The Finest Dance Team in the Swac...Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically, from the looks of your oversized forehead, it looks likes somebody already threw something.......and hit the target.

This post is about the BEST DANCE teams bruh. You claim you from JSU, but every chance you get, you try and diss your own school for reasons known by many people on this board.

You do have the right to post what you want, but quit lyin to folks and trying to make them believe you're a TRUE Tiger when you're only an oversized cranium in sheeps clothing. Ain't no way you're a true TIGER bruh.

Dude now me and Srg have had our arguments in the past but I gotta take his side on this one. What does school affiliation have to do with who has the best dance team? Are ou saying just because he went to JSU he should say that JSU has the best eventhough he doesn't feel that way?

Dude now me and Srg have had our arguments in the past but I gotta take his side on this one. What does school affiliation have to do with who has the best dance team? Are ou saying just because he went to JSU he should say that JSU has the best eventhough he doesn't feel that way?

The man has a right to his opinion, but for him to say with an honest face that the J-Settes are not even in the top six is ludricous and laughable.
And to top it off, he has our main rival as number one?! Yeah, right.

Many of us know why he continues to have this disdain for JSU's band department, yet he's in denial that he doesn't have a beef with the BOOM.

It's just a shame that he's spreading this disdain towards his school for all to see on this forum.:shame:

I see why the they wouldn't let him take photos of the J-Settes. It's so clear now.

The man has a right to his opinion, but for him to say with an honest face that the J-Settes are not even in the top six is ludricous and laughable.

Many of us know why he continues to have this disdain for JSU's band department, yet he's in denial that he doesn't have a beef with the BOOM.

It's just a shame that he's spreading this disdain towards his school for all to see on this forum.:shame:

I see why the they wouldn't let him take photos of the J-Settes. It's so clear now.
That is still his opinion!

Technically, from the looks of your oversized forehead, it looks likes somebody already threw something.......and hit the target.

This post is about the BEST DANCE teams bruh. You claim you from JSU, but every chance you get, you try and diss your own school for reasons known by many people on this board.

You do have the right to post what you want, but quit lyin to folks and trying to make them believe you're a TRUE Tiger when you're only an oversized cranium in sheeps clothing. Ain't no way you're a true TIGER bruh.

You Stupid azz MOFO____________ I am NOT dissing JAckson State University!!!!!!

Black people like you need to mind THEIR business....................

So please inform me as to WHAT rule or law in print where it says that I HAVE TO include MY former school.....

SOME of you show favoritsm by placing your school, ect first...
That is fine and your right to choice....

So once again AZZ CLOWN...
Why the PLUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you worried about MY PICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me tell you a little secret.....

ALL of my POST are REVIEW by MANY..
I love my family and support my family no matter what crap comes out your piehole....

I am back on good terms with Dr. Liddell despite all that internet mess that was printed out and given and TOLD to him!!!!!!!!!!!!

So stop TRYING to stir up your WEAK SOAP OPERA DRAMA on this site!!!

STOP whining, crying and acting like a little bytch and mind your fuc'n business........

STOP trying to do a another FAILED SMEAR campaign..

It WILL NOT WORK....
The people from Jackson State that know me...

Already know where my heart lies.....

You are nothing more than a WEAK PUSSY FAG COWARD......
like I said before....Got anymore BEEF said it my face like a "REAL MAN"

and not like a PUNK BYTCH................
Hiding behind SWACPAGE.com jacking off!!!!

That is still his opinion!

This is one of the reason why cowards like him
Printed stuff I said from this site and otehrs and took to the Sonic Boom Band Staff...back in 2005.....

You have these cowards that ran behind my back like little bytches starting stuff with my boy Renardo Murray whom which we are finally back on good terms and speaking again as well.......

He told me that people present stuff to him...
Murray even said that SOME people even tried to get my press crendetials banned again....

But the problem with that was.....
HAD to MANY high rollers involved..........

That is why I am always telling this GAY FAGGOT cowards to stop with the bull hewre and get in my face like "SO CALLED REAL MEN" if they have this problem with me..

Which I will be glad to solve for them!!!!!!!!!!!

I am one the nicest and coolest persons that you would ever meet..
But if you piss me off....

I will SKULL FUC and bash your head in.........

