The "Greatness Continues" Tour 2001

[size=4.5]THE GREAT ONE[/size]

i--plum-a.jpg

"Man the guys are gonna be alright...we got the coaches we want and the players we need! I tell you, the Greatness Continues"...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The Great One, at a press conference, said,
"Man the guys are gonna be alright...we got the coaches we want and the players we need! I tell you, the Greatness Continues"...

Then, he got out of that line, ran to his loving wife, started to cry

eddie.jpg

and said, "I'd do anything for Grambling. Baby, I even lied for them a minute ago at that press conference and still they treat me like any old regular fan. I'm Eddie baby, The Great One, not them damn Cartel nuts on that SWACPage thing. I made this damn team and I made them famous and this is how they do me. Lines, paying for tickets, making me watch them mess up Bayou Classic's one after the other. Why do they talk of tradition, but then leave me out in the cold like a nursing home patient.

Well Cartel, what do you have to say for yourselves? SHAME! Until you do right by The Great One, may all of you late November days be HELL ! :emlaugh:

Why is that Doug rarely makes the SWAC tour. I dont know if he went last year, but he certainly didnt make it in 99.

Maybe its hard for him to look Eddie in the eye since he tried to sabatoge the GSU and the SU program by steering Ted White to Howard. Hhhhhmmmmmmm.

Doug is Grambling

AND GRAMBLING LOVES DOUG WILLIAMS, THE LEGACY IS TRULY IN PLACE. SO WHATEVER YOU FEEL IS YOU BUSINESS, GRAMBLING WILL HANDLE THEIR BUSINESS. WE WILL HAVE DOUG NEXT YEAR TOO, WILL YOU HAVE A COACH, WILL HUGHES BE COACH NEXT YEAR. EVEN IF YOU HAVE A WINNING SEASON HE'S OUT OF THERE WITHOUT A SWAC CHAMPIONSHIP. SO YOU ARE DIPPING OVER HERE. YOUR OWN HOME MIGHT BE IN JEOPARDY ARE YOU ready? IF THE OLD MAN SAYS WE ARE OKAY, I HAVE BELIEVE HE KNOWS WHAT HE TALKING ABOUT. HE IS EDDIE
ROBINSON, HE IS THE LEGACY!!!!!

WE AINT GONNA LET NOBODY TURN US AROUND!

WE WILL HAVE DOUG NEXT YEAR TOO...

I wonder how many coeds are saying the same thing...:rolleyes:

:throwing my hands up....... falling the "L" out::emlaugh:

Lacumba,

Bruh, you ain't right. :emlaugh: :eek: :bawling:

Back