The Ideal Valentine's Day gift?

JAGWAR

R2D2
Ladies and\or gentlemen, what is the ideal gift for Valentine's Day? Is it still a dozen roses? Should you include jewelry like a heart pendant? What about dinner at an expensive restaurant? Is giving candy in a heart candy box going out of style?

Or should I wait for the next day and take advantage of the 50% off sale?:D

Here is a little hint. Break the tradition make your own rules. Hook up with one of your boys/girls if you don't have a cd burner and burn a few of the romantic songs that she likes. Create a case for the cd naming the songs with sexy names that contain your name, present it to her with a dozen of roses with an addtional one to show that she is unique. Maybe cook for her and have a in home candle light dinner including a dozen of roses. Maybe a cookie shaped like a heart telling her that you love her, ice-cream cake shaped in a heart. Or just go all out take her to a candle light dinner having the waiter or someone on staff to deliver the roses to the table which will be lite by candles...

:idea: only a few of my ideas...

Another question?

Should a man expect to get anything from a lady other than a nice "romantic" evening or is this day set aside solely for the ladies?

Re: Another question?

Originally posted by JAGWAR
Should a man expect to get anything from a lady other than a nice "romantic" evening or is this day set aside solely for the ladies?

I guess men can expect something too. They do sale those men's valentine boxers with the hearts and lips all over them.;)

Re: Another question?

Originally posted by JAGWAR

I don't see anything wrong with a woman surprising her man with a valentine's gift. My girl's husband always tell her that Valentine is all about her. I think that is too sweet....:heart:

Alright now, let's reveal exactly what we are getting our own SWEETIE. I will probably get her some candy, a flower arrangement with a helium balloon attached and maybe, just maybe, a heart pendant ( if she's good).

Originally posted by JSTUS
Something creative and homemade.

I just made a little Valentine card on my computer. I put a picture of her on the front and put a little message on one side and put a picture of some white roses on the other side. I printed it out and it's ready do be delivered.

I guess I still have the sappy side.

Originally posted by Antroy

I just made a little Valentine card on my computer. I put a picture of her on the front and put a little message on one side and put a picture of some white roses on the other side. I printed it out and it's ready do be delivered.

I guess I still have the sappy side.

That sounds like a very sincere gift. Anyone can pay for a card. The time used to make a card has more value than a Hallmark.

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg
I bought my girl a nightgown with fur around the bottom so her neck won't get cold.
:confused: :confused: :confused: Is her neck that long that fur can be around the bottom and still keep her neck warm?

Originally posted by JSTUS
:confused: :confused: :confused: Is her neck that long that fur can be around the bottom and still keep her neck warm?

JSTUS, next time you are, er, ah, lets say, "involved in nocturnal arobics", notice where the hem of your nightgown rests. ;)

Originally posted by AAMU Big Dawg
I bought my girl a nightgown with fur around the bottom so her neck won't get cold.

:::fell out:::bumped my head:::woke up:::hmmm..thinking about the VERSATILITY of it all!
:idea::lmao::idea::lmao::idea::lmao::idea: :lmao: :idea: :lmao: :idea: :lmao: :idea: :lmao: :idea: :lmao: :idea:

Forgive JSTUS for not getting it, she's just a little young baby diva princess, she hadn't gotten to diva queen status yet!:D

Back