The FIGHTING in Fighting Tiger!

Last_outlaw

Some of y'all may not care but TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY reached a milestone by beating AAMU. For so long they have not been able to make it past that 2 win mark and tonight that became a thing of the past. I'm not saying we are Championship ready but dammit we fighting...literally! Proud to be a tiger and see the improvement despite our first loss and loss of players! Let's keep fighting for those wins, be it by an inch or a mile

I been done told everyone that your head coach's will, drive, & serious stance will yield great results for sTu. He has brought a real d-1 fbs mentality to sTu, not a d-1 fcs. ::read::

Some of y'all may not care but TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY reached a milestone by beating AAMU. For so long they have not been able to make it past that 2 win mark and tonight that became a thing of the past. I'm not saying we are Championship ready but dammit we fighting...literally! Proud to be a tiger and see the improvement despite our first loss and loss of players! Let's keep fighting for those wins, be it by an inch or a mile

I blame AAMU for this foolishness! lol

LOL they won 5 games 2 years ago

Back