THE DEVIL'S CHILDREN(KENITES)

ROYAL BLUE

What about teaching Serpent Seed? I make no apology for teaching the Word of God. In Matthew 13, our Lord and Saviour explains the Parable of the Sower directly to His disciples. He is very explicit about exactly who the sower of the bad seed really is. Matthew 13:37-39 states, "He (Jesus) answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels."

Let no one tell you Christ was speaking in a parable here for He was carefully explaining to His disciples the real meaning of the parable He had previously spoken to the multitude. He talked with them in private, and He used language that a child could understand. Christ's teaching of the seed of the devil (or serpent) was nothing new, it was taught from the beginning of Scripture - Genesis.

In Genesis 3:15 God is speaking to the serpent, "and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shall bruise his heel." The bruising of the heel took place when Christ was nailed to the Cross. And finally, for those who still want further proof as to who the serpent really is; we read in Revelation 12:9, "and the great Dragon was cast out, that old Serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world." Now can anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear have any doubt or confusion about Satan's own seed?

Recommended additional study lectures on audio cassette tape:

#146, "Genesis, Chapters 1-6"
#461, "Seed of the Serpent"

Kenites

What about the use of the word Kenites? It is a Hebrew word that has only one meaning, "sons of Cain." It does not mean Judah. The word Kenite cannot be translated Judah and is never used of Judah. Anyone saying that I use the word to describe Judah is not telling the truth; it would be a lie, because I have never said this.

Recommended additional study lecture on audio cassette tape:

#436, "Kenites"
http://www.shepherdschapel.com/ (WATCH LIVE 24HRS)

http://www.eliyah.com/lexicon.html(KING JAMES VERSION STRONG'S CONCORDANCE)

There are many false and destructive teachings about Genesis 3 and the Garden of Eden, loosely called, "Serpent Seed". Now in light of new medical knowledge, it is time to revisit Gen:3 and seperate truth from error.

Genesis Three, and what happened between Adam, Eve, the "forbidden fruit" and the devil has been a mystery for almost 3500 years. Now, it is time to shed some new light upon this ancient story.

The following theory is based upon two factors: 1) that Satan had the ability to have sex and reproduce and 2) that the "forbidden fruit" was human sexuality.

"And Eve, tempted by the serpent
ate of the fruit from the tree of
knowledge and her eyes
were opened."

"And after that, Eve gave
the fruit unto Adam and he
too ate of the fruit from
the tree of knowledge."

In recent years, the medical world discovered a reproductive phenomenon known as "TWINNING". This is when a woman can become pregnant with twins that come from two seperate fathers.

This rare occurance would happen if a woman has sexual intercourse and is impregnated by MALE #1, then 1-4 days later she has sexual intercourse with MALE #2 and conceives a second child in her womb. Now let's return to Genesis in light of this knowledge.

GENESIS REVISTED
It is very possible that Satan (the serpent) tempted Eve to eat the forbidden fruit for his own agenda. Once Eve became sexually active, Satan had sex with Eve and she became pregnate with Cain. The Serpent (satan) could create a "new" race of humans, in his own twisted "image and likeness", an army of his children to make war with God's people.

After Eve became impregnated by Satan, she gave Adam the "fruit and he ate it. Adam became sexually "turned on", had sexual intercourse with Eve and she became pregnant with Abel. Now Eve had twins growing within her womb, TWINNING, the first fathered by Satan (Cain) and the second fathered by Adam (Abel) 1-4 days later.

Once again, Eve's Punishment was pain in childbirth. This does seem to be the direct result of Eve 1) eating the forbidden fruit, 2) having Sex with Satan and 3) becoming pregnant with his "seed", his unholy offspring.

CRIME OF CAIN
We read in Gen:4 that Cain, in a jealous rage, killed his brother, Abel. When The Lord questioned Cain as to the whereabouts of his brother , Cain said, " Am I my brother's keeper?" (how should I know?)

