING, but they want to make this idiot white man look good soooo bad, they put this embassy in Jerusalem in 5 months, smh

Excuse me for not understanding the whole Middle East thing, is the new embassy going to cause some issues?

YES. This is the beginning of prophecy being fulfilled based on bible scripture. The big problem is they are catering to the WRONG people, which is the current population of Jews there who don't believe in the Messiah. Suffice to say, it is going to be a blood bath over the next few weeks with Palestine protesting every inch of the way.

Don't seem like everyone in the Middle East are happy about it. Did 45 do a good or bad thing?
Depends on who you ask that too--current "supposed Jews" or others. If you ask others in the region who don't know about what's really happening, they think it's a good thing. Especially these evangelicals in America who think they are looking out for "God's chosen people!"

What pisses me off is they fought Obama about EVERYTHING, but they want to make this idiot white man look good soooo bad, they put this embassy in Jerusalem in 5 months, smh

Again, just watch the fireworks. The show is just beginning! You will now see the development of our allies start to turn against us (except Israel).

YES. This is the beginning of prophecy being fulfilled based on bible scripture. The big problem is they are catering to the WRONG people, which is the current population of Jews there who don't believe in the Messiah. Suffice to say, it is going to be a blood bath over the next few weeks with Palestine protesting every inch of the way.

Depends on who you ask that too--current "supposed Jews" or others. If you ask others in the region who don't know about what's really happening, they think it's a good thing. Especially these evangelicals in America who think they are looking out for "God's chosen people!"

Again, just watch the fireworks. The show is just beginning! You will now see the development of our allies start to turn against us (except Israel).

First...this is going to cause an EXTREME blood bath. When I say extreme I mean extreme. The current president has no idea of what he has just done which is why more EXPERIENCED presidents with EXPERIENCED leaders under them did not make this decision.

One of the most important Islamic Religious Mosque (Al-Aqsa Mosque)is in Jerusalem.

The issue is simple....Muslims want to say they were there first and Jews want to say they were there first. They will NEVER come to an agreement until the other is dead. What Trump has done basically is chosen a side for his own benefit after he leaves office with Israel. My prayer is that Trump dos not push to send troops there because we will lose a number of Islamic allies. The allies have assisted us (the United States) strongly in the past.

Put it simple....if a Jewish person saw a crippled Muslim child there...they would kill them and vice versa. It's just that bad.

I'm glad yall having this discussion. I tried telling some folks I didn't understand why there were so excited about this move.
How do supposed Christians get excited about Jews? If the Israelite's are God's chosen people, then that means Christianity is wrong and everyone should should be practicing Jews.

First...this is going to cause an EXTREME blood bath. When I say extreme I mean extreme. The current president has no idea of what he has just done which is why more EXPERIENCED presidents with EXPERIENCED leaders under them did not make this decision.

One of the most important Islamic Religious Mosque (Al-Aqsa Mosque)is in Jerusalem.

The issue is simple....Muslims want to say they were there first and Jews want to say they were there first. They will NEVER come to an agreement until the other is dead. What Trump has done basically is chosen a side for his own benefit after he leaves office with Israel. My prayer is that Trump dos not push to send troops there because we will lose a number of Islamic allies. The allies have assisted us (the United States) strongly in the past.

Put it simple....if a Jewish person saw a crippled Muslim child there...they would kill them and vice versa. It's just that bad.

Honestly it’s not really Muslim vs Jew. It’s folks who were there originally vs folks who were not. There are Palestinian Jews.

I'm glad yall having this discussion. I tried telling some folks I didn't understand why there were so excited about this move.
How do supposed Christians get excited about Jews? If the Israelite's are God's chosen people, then that means Christianity is wrong and everyone should should be practicing Jews.

The is being based on Deuteronomy. I cannot remember the exact scripture(s) but it says something to the nature of God will bring you to some land and will remove all those in front of you and you are to take this land as yours. There should be no inter-marriage etc....

The problem is there has been so much fighting that has changed the landscape with structures that you really don't know who was there first.

Also, let's be honest there has been so much inter-sexing until it was ridiculous. I knew a chick from Israel who had two babies by a dude that was Muslim. Heck you couldn't tell the difference whether they were Muslims or Jews.

Yep and don’t forget about the Ethiopian Jews that they’re kicking out of there.
I cant wait for the world to finally realize who the real people are. Lol. Talk about mouths dropping to the floor!! And then all of these prophecies and scriptures will finally start to make sense. Right now its confusing to some because the real people have been replaced with fake people. Let us not forget this tidbit:

https://pin.it/hrku56iwg33slg

Last edited:
It's quite interesting that the people of three religions (Jewish, Christian and Islam) are fighting against each other time and again when ironically ALL three claim the SAME "god".
Religion is used to control the masses, as it is doing and has been doing for hundreds of years.

I still don't understand why we are so close to Isreal as a allie.

Why have we given (sold) them so many weapons to make them a military power.
They say unofficially that Israel is really the 51st state of the union.... and it's used for religious, political, social and economic reasons that go back as far as World War One.

It's quite interesting that the people of three religions (Jewish, Christian and Islam) are fighting against each other time and again when ironically ALL three claim the SAME "god".
Religion is used to control the masses, as it is doing and has been doing for hundreds of years.

Um..not totally correct. The current Jewish population (those in higher leadership and power) have their own god and it's not OURS! Albert Pike (33rd degree free mason) explained this some years ago in his letter to an Italian politician (Giuseppe Mazzini) in 1871 outlining plans for three global conflicts to bring a one world government.

1st Plot: World War 1 was planned to overthrow the Tsars in Russia and make Russia a communist stronghold.

Pike's Words said:
The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war.