OK Kevin. Consider this your warning. You MUST and WILL watch your language on this forum, or risk losing your posting priviledges. Kevin and Jayrob....Debate all you want, be it on topic or off topic. But prolonged personal bickering will not be tolerated on this site.

Grow up.

You dumb azz.....

I have worked with Alcorn and the Sports Information departement as a favor since 2005..

I am also on good terms with SEVERAL other schools as well...
Reason being is because my work and name have been spread to them and many of them have know me for years...

Perfect example.....

Dr. Parnell (GRAMBLING) and Mr. Jackson (SU) talked with both several times and both said that the door is open for anything they can help me with.....

See I am sorry you have a issue.
But Dowell Taylor taught me to RESPECT ALL HBCU BANDS....

People see that in my work and it seems to PISS some of you Jackson State people off!!!!

Taylor like I said before and countless others have read post like yours..

I also stated SEVERAL TIMES befoire there are MANY people that I have invited to READ this and other sites and they see the CONDUCT of people like you........

It is really said how people like you try to discredit me..
Always saying that I never graduated from Jackson State...

Do you even know why?????

I had to sit out a semester because my family asked me to care for my grandmother. My grandmother got worse and she later passed away. So I went to Active Army to pay for school and came back and got blessed by a job at the US Post Office....

I will get my degree one day..

But just because you have a degree DOE NOT MAKE you a better man than me..

I have friends and family that have graduated and DO NOT ACT like a POMPUS AZZ like you!!!!!

You dumb azz.....

I have worked with Alcorn and the Sports Information departement as a favor since 2005..

I am also on good terms with SEVERAL other schools as well...
Reason being is because my work and name have been spread to them and many of them have know me for years...

Perfect example.....

Dr. Parnell (GRAMBLING) and Mr. Jackson (SU) talked with both several times and both said that the door is open for anything they can help me with.....

See I am sorry you have a issue.
But Dowell Taylor taught me to RESPECT ALL HBCU BANDS....

People see that in my work and it seems to PISS some of you Jackson State people off!!!!

Taylor like I said before and countless others have read post like yours..

I also stated SEVERAL TIMES befoire there are MANY people that I have invited to READ this and other sites and they see the CONDUCT of people like you........

It is really said how people like you try to discredit me..
Always saying that I never graduated from Jackson State...

Do you even know why?????

I had to sit out a semester because my family asked me to care for my grandmother. My grandmother got worse and she later passed away. So I went to Active Army to pay for school and came back and got blessed by a job at the US Post Office....

I will get my degree one day..

But just because you have a degree DOE NOT MAKE you a better man than me..

I have friends and family that have graduated and DO NOT ACT like a POMPUS AZZ like you!!!!!

:eek: :retard: :slap:

:eek: :retard: :slap:

The truth was been told and came out long ago....
Have TOO MANY people on my side that see SOME of these JSU people like to lie and smear my name....They will be ok........

A coward is still a Gutless Spineless Yellow Streak up the Back wimp....:saw:

I love ALL HBCU Marching Bands.......
Never knew it was a crime in ANY state if you did not inslude your own band...

People have to right to pick and choice others than their own...
I have friends and associates at ALL the SWAC Bands.....

Dear JayRob...

Since you DO NOT know what you are talking about...

If I SO called DI NOT support the J-Settes......

Why did Dr. Liddell let me photo the past 2 years of the J-Sette tryouts...??
Why did he let me break the no photo rule after all these years.......????

See...You need to be silent....!!
You DO NOT know me...PERIOD...

All these hear say stuff that you have gotten from others is INVALID.....

This is one of the reason why cowards like him
Printed stuff I said from this site and otehrs and took to the Sonic Boom Band Staff...back in 2005.....

You have these cowards that ran behind my back like little bytches starting stuff with my boy Renardo Murray whom which we are finally back on good terms and speaking again as well.......

He told me that people present stuff to him...
Murray even said that SOME people even tried to get my press crendetials banned again....

But the problem with that was.....
HAD to MANY high rollers involved..........

That is why I am always telling this GAY FAGGOT cowards to stop with the bull hewre and get in my face like "SO CALLED REAL MEN" if they have this problem with me..

Which I will be glad to solve for them!!!!!!!!!!!