So here we see Cain committing both Murder and lying about it. In The Gospel, Jesus called Satan, "A murderer, a liar and the father of all lies."
Like father like son? It does seem as though Cain was following in the footsteps of "His Father", a psychopathic "Archangel". If true, this does make the devil's sins with Eve all the more sickening and evil.

http://www.satansrapture.com/satanseed.htm

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My second post is from an online source that has the majority of the facts correct but not all. The part thats not correct is the fact that the Kenites are very much in this generation today. THEY WERE NOT "ALL" DESTROYED IN THE FLOOD.

Christ spoke to the kenites in John Chapter 8I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
Abraham Matt 3:9, Luke 3:8, Luke 16:24, John 8:33, John 8:53, Rom 9:7
If ye were Rom 9:6, Rev 2:9, Rev 3:9

But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.

Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.

Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

your father Gen 3:15, Matt 13:38, Acts 13:10, 2nd Peter 2:14, 1st John 3:10
devil Gen 3:1, Matt 3:7, Matt 12:34, Matt 23:33, Luke 3:7, Rev 20:2

As you can see, the kenites survived the flood and Christ called them out and yet they(kenites) told Christ he was a liar to his own face. I know its a hard pill to swallow but the truth is indeed such, but once you swallow then you feel so much better about God's word.......because its truth. This is why Christ would say "He who has ears, let him hear." In other words, those who hear my voice, let them understand.

Who sowed the seed?

Matthew 13:37-39 states, "He (Jesus) answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of Man. The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; the enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels."

Let no one tell you Christ was speaking in a parable here for He was carefully explaining to His disciples the real meaning of the parable He had previously spoken to the multitude. He talked with them in private, and He used language that a child could understand. Christ's teaching of the seed of the devil (or serpent) was nothing new, it was taught from the beginning of Scripture - Genesis.

"Sons of God were fallen angels and not aliens"

Some have claimed that the Nephilim, or the "sons of God," both mentioned in Genesis 6:2-4, were aliens. This is a wild extension of a common view that the "sons of God" who married the "daughters of men" were fallen angels, and that the Nephilim were products of those "marriages."

"Sons of God" is clearly used of angels in Job 38:7 Orig KJV: "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?". The Septuagint (LXX) here translates "sons of God" as "angels of God." This need not mean that evil angels, or demons, actually cohabited with women. Jesus made it clear that angels do not engage in sexual activities, at least not angels in heaven. Matthew 22:30 Orig KJV: "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven." Nevertheless, evil angels on earth could have used the bodies of ungodly men, by demonic possession, to achieve their evil purpose of producing an evil generation of people (Genesis 6:12).[2]

There are other reasonable suggestions as to the identity of the "sons of God" and the Nephilim. Interestingly, the word Nephilim is only used here and in Numbers 13:33, where it clearly refers to the descendants of Anak, who were big people, but still people. Furthermore, "sons of God" is not used exclusively of angels -- the children of Israel are called "the sons of the living God" in Hosea 1:10 (see also Psalm 73:15; 80:17).

http://www.bibleprobe.com/nephilim.htm

For those of you who are wondering how did they become giants, the answer is simple. What happens when you breed the flesh of man with an angelic body? You create a "SUPERHUMAN"(GIANT/HYBRID). Now that you know it was possible for an Angel to have an reproductive system, you can now understand how Cain(Satan's Son/Giant) slew Abel.

Please open the link and look at the picture in which was taken in 1948. The "KENITES" are in this picture and are at the table. I'm not saying all of those at the table are kenites because (Judah returned to Jerusalem in 1948 (State of Israel established). Both good figs ( Judah ) and bad figs (those who say they are of Judah but are really sons of Cain - Kenites).) The good and bad(Sons of Cain) are at the same table......WOW! You are looking at the physical and spiritual offspring of the Devil.

We are in the generation of the "Fig Tree" and prophecy is unfolding as I type.

http://www.israel-mfa.gov.il/MFA/Pe...claration of Establishment of State of Israel

Origin of the tares.

Matt. 13:36 Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.

