The king of Simps

levarg

The Elite BRAVE
The Wire Reaction GIF

View: https://youtu.be/U6qD8LRFP78

1) I love her accent, (the hostess)
2) He was beyond simping, he was just a fool a sucka!
3) Aint no way in heck, I'm using a, whatever toy he had and not just some woman, but my supposed woman is in the next room.
4) She wanted 6k for a breast job and still wouldn't sleep with him, I feel bad, well no I don't.
I remember this one female friend I had asked me to help pay her rent, the first time I said cool no problem, I knew she was having a hard time.
She asked again a couple of months later, I asked her what she did the month in between, she said she found a way, so I said ok, what you gonna do for it, she responded, what you mean, I said you know what I mean, her response, I aint no hoe, my response, you don't have to be, but I'm not in the habit of giving out money, the first time was me being a friend, now it's business. Needless to say, I don't know how her rent got paid and I have one less female friend; and that was for less than 1k.

Last edited:

1) I love her accent, (the hostess)
2) He was beyond simping, he was just a fool a sucka!
3) Aint no way in heck, I'm using a, whatever toy he had and not just some woman, but my supposed woman is in the next room.
4) She wanted 6k for a breast job and still wouldn't sleep with him, I feel bad, well no I don't.
I remember this one female friend I had asked me to help pay her rent, the first time I said cool no problem, I knew she was having a hard time.
She asked again a couple of months later, I asked her what she did the month in between, she said she found a way, so I said ok, what you gonna do for it, she responded, what you mean, I said you know what I mean, her response, I aint no hoe, my response, you don't have to be, but I'm not in the habit of giving out money, the first time was me being a friend, now it's business. Needless to say, I don't know how her rent got paid and I have one less female friend; and that was for less than 1k.

If I pay rent I will have a key for 30 days and I'm hitting it for at least 2 to 3 weeks....excluding those days where she unable to have sex.

Back