The GRAMMY's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's the fool?

Originally posted by AAMU

Vinita,

?It?s better to be thought of as a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt" :mrt:

What does the fact that you took on a personal quest to find damn near everything I said make YOU?

A genius, I suppose?

Or perhaps a fool with no life, who can't think of anything better to do than bring up things I've said in the past in an inane attempt at self uplift?

:sleeping:

Re:

Some supreme nutt riding is going on.

Cliques...send help

AND

AND

AND

AND

AND

Vinita,

?It?s better to be thought of as a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt" :mrt:

Re: Who's the fool?

Originally posted by Vinita

What does the fact that you took on a personal quest to find damn near everything I said make YOU?

A genius, I suppose?

Or perhaps a fool with no life, who can't think of anything better to do than bring up things I've said in the past in an inane attempt at self uplift?

:sleeping:

I don't think the pot OR the kettle can talk about THE QUEEN. Aretha has been around a lot longer than you; and STILL looks great! Just because you claim to teach English and get on this board trying to impress someone that you know what you're talking about, doesn't make you right about everything. Anyone can be loquacious, but it doesn't mean they're knowledgeable! Nothing you said in the past could uplift me; Hell, it doesn't even uplift YOU!

Re: Re: Who's the fool?

I don't think the pot OR the kettle can talk about THE QUEEN. Aretha has been around a lot longer than you; and STILL looks great! Just because you claim to teach English and get on this board trying to impress someone that you know what you're talking about, doesn't make you right about everything. Anyone can be loquacious, but it doesn't mean they're knowledgeable! Nothing you said in the past could uplift me; Hell, it doesn't even uplift YOU!

Only time will tell if this will entertained further.

AAMU......you know that quote you made about being a fool? Well maybe you should have followed your own advice insted of showcasing to all of cyber space how big a fool you are.

And

How long did it take you to go and find some of Nitas quotes, only to use them and show yourself an even bigger fool than the one you were so desperatly trying to make her out to be.

And

Nita is not a Pot of Kettle, she is a yella

And

If someone wants to tell Aretha's big arse that she looked liked the Michelin man in that dress we can. It doesn't matter if she is the QUEEN of soul. She is big enough to be the queen of Soul, Hip Hop, Pop, Rock, Classical, and Opera all rolled into one.

And

What the hell was up with all of those ands, were you trying to make a point

And

I don't think the pot OR the kettle can talk about THE QUEEN

Was this a veiled attemt to call Nita Fat? If so, please tell me that you are a woman. Because if you are a man and you are trying to insult a woman by calling her fat, I really need to question your man hood. plus I just wanted to quote you too. "O my gawd becky, look at her butt"

And

I just like this whole and concept, And I could go on all day.

And

Hell and, nothing, I just like typing.....

And

Use more catch phrases next time. The pot that called the kettle a fool wasn't enough!

And

You're lame. Back up off me, please. I must have impressed you. You have more access to what I have said than I have. That would be cute, were it not kinda frightening.

<font size = 20>
And</font>

It is even more frightening that you have paid enough attention to me to remember what I look like, even though my picture hasn't been on here for over a month.

<font size = 20>
And</font>

Again, I say, this board is BASED on opinions. If you don't agree with them (which you didn't when you sanctimoniously chastised those who chose to voice their opinions on Re-Re), then please do us all a favor, and be the **** up outta here.

<font size = 20>
And</font>

Your diatribes against me are self smack at its best ... or would that be worst ...

<font size = 20>
And</font>

I don't give a damn if you don't agree with what I say, or how I say it, and I couldn't give any less of a damn about YOU if you were here in my face at this moment.

<font size = 20>
And</font>

Get over yourself. This is the internet. Please don't think you have told me off, because I can hardly type for envisioning you getting your uptight draws outta your ass.

<font size = 20>
And</font>

HOLLA!!

<font size = 20>
And</font>

That's it!

<font size = 20>
UNLESS</font>

You are tigerwhore re-re-re-reincarnated!

TSPN rivalries are good. It keeps the page interesting. AAMU, I applaud you for going against "THE CLIQUE" and posting your opinions. However...one should choose one's foes wisely on here. The Grammar Nazi is not one to be messed with. Now some of these other bustas....LOL

just provoking a little more...don't mind me

conjunc.gif

Vinita,

It seems I'm not too lame for you -- the English, grammar teacher -- to copy an idea from! It also seems you're protesting FAR too much for you NOT to like it!

Vinita,

It seems I'm not too lame for you -- the English, grammar teacher -- to copy an idea from! It also seems you're protesting FAR too much for you NOT to like it!

Let it go... just let it go.

FURTHERMORE ...

Did somebody say something?

block user send help!

:lmao: @ INNANET TELL OFFS!! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back