Matt. 13:37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

Matt. 13:38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

Matt. 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

The word one at the end of verse 38 is not in the text, it was added by the translators to add clarity or so they thought. Actually, in this case it is appropriate. Some scholars think that the Greek word poneros (Strong's No. 4190) translated wicked here, in some cases is referring to the evil one himself. I agree.

The tares are the actual offspring of the evil one. You will see that more clearly as we go along. The story is a little convoluted in Genesis but it can be understood when enough scriptures are disclosed from other books of the Bible.

It all started in the garden of Eden.

Gen. 3:1 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Gen. 3:2 And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

Gen. 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

Gen. 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Gen. 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Gen. 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Gen. 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

The above verses describe the father of liars seducing Eve. She did not literally eat a piece of fruit hanging on a fruit tree. God gave us fruit to eat because it is good for us in our diet. This was no apple tree she ate of and shame on those who teach that falsehood. How can an apple contain knowledge of good and evil? I use apple here as an example for edible fruit because that is what one sees and hears referred to the most when people talk about this subject.

This isn't talking literally about fruit hanging on a tree. It is figurative. She was seduced mentally and physically by Lucifer who had developed the art of seduction to the ultimate. Thousands of years before this he had fully convinced one-third of the souls in Heaven to rebel against God (Rev. 12:4). You can read more about this dazzling creature in Ezekiel, chapter 28. When God made him He used the full measure.

Eve was like putty in his hands but she should have known better. She wasn't ignorant of the wiles of the serpent. You can be very sure that the Creator had instructed all the people when He had created them about everything essential to their well being especially concerning Lucifer (Satan, the devil, the serpent, the dragon, etc.).

It seems reasonable that Eve would desire him in a carnal sense because of his great beauty. Yet, to make the seduction work he had to convince her that God was the liar. He has a magnificent way of skewing the truth just enough to pervert it while making it seem so righteous and wonderful. The world today is totally enraptured with his lies.

Adam and Eve had been created for a very specific purpose they were to be the original parents of a group of people that would eventually bring forth the Messiah into the world. A Redeemer for all mankind would come through their offspring. I am absolutely certain that our Father apprised them of their purpose. This is where I think that Lucifer possibly got to Eve, by convincing her that she would produce the Savior immediately if they coupled. Whatever he said to her, she obviously bought it.

Notice the word touch in verse 3. It is naga (Strong's No. 5060), and it means to touch, to lay the hand upon, or to lie with a woman!

He was the forbidden fruit and she was not to naga him, touch him, or lay with him. He convinced her that God was deceiving her and that she should lay with him.

Genesis 4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

Read that last clause again. The Hebrew transliterated is, qanah ish eth Yahweh, which could be translated, (I) have acquired a man, even Yahweh. Did Eve think that the child she just gave birth to was the promised Savior? If so, she certainly didn't get one. She got Cain, son of the devil himself. The very personification of evil in the flesh, totally opposite of a Redeemer. Cain means acquisition, or possession.

But, some say immediately, the verse begins with Adam knowing (sexually) his wife Eve. True, but that doesn't mean that he knew that she was already impregnated by Lucifer. What's that old saying? "Momma's baby is daddy's maybe". Perhaps that is a little crude but it fits in this case. It is entirely possible that God had not yet instructed Adam and Eve about the birds and the bees. That is, He had not educated them about the sexual potential that lay within their bodies.

Lucifer got to Eve first. He seduced her and taught her, and she in turn taught Adam. That is what is indicated by verse 6 above. Some say that she talked Adam into participating with her and Lucifer in a physical way, but I have strong doubts about that.

In any case, regardless of the minutiae on how it all came down, they did wrong and it created a problem for them mentally( spiritually, if you prefer). They felt guilty and were ashamed of what they did because they somehow knew that they had done wrong. They let the Devil teach them about sex and reproduction instead of their Creator. In desperation, they constructed fig leaf coverings to cover up their genitals, the spot of their sin, to conceal it from God. Obviously, it didn't work and God forced them from the Garden of Eden, a physical paradise on Earth.

Now, back to Cain, the result of the tryst of Lucifer and Eve. John puts it very clearly Cain was the literal offspring of Lucifer.

