The Finest Dance Team in the Swac...Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each school has some fine azz talent on their squad. You can't go wrong with any of them.

I can't wait till football season!!!

Each school has some fine azz talent on their squad. You can't go wrong with any of them.

I can't wait till football season!!!

I agree 100%. These young cats don't realize that you will never be around this many fine chicks at one time in life again. Enjoy it while it last!!! :nod:

There aren't even that many pics of the Motion of the Ocean to begin with. They've NEVER had a buggly squad.

Yes he has, Golden Girls number 1!

All pictures by me....
111556824-L.jpg

111154114-L.jpg

#1 Alcorn State University Golden Girls

119952685-L.jpg

119894632-L.jpg

#2 Southern University Dolls

106673522-L.jpg

#2 Alabama A&M Dancin Divas

#3 University of Arkansas-Pine Bluff Golden Girls

#4 Alabama State Stingettes

#4#5 Texas Southern Motion of the Ocean

#6 Prairie View A&M Black Foxxes

#7 Grambling State University Orchesis

Look at the dolls, OMG:smash: !!!!!!

As far as looks I gotta go with SU (yeah I'm biased, but keeping it real:love: :love: :love: ), Then TxSU a close second, followed by AAMU!

But let the record show, that any of the dance troupes in the SWAC :wavey: can come on an all inclusive 4 day 11 night vacation with me to the Skylark Inn in fabulous Scotlanville, Louisiana :lol:

I'm not turning any of them down, ya 'erd me!!??:)

From what I've seen posted here for 2006:

1) Dancing Dolls
2) Stingrettes (Bama State)
3) Golden Girls (Alcorn)
4) Jaysettes
5) Dancing Divas (AAMU)

Everything after that is nice, but there is some distance from these 4 in terms of appearance. I guess it is something about the deep south ladies and the cooking along with other life style items that develop them as they are... Oh well... Interesting all 4 are from southern states that have somewhat of a boot shape... hmmm...

Peace...

1. J-Settes
2. Dancing Dolls
3. Dancing Divas
4. Stingettes
5. Satin Dolls
6. Golden Girls (UAPB)

That is why they call it.....

YOUR freedom of choice......!!!!!!!!

So I can pick and choose MY FAVORITES!!!!!!!!!

If you DO NOT like them...
Then that is YOUR problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :whine: :whine: :whine: :whine:

He's not only sad, he's pathetic. Next time we see his traitorous tail at the game, we oughta thrown oranges at his azz.
He oughta be banned from Memorial stadium.
Ain't no way in hell all those teams are better than JSU's dance team.
By the way sarg, what IS your IQ? Since you NEVER graduated from JSU, it could't be that high, and from the looks of your choices and your GRAMMAR, it's NOT THAT HIGH!!! Now smoke that in your freedom of choice cigar.

He's not only sad, he's pathetic. Next time we see his traitorous tail at the game, we oughta thrown oranges at his azz.
He oughta be banned from Memorial stadium.
Ain't no way in hell all those teams are better than JSU's dance team.
By the way sarg, what IS your IQ? Since you NEVER graduated from JSU, it could't be that high, and from the looks of your choices and your GRAMMAR, it's NOT THAT HIGH!!! Now smoke that in your freedom of choice cigar.

I wish you throw something at me...
Better yet be a man and not a little ***** and throw something at me with me in your face COWARD.........

You stupid azz.......
That is why they call it peoples view...

Dumb fuc...I swear SOME of you Black people have a problem worrying about what other people think///

By the way BYTCH...Kiss my azzz..
Got something to say...

Grow a pair of balls and stop crying like a fag..............

Better yet be a man and not a little ***** and throw something at me with me in your face COWARD.........

You stupid azz.......

Dumb fuc...I swear SOME of you Black people have a problem worrying about what other people think///

Got something to say...

YOU RIGHT ABOUT THAT!

You stupid azz.......

Got something to say...

Technically, from the looks of your oversized forehead, it looks likes somebody already threw something.......and hit the target.

This post is about the BEST DANCE teams bruh. You claim you from JSU, but every chance you get, you try and diss your own school for reasons known by many people on this board.

You do have the right to post what you want, but quit lyin to folks and trying to make them believe you're a TRUE Tiger when you're only an oversized cranium in sheeps clothing. Ain't no way you're a true TIGER bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back