THE FUNNIEST COSBY EPISODES

JagBR said:
Did any of Bill Cosby's own real life children play on the show? Does anyone ever hear about his children?

I've only heard about his son Ennis that was killed.

The episode where Vanessa brings Dabnes home for the first time and another funny episode was where Denise somewhat made up her mind on what she wanted to do in life and Cliff sang "Had a lil talk with Jesus..."

I liked the episode where Denise brought her husband (I can't think of his name as I type this) home for the first time to meet the family but she had not told anyone that she was married plus the husband had a little girl.

BandFan said:
When Vanessa went to Baltimore to see the "WRECHED" and all the bad shat happened to her and her friends.

CLAIRE went all the WAY off on VANESSA!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That was the day I truely respected Philicia Rashads character. :bowdown:

That has to be one of my favorites.

Also, the show when Denise made that shirt for Theo. I was like, what the L is that supposed to be. :lmao:

I think I identified with the Vanessa character, because I could really see myself doing some of the same dumb stuff back then. Besides the fact that I had a sweater just like one of hers. (It was black with the yellow cars all over it) I was like "she has on my sweater"!

I like the one when he got his ear pierced by cockroach's sister. It has hella funny when they kept leaning back, classic.
I also liked the one when Denise made the shirt and he actually pulled it

off. :topic:
I went to Junior High School with Malcom Jamal Warner unitl he left to start the show. He had a good friend that lived about two blocks down from me and he would go over there for the holidays. All the neighborhood girls would find out and try to go over there.

Mine is when Vanessa and Denise got into the fight and Cliff tried to break them up and he fell on the floor. :lmao:

When Theo broke up with Justine and Cliff was heloing Theo get over her and had him singing the blues..... "justine..justine..." :lmao:

And when Theo and his boys decided to take a helicopter to the Prom... :lmao:

Bud and B.B King singing the Blues and Vanessa becoming a convert at the end....classic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back