1 John 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother?s righteous.

This verse is another instance were the Greek word poneros is translated wicked one.

Cain has children and they are with us today.

http://ourfathersword.org/ofwtares.htm

God does not deal in fiction, however, He does speak in parables. This is done by Him to hide the truth from the eyes and ears of those people He does not want to see, and hear His message with understanding. This is pointed out in Matthew 13:11-14.

Within Revelation chapter thirteen there is a great deal of symbolism used. It reveals the coming into existence of a one world system, and at the completion of its growth, that world wide system is ruled by Satan the Antichrist, in a religious capacity. In fact, most of the Christian world will actually think that Satan is Jesus Christ. God uses this symbolism so that those who really don't care to study Scripture, will be deceived.

This chapter speaks of two beasts, but when we separate the two beasts, we see one is a political beast, while the second and last beast is a religious beast. The political beast is a political system, and today it is alive and ruling under the name of "One-worldism". It's title is called the "United Nations". It is under the banner of the United Nations, and it's governing agencies the the entire world is getting together; to work for their so-called "peace".

Through the control of the Kenite organization called the "United Nations", peace talks are carried on in China, North Korea, Ireland, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Haiti, and on and on. There is peace, peace, talked about everywhere, and it is all brought about to draw all nations of the world into, and under the United Nations control, and that of it's agencies. The peace presented by them and their people is not acceptable in any agreement, unless it meets the United Nations agenda.

Revelation 13:1 "And I [John] stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy."

This is John's vision, and the sea that John is standing on and the beast is rising out of represents the masses of peoples of the world. This symbol of the "sea" being people is documented in Revelation 17:15. This "sea", or masses of people are looking to this "beast" [political beast] as their peace system. The "seven heads" are seven dominions of the people, or seven continents of this world body; as even the activities and divisions at the North and South Poles are governed through the United Nations Charter. It covers the entire world land masses.

"Horns" are always symbolic of "power". These "ten horns" are ten agencies, or units of power flowing from this beast, or political system. These horns are the Military force, the world health organization, UNICEF for children, the world bank, the world court, and so on. This is very similar to the system of government given in Genesis 11, under Nimrod.

The "Kenites" pulling strings within the United Nations are trying to bypass God, and create their own salvation. The "Ten crowns" are ten men, or heads of large governments, such as President Clinton, Don Majors of England, and men of Russia, China, Japan, and so on. Each of these men are giving their authority over to the United Nations willfully. This is what the war with Iraq was all about, the yielding of sovereignty to the United Nation, which Saddam refuses to do.

That war was a test of all nations to join in, and give their power over to the UN, for the cause of filling the United Nations agenda. The forces that joined against Iraq, are also causing the trading boundries to disappear world wide, and they make up this political beast. We have the one world political system now in position, and in control. The world is now in the process of being divided into its new horns of power, and the divisions will change present boundaries into new dominions of power.

This system, and governmental order is the same as Satan used in the first earth age, as we saw and read in Revelation 12:3 however there are some major differences Notice that in Revelation 12:3 from the first earth age that the seven heads [individuals] wore the seven crowns. where by in this earth age, under the political beast of the United Nations it is not individual rulers that have the crown but the horns of power, the agencies. They exercise their authority by what the agenda of their agencies are.

Revelation 13:2 "And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority."

Though the one world political system is in place and functioning as a governing body, after it is considered reliable, something will come about to bring down that government.

In the Song of Moses" in Deuteronomy 32:5, the "leopard's spots" are shown to be different than that of God's children's spots. The elect of God know their Messiah, where as those who are not sealed in their minds can not tell the difference between the two, Jesus and Satan. This system is controlled in all ways by the leaders, Kenites. Their control is through the four hidden dynasties or hidden governments, which are focused on Economics [banking, trade and industry], Education, Politics, and Religion.