I am one the nicest and coolest persons that you would ever meet..
But if you piss me off....

I will SKULL FUC and bash your head in.........

It's a shame someone f0rnicated in their little trailer somewhere and gave birth to such a vile and bitter-sounding POS, who obviously can not comprehend the obvious, to waste air on this planet.

Why would you even respond like that? Must suck to be such an ignorant lowlife like that, huh?

Unlike you, thankfully my IQ is high enough that I don't have to resort to a profanity laden and sexually explicit tirade.

Thank goodness you didn't graduate from the GREAT JSU. LOL.

Sorry SLT. Just had to get that out.
I'm through with this conversation.

I am growing tired of this childishness from everywhere. Next time, I'm just locking the thread.

Huh? What? How did my name come up? :confused:

I haven't posted anywhere in this thread....I don't think....:whatever: :uhoh: :lol:

But anyhoo, I think all the dance teams ladies are beautiful. They could be somewhere tricking, producing babies galore and living off the system, but they chose to attend college and partake of the extracurricular activites(dance). Way to go to all the SWAC Dance Teams! :tup:

Huh? What? How did my name come up? :confused:

I haven't posted anywhere in this thread....I don't think....:whatever: :uhoh: :lol:

But anyhoo, I think all the dance teams ladies are beautiful. They could be somewhere tricking, producing babies galore and living off the system, but they chose to attend college and partake of the extracurricular activites(dance). Way to go to all the SWAC Dance Teams! :tup:

You're right SLT. My apologies. I meant to say sorry to s phi s.

It's a shame someone f0rnicated in their little trailer somewhere and gave birth to such a vile and bitter-sounding POS, who obviously can not comprehend the obvious, to waste air on this planet.

Why would you even respond like that? Must suck to be such an ignorant lowlife like that, huh?

Unlike you, thankfully my IQ is high enough that I don't have to resort to a profanity laden and sexually explicit tirade.

Thank goodness you didn't graduate from the GREAT JSU. LOL.

Still running your mouth..
You're still a SPINLESS PRAG COWARD

PS...Since you want to go there...
Waste of :sperm: or better yet you where born from a :sperm: BANK and later given away to a pack of wolves.................

This is the LAST TIME I will WARN you to mind your business!!!

The SWAC does not REVOLVE around JUST Jackson State !!!!!
IT is a family of SU, AAMU, Alabama State, Ms Valley, Texas Southern, Prairie View, Alcorn, UAPB and Jackson State

I am growing tired of this childishness from everywhere. Next time, I'm just locking the thread.

Not my problem..
Bot my fault...............

This fool wants to attack me for not putting the J-Settes in MY count..

Sorry that is really GAY///////////

So deal with him.
Not me......He started this mess....

OK Kevin. Consider this your warning. You MUST and WILL watch your language on this forum, or risk losing your posting priviledges. Kevin and Jayrob....Debate all you want, be it on topic or off topic. But prolonged personal bickering will not be tolerated on this site.

Grow up.

Still running your mouth..
You're still a SPINLESS PRAG COWARD

PS...Since you want to go there...
Waste of :sperm: or better yet you where born from a :sperm: BANK and later given away to a pack of wolves.................

This is the LAST TIME I will WARN you to mind your business!!!

The SWAC does not REVOLVE around JUST Jackson State !!!!!
IT is a family of SU, AAMU, Alabama State, Ms Valley, Texas Southern, Prairie View, Alcorn, UAPB and Jackson State

Not my problem..
Bot my fault...............

This fool wants to attack me for not putting the J-Settes in MY count..

Sorry that is really GAY///////////

So deal with him.
Not me......He started this mess....

Kevin,

1) Jayrob even went as far to apologize for his role in this thread.

2) You make it a point to prove how hard and bad you are and don't think the rules apply to you.

3) You simply disregard all rules of the forum and seem to think they don't apply to you.

4) This thread is closed, and any subsequent posts you make (should your posting privileges remain) will be moderated with a zero-tolerance policy.

5) If you want the freedom to do what you want, how you want, when you want, I suggest you start your own website. As long as you do not own this site, you must, and will, follow the rules set forth by the owner, or run the possibility of having your posting privileges revoked.

And with that, this thread is through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back