"At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions. The First World War will permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia”

2nd Plot: World War 2 was sparked as a catalyst to destroy Nazism, so communism could take over wearier governments and for a sovereign state of Israel to beset up in Palestine. This was why Israel was created in 1948 with this assistance of our government and Great Britain. Read up on the Balfour Declaration and Benjamin Freedman who basically unsealed all the evidence on why the Rothschild's needed to acquire the land the current Palestinians were living in.

Pike's Words said:
This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm

3rd Plot: World War 3 will be sparked as an all out war between Christians, Jews, and Muslims in an effort to set up a New World Order.

Pike's Words said:
"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. "The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

Why must all of this happen you say? For what reason?

Pike's Words said:
Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view.

Last edited:

Because of World War II. When Hitler was killing them off they migrated to the US and gained financial power. We have never had a Jewish president but their money has allowed them elect "their chosen" president finally which is Trump.

EXACTLY!!!! Ishmael.....Moses first son and the forefather of Muhammed. Now if you tell a Bible thumper that Christianity and Islam are brothers they would fight you....so would the Muslim extremist. When I was with the DoD my Kuwaiti counterpart and I would have some in depth conversations about the Quran an Bible.

They say unofficially that Israel is really the 51st state of the union.... and it's used for religious, political, social and economic reasons that go back as far as World War One.

PLUS 1!!!! They receive more support and respect than Puerto Ricans.

Um..not totally correct. The current Jewish population (those in higher leadership and power) have their own god and it's not OURS! Albert Pike (33rd degree free mason) explained this some years ago in his letter to an Italian politician (Giuseppe Mazzini) in 1871 outlining plans for three global conflicts to bring a one world government.

1st Plot: World War 1 was planned to overthrow the Tsars in Russia and make Russia a communist stronghold.

2nd Plot: World War 2 was sparked as a catalyst to destroy Nazism, so communism could take over wearier governments and for a sovereign state of Israel to beset up in Palestine. This was why Israel was created in 1948 with this assistance of our government and Great Britain. Read up on the Balfour Declaration and Benjamin Freedman who basically unsealed all the evidence on why the Rothschild's needed to acquire the land the current Palestinians were living in.

3rd Plot: World War 3 will be sparked as an all out war between Christians, Jews, and Muslims in an effort to set up a New World Order.

Why must all of this happen you say? For what reason?

This fulfills the stories of the Quran and Bible....yet the Talmud does not address this.

Now the Jews will always fall back to what Hitler was doing and say Hitler was a manic murderer (which he was). Yet, Hitler studied all three books very deeply which is why he began to push for the 3rd Reich to explore all parts of the world ESPECIALLY Africa. When he realized that the Talmud didn't address a new world order under one government rule he proceeded to want to wipe out the Jews because he felt the 3rd Reich was the new world order and the fight would come down to the 3rd Reich and the Jews after the Christians and Muslims kill one another.

Hitler's question was simple: The 3rd Reich is a Religion, therefore how can the Jews feel they are chosen when they serve no God but a idea of being the chosen people?

Sheldon Adeleman $30m contribution to the RNC! Plus it plays to the white evangelicals which are tRump’s base. It pains me to see some black Christians fall for the old tried and true Armageddon prophecy. Watching the TV videos remind me of those marchers on the Pettus Bridge in Selma back in 1965. Unarmed protesters being battered with tear gas and live ammunition. Surely this is not my God at work.

This fulfills the stories of the Quran and Bible....yet the Talmud does not address this.

Now the Jews will always fall back to what Hitler was doing and say Hitler was a manic murderer (which he was). Yet, Hitler studied all three books very deeply which is why he began to push for the 3rd Reich to explore all parts of the world ESPECIALLY Africa. When he realized that the Talmud didn't address a new world order under one government rule he proceeded to want to wipe out the Jews because he felt the 3rd Reich was the new world order and the fight would come down to the 3rd Reich and the Jews after the Christians and Muslims kill one another.

Hitler's question was simple: The 3rd Reich is a Religion, therefore how can the Jews feel they are chosen when they serve no God but a idea of being the chosen people?

The right wing government of Netanyahu is acting like Hitler. He’s determined to make Israel a police state. It’s a shame what the international community has allowed with the treatment of the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.The inhabitants require a pass to move about in their on areas. It reminds me of the institution of slavery.

But here's the thing: Hitler and his people knew who God's people really were! Need evidence, check out the short video below:

The pieces of the puzzle are finally lining up for everyone to see and to witness what has been done to our true history and heritage.

The right wing government of Netanyahu is acting like Hitler. He’s determined to make Israel a police state. It’s a shame what the international community has allowed with the treatment of the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank.The inhabitants require a pass to move about in their on areas. It reminds me of the institution of slavery.

Make them a police state? Hell they already are.

Any country that requires every man or woman to serve in the military at some point and time in their life is a military state. Then after you do your two years....as a man you serve in the reserves, Woman may be exempted.

Also, Israel has nuclear weapons and has not signed ANY Nuclear Weapons treaties.

But wait we mad at North Korea....LOL

But here's the thing: Hitler and his people knew who God's people really were! Need evidence, check out the short video below:

The pieces of the puzzle are finally lining up for everyone to see and to witness what has been done to our true history and heritage.

Hence Hitler's extensive search throughout Africa.

Yep! LOL. That old moniker, "Do as I say, NOT as I do" is commonly in play with them. These gangsters have utilized 1 financial weapon to build up and destroy many countries over several decades. It's called the Federal Reserve! All this bank does is finance the wars across the globe, create nuclear weapons for them as well as, systemic control over other countries.

To date, there are only 3 countries that don't have a Federal Reserve controlling their country. And ironically, these are the 3 countries we have the worst relations with. LOL.

1. North Korea
2. Iran
3. Russia (Putin just kicked the reserve out of his country in mid year 2017).

Back