This political beast has the "feet of a bear", and we know that has to be Russia [Esau]. The mouth of the beast is the "mouth of a lion", which will tare it's prey with his lies and deceitfulness. "And the Dragon gave him his power," and we know the Dragon from Revelation 12:9 is Satan. The driving force within "one worldism" is Satan, with the Kenites, Satan's kids, doing the work. As our young men fight for the United Nation's Forces, we know now what the fight is all about.

We also know the Dragon is the force in every agency of the United Nation, and this is allowing us a better understanding why they do what they do. This is why we see them picking, and selecting what they hold dear, while allowing millions of other people to be slaughtered. The Kenites with their satanic agenda sets the course.

Remember also that this one world system is compared to the Babylonian kingdom of Nebuchadnezzar's day. And just as that kingdom was set up by God to discipline the house of Judah, so also this Kenite kingdom of the end times is to test and discipline the people of this time.

http://www.theseason.org/revelation/revelation13.htm

Better a Kenite than an Amalekite or a Rechabite!

:retard::retard::retard::retard::retard::retard::retard::retard:

For those of you who are wondering how did they become giants, the answer is simple. What happens when you breed the flesh of man with an angelic body? You create a "SUPERHUMAN"(GIANT/HYBRID). Now that you know it was possible for an Angel to have an reproductive system, you can now understand how Cain(Satan's Son/Giant) slew Abel.

Royal Blue said:
GENESIS REVISTED
It is very possible that Satan (the serpent) tempted Eve to eat the forbidden fruit for his own agenda. Once Eve became sexually active, Satan had sex with Eve and she became pregnate with Cain. The Serpent (satan) could create a "new" race of humans, in his own twisted "image and likeness", an army of his children to make war with God's people.

Okay, This is where I draw the line with you. I was trying to follow along with your rants about different topics but today I am through.

This is what the Holy Bible says about this topic:
Gen 4:1-2 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

And this is what I believe about the Holy Bible:
From the 18 Articles of Faith.
I. OF THE SCRIPTURES
We believe that the Holy Bible was written by men divinely inspired, and is a perfect treasure of heavenly instruction;1 that it has God for its author, salvation for its end,2 and truth without any mixture of error for its matter;3 that it reveals the principles by which God will judge us;4 and therefore is, and shall remain to the end of the world, the true center of Christian union,5 and the supreme standard by which all human conduct, creeds, and opinions should be tried.6

Places in the Bible where taught
1. 2 Tim. 3:16-17; 2 Pet. 1:21; 1 Sam. 23:2; Acts 1:16; 3:21; John 10:35; Luke 16:29-31; Psa. 119:11; Rom. 3:1-2
2. 2 Tim. 3:15; 1 Pet. 1:10-12; Acts 11:14; Rom. 1:16; Mark 16:16; John 5:38-39.
3. Prov. 30:5-6; John 17:17; Rev. 22:18-19; Rom. 3:4 .
4. Rom. 2:12; John 12:47-48; 1 Cor. 4:3-4; Luke 10:10-16; 12:47-48 .
5. Phil. 3:16; Eph. 4:3-6; Phil. 2:1-2; 1 Cor. 1:10; 1 Pet. 4:11 .
6. 1 John 4:1; Isa. 8:20; 1 Thess. 5:21; 2 Cor. 8:5; Acts 17:11; 1 John 4:6; Jude 3:5; Eph. 6:17; Psa. 119:59-60; Phil. 1:9-11 .

The Bible says Eve Knew Adam and Born him a son, Cain. You have lost some credibility with me. The Bible Says this and this is what I am going by not something assumed or made up.

Okay, This is where I draw the line with you. I was trying to follow along with your rants about different topics but today I am through.

This is what the Holy Bible says about this topic:
Gen 4:1-2 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD. And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

And this is what I believe about the Holy Bible:
From the 18 Articles of Faith.

The Bible says Eve Knew Adam and Born him a son, Cain. You have lost some credibility with me. The Bible Says this and this is what I am going by not something assumed or made up.

He just copies & paste from crazy web sites & takes them as authority.

