The Great Liberators

Who is the host of this crap?
It sounds like he's trying to cater to a female audience. I got 30 mins into the podcast and couldn't take it anymore.
While I can agree with some of the basic common sense stuff, like a guys plays a part in whether a woman has a child or not, by using birth control.
But then the notion that Black men still see white women as some type of conquest to be be equal to white men. Who does this and who believes this is a way to get ahead ( I know some dummy probably believes this, but not the majority, I used to work with one, but he was "different: any way).

Also the lie that more Black men marry outside of their race than any other race is a lie. A simple search with different queries regarding interracial marriages, will show that Hispanic men and Asian Women out pace Black men in interracial marriages.
He talks about the divide in our race, but name calling isn't going to help and he puts all the onus on what his definition of beta males. Which is a different argument of beta males vs alpha males. Neither are better if they are both mistreating black women in some fashion.

Back