The GRAMMY's

Status
Not open for further replies.

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
Okay. Here is my take on the Grammy's last night..........

The Best Performances: Avil Levine, Eminem & The Roots & N'Sync. N'Sync ripped up "How Deep is Your Love" by the BeeGees.

Worst Performance: NELLY & KELLY hands donw. I was looking at that MESS thinking "Does Kelly know she is off key and singing on top of a Track. She looked and sound a HOT MESS!!!!!!!

Best Looking/Dressed: Chili (TLC), Ashanti, Bonnie Rait, Nelly

Worst Looking/Dressed: N'Sync (T-shirts under Tuxes.....Tacky), Kelly Roland Bruce Springstien and The worst of all .....
:thumbsdown: ARETHA FRANKLIN!!!!!!!!!

Aretha, you a 5 Star Diva and you look like you was about to start granting wishes on Stage. MESS MESS MESS and more MESS!!!!!!!!!

Suprise of the NIght: Ashanti actualty sound decent for a change.

The Grammy's was boring as hell this year. Where is ODB when you need him?
Finally glad that India Arie won some statues, and Home Town Fav. NELLY pulled off 2 of them (even though his performance sucked!!!) Does anyone know how many Eminem won? Did Jigga win anything?

Go head, India ;) That was definitely the highlight for me.

Tho who knew a JAZZ artist could rack up so many awards? I like Norah Jones a lot, but that's cause I dig jazz. I just didn't excpect that to happen. Mo power to her tho. :tup:

I flipped back and forth, I saw the last 30 minutes though!

Aretha...man when is she gonna realize that she is a just a typical old balck woman and start dressing as such. She cracks me up every year.

Anyway....props to India Arie for winning two grammy. You deserved them, but what the hell was up with you cutrting all your hair off like that!!!

E. Badu - You were and embarrassment to GSU and the SWAC last night. I don't know if it was worser looking at that wig on your head, or that bush under your arms! Yuck!

Norah Jones, props - Your album was great. It derserved thge praise. can't say I expected it to win 8 grammys, but it was a good album. If she were black, she would be in the Neo-Soul genre' of music.

I missed most of the performances though, I was watching Oz. I saw John Mayer, who was good. I didn't know he was only 16. I saw some of Avril Lavigne, she does good shows........

Foo Fighters won a grammy too, I love the Foo Fighters....

I don't really watch award shows but I was glad to read this morning that India Arie was granted 2 Grammys. I do believe that she deserved to win last year, but that's just my opinion. :)

04_kelly.jpg

09_eve.jpg

10_foxybrown.jpg

004.jpg

20_Gabriel%20Union.jpg

0001_india.arie.jpg

0002_nelly%20and%20TLC.jpg

They always looked good. (TLC)

Is it me or did NELLY and Kelly suck like a Hoover Vacume Cleaner.
Avil Levine was awsome. I like that song Skate boy.
Eryka Bade did embarrass the hell out of the SWAC. Did she say "Applaud" when she was reading the tellaprompter. _ a _ !!!!!

John Mayer is not 16, he was saying that at sixteen he didn't believe he would get that far.
I am an Alias fan so I only saw approximately the first hour of the show. What I did see was o.k..

Originally posted by BandFan

Eryka Bade did embarrass the hell out of the SWAC. Did she say "Applaud" when she was reading the tellaprompter. _ a _ !!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that she didnt say that!

I dont watch award shows, but if somebody can find a picture of Aretha, please post it. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

grammy7.jpg

You asked!

BTW: Kelly's Fashion Coordinator should be shot twice for both dresses that she had on....

08.jpg

I'm not a fan of Nelly's but he doesn't look nice for a change...

red.nelly.rowland.jpg

I stopped looking after the Nelly Performance. It was boring to me.

Kelly's singing on Nelly's song was horrible...She soundED like she was gargling....like Beyonce'...

I did not enjoy this Grammy Award's show. It was boring to say the least.

I'm glad for my man Herbie Hancock! It's about time. I am proud of the bruh Nelly also, especially the way he was dressed, totally GQ.My girl Foxy Brown need some help in the fashion department.

It is not like it was yesterday that Aretha starting getting big. She has been BIG for over 25 years. I do not know who her close friends are. Either she has none as someone said. Or her close friends and relatives do not want to say anything to her. As I said on another message board, she will not make it to 70 unless she start losing some weight and start losing it quickly.

Maybe somebody, didn't even have to be a close friend, should have whispered the color "black" in her ear........

Originally posted by Suge

E. Badu - You were and embarrassment to GSU and the SWAC last night. I don't know if it was worser looking at that wig on your head, or that bush under your arms! Yuck!

She looked at Hot AZZ Mess!!!!!! Then she can't read, asking the guy to roll the teleprompter back.

And the local Dallas radio folk talked about her something awful, and she deserved every bit of it. If I was her momma, I wudda been shame..:shame:

:xeye:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back