I could make a web site saying Democracy stands for Demo- cracy
Government of the Demons & he will start a thread called "The US is a government of Demons" and copy/paste my crazy web site here. :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Both of those you mentioned are Kenites. When Lucifer arrives claiming to be God then you'll remember my posts. When you see God's elect witness against Satan, you'll remember my posts. When you see the whole world call God's elect evil because we refuse to worship Satan as Christ, you'll remember my posts. Remember, ignorance is not an excuse. The negative remarks mean nothing to me because Christ warns His elect that He send us as lambs amongst wolves. I present my facts in a gentle manner but the replies are harsh. This is not new to me because Christ Himself was gentle to the world but they crucified Him and He was innocent. Now if people wouldn't listen to Christ, Paul, Moses and etc. then I know they certainly won't listen to me. You see, God brought Himself down to the world in the flesh, taught righteousness, performed miracles, and people still didn't believe. If its truth you seek then I'll gladly share it with you kindly. If its an argument you seek then do it with someone else. I have work to do and seeds to plant spiritually. Ohhhhhh, I almost forgot. If you wish to study on a deeper level then www.shepherdschapel.com is what I recommend. I promise you won't be disappointed. Click on the website and look for this Watch our 24 hr Satellite Signal (Windows Media is usually pre installed on your computer)

Real Video or Windows Media (New Broadband Viewing Option: Click Here)

I don't wish to argue but I'll gladly answer any question. I leave you with scripture as proof of Satan's offspring. http://www.theseason.org/genesis/genesis3.htm

I John 3:12 "Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous."

Did you catch that? "Cain, who was of that wicked one," and that is why it is easy to see who Jesus was speaking to in the Gospel of John, 8:44. "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Why did Cain slay his brother? Cain slew his brother Abel "because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous." Cain's children are spoken of by Jesus, and they are the ones that sat in the seats that were set aside for the Levitical priests, and those Kenites from those positions planned from the beginning of Jesus ministry to kill him. There is no mystery who the first murderer was, for it is recorded in Genesis 4:8; "And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him."

So why would John bring up this event in this letter? Because he wanted you to settle this in your mind. It is very clear who the Kenites are, and where they came from, as well as what their intended purpose is in this earth age. They are the physical children of both Satan, and his son Cain, and their purpose and works are evil. Friend, if you don't accept that, then you just don't accept the Word of God. You are setting yourself up to be deceived in this final generation. The majority of people have always been wrong, because the would rather follow tradition then do the work of studying God's Word.

When the false on has come, it is our purpose and our destiny as the elect of God to stand against the fiery darts of Satan, with the Gospel armor on, and ready for battle. The religious community hated Christ when He was on earth in the flesh, and it was their leaders that were a bunch of murderers, those Kenites. Are you beginning to get the message of John?

I John 3:13 "Marvel not, my brethren, if the world hate you."

If they hated Christ when He was here in person, and you represent Christ, of course they would hate you. http://www.theseason.org/1john/1john3.htm

I hope everyone can comprehend what Christ and John stated. Jesus and John both stated that Cain is from the Devil......not Adam.

Look at it this way. All evil comes from Satan therefore he is the father of it. For example, Genesis 6:2 "That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose."

The "sons of God" are angelic beings, or angels, and their offspring are called "the Nephilim". These angelic beings, or angels saw the daughters of men were beautiful. These are the fallen angels of Jude 6, who followed Satan in his fall in the "world that was", which is the first earth age. Jude 6 reads; "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day."

We see that it is these fallen angels that are already reserved undo judgment, and continuing to follow Satan's, in their coming to earth, and intermixing or marring Adamic daughters. This may be strange to you, However, it is taught by Paul in the New Testament. Paul was warning Woman in I Corinthians 11:10; "For this cause ought the woman have power [a sign of authority] on her head, because of the angels."

The protection, or power of authority Paul warned against was from the angels. Though many translate this covering to be "hair", however, it should be veil. That veil is the "Holy Spirit". Because in the latter days it is going to be just as it was in the days of Noah, and friend we are in the latter days. If both Jesus and Paul warned the Christians to be alert of this fact, we had better be alert of it.

Genesis 6:3 "And the Lord said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years."

