The "Greatness Continues" Tour 2001

MikeBigg

At the risk of pizzing off my fellow Cartel members, I have decided to come on here and warn the rest of you (non-Cartel) folk that we are fast approaching the opening of The [size=3.5]"GREATNESS CONTINUES" Tour 2001[/size].

Normally, I would adher to the Cartel's creed of taking no prisoners. Normally, I would just sit back and watch the impending BLACK STORM OF DESTRUCTION roll over you without so much as a warning siren or shout to "Look Out". However, this is no normal football team. I feel obligated as a fellow Black man, a fellow graduate of an HBCU, a father and family man to warn those of you that have been brainwashed by the myopic rantings of DK, the brash foolishness of Johnny Bravo, the suicidal desires of a few noname Sippians, the wishful thinking of some simple jelly butts, the lunacy of those Charmin boys, and yes especially the wanton jealousy and envy of those [color=powder blue]powder blue and canary yeller "pushies"[/color] as well as a few others that what is about to happen to you is beyond BRUTAL!

So while you still have time, we offer you the chance to atone for all the foolish and suicidal smack that you have been directing towards GSU. It doesn't mean that you won't get the isht kicked out of you by the INEVITABLE 12-0 (UNDEFEATED) 2001 SWAC CHAMPION GMEN, it just means you will be given the benefit of a MERCY KILLING!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...EXPECT TO CATCH [SIZE=4.5]BLACK AND GOLD HELL!![/SIZE]

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sounded more like a polecat.......:emlaugh:

You know Mike,
Normally I read your posts and laugh. And sometimes, I just simply smh at your "thinking."

but this time I got to agree with u bruh!!!!!!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...EXPECT TO CATCH [SIZE=4.5]BLACK AND GOLD HELL!![/SIZE]
|
|
|
|
V

Re: Re: The "Greatness Continues" Tour 2001

Originally posted by mighty hornet
You know Mike,
Normally I read your posts and laugh. And sometimes, I just simply smh at your "thinking."

but this time I got to agree with u bruh!!!!!!!

|
|
|
|
V

Hey, that's infringement...that does it! You get a double beating this year...See ya in Alabamy (twice)!

Re: Re: Re: The "Greatness Continues" Tour 2001

<center><marquee behavior=alternate><font size=9>IX</font></marquee>
<font size=7><font color=blue>"</font><font color=yellow>S</font><font color=blue>"</font><font color=yellow>traight</font>

No More Mr. Nice Guy!!!

th13.png

[size=3.5]...I'M GONNA GET MEDIEVAL ON YOUR AZZ![/SIZE]

Re: "Showtime" Hymes

SWAC13.jpg

THE "GREATNESS CONTINUES..." TOUR 2001

OOOOOOOH no is that him.....oooh lawd what is we gone do...especially if he can now throw a 10 yard out.

What yall gonna do? Hell Lose...Again!!

Only this time it will be over by 3rd quarter...In all honesty, Hymes will probably only attempt about 20 passes all evening. Our offensive line will be a major strength this season. Our ground attack will be running roughshod over that D(k) Line of yours!

What yall gonna do? Hell Lose...Again!!

Our offensive line will be a major strength this season. Our ground attack will be running roughshod over that D(k) Line of yours!

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhahaha aha aha aha aha haaha ahaha haaha ahahahaha hahaha
Mike....please stop...DC is already killing me on the other thread and now here you go....this is tooo much for one day

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
"Showtime" still has dreams of Alex Coleman in his face and heaving a ball in that dreadful corner, don't he? ;)

Damn that Lenny Williams and Edreece Brown, huh MBigg ?

Originally posted by SU Jag 79
"Showtime" still has dreams of Alex Coleman in his face and heaving a ball in that dreadful corner, don't he? ;)

Damn that Lenny Williams and Edreece Brown, huh MBigg ?

Jag 79 don't bring that up they're still in denial. We been whipping that ssa for so long their fans won't even show up for the game.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: MB, I'd have to agree with you on this one

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
The "Greatmess" saga does still continue.

:rolleyes:

Ooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee, now thats what I call throwin some smack! You get em D-Town! You go gull!!!

They might fire "Internet Pete" before Homecoming if they don't win all of their games before then.

Y'all are sooooooooooo sensitive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ Little crab, run away before you make somebody take your azz to Red Lobster and make a meal deal out of you.

Were you crying when that 42 was running from Mr. Detroit Lion? :emlaugh:

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99

Jag 79 don't bring that up they're still in denial. We been whipping that ssa for so long their fans won't even show up for the game.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

LOL :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back