Think on that phrase; "man is flesh". God has just shortened mans life span from the thousand years, to "an hundred and twenty years".

Genesis 6:4 "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." http://www.theseason.org/genesis/genesis6.htm

Now think for one moment. Where did these Angels get this idea?:idea: They got if from Satan because he was the first to have sex with humans. Is Satan an Angel? Of course he is and those angels did what Satan told them to do which was destroy the world by creating evil giants. Thank God he was unsuccessful because God destroyed the giants. The word of God clearly states that Angels had sex with humans and Satan was the first angel to do it. This is why God stated Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."

Eve's seed is our Lord Jesus Christ. While Satan's seed are the children, to the last generation, called the Kenites. Those offspring are born from the sexual union between Eve and Satan [the serpent, and the tree of good and evil]. God is telling us that He will put trouble between Eve's children [through Adam and Seth], and Satan's offspring through Cain, called the Kenites.

It is Jesus Christ that shall bruise the head of Satan, at Christ's return at the second advent; while it was Satan's children the Kenites, [not brother Judah] that bruised the heel of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary. This was done when the spikes were driven through Christ's heel, as He hung on the cross to pay the full price for our sins, once and for all.

Most "men of God" acknowledge that Genesis 3:15 is talking about the death of Jesus Christ, when He was nailed to the cross for our sins. They recognize that "seed" is referring to the children of the woman "Eve", yet somehow they just want to spiritualize everything else that happened in the Garden of Eden between Eve and the two men [Satan and Adam]. The "seed" in the Hebrew is called "zirmah", and in the Greek it is "sperma". We in the English call it "sperm", and in Strongs Hebrew Dictionary # 2233; "Posterity, carnally, child, fruitful". Friend, it can't be any clearer. The seed of Satan's "posterity" are the "Kenites", while Adam's posterity is in Christ, and of the pure bloodline through Seth.

Until you understand what really took place in the Garden of Eden, and why; it will be difficult for you to grow up and mature in the Word of God, and in true Christianity. http://www.theseason.org/genesis/genesis3.htm

Ezra 8:15 "And I gathered them together to the river that runneth to Ahava; and there abode we in tents three days: and I viewed the People, and the priests, and found there none of the sons of Levi."

The Kenites took over the priesthood from the Levites within the house of Judah while in Babylon, from top to bottom. These Kenites had become so mixed with Judah that even Ezra and Nehimah called them of Judah. In fact in the listing of those Israelites coming out of bondage to return, from Ezra 2:43 to verse 57 are all the Nethinims or strangers, Solomon had put in the temple to replace the Levites as wood cutters. The word "Nethinims" means "strangers given to service"; and as we read in Ezra 2:58. "And all the Nethinims, and the children of Solomon's servants were three hundred ninety and two."

So stop and think for a moment, of the 43,000 plus people that are returning to Jerusalem calling themselves God's people, to rebuild the temple and set up religious practice; over half of them are Kenites, they tell you so, they are the children of the house of Rachab, of the lineage of Cain, of Satan from the garden of Eden. These Kenites have prophets with them that feel comfortable with these Kenites so much so, that they have become unaware that the priesthood has been take over completely by Satan's kids.

This is an ensample to us living in these final days of this earth age. Paul warned us of this fact in I Corinthians 10:11 "Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come." They are warnings and written in the Scriptures for the sake of a warning for those of the elect that are living at the end of this earth age of flesh man. We are in the final time of this earth age and most of the warnings for our day are history to us today.

I Chronicles 2:55 "And the families of the scribes which dwelt at Jabez; the Tirathites, the Shimeathites, and Schuathites. These are the Kenites that came of Hamath, the father of the house of Rechab."

Remember that God called these sons of Jonadab into the temple at Jeremiah's time, before they had taken over the priesthood to show Jeremiah how far off the house of Judah had gone from being obedient to His Word. http://www.theseason.org/I_chronicles/I_chronicles2.htm

Royal... dont worry about this thread... Move on.. You've lost credibility.

If you'd only listen to Christ.:smh:

I John 3:12 "Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous."

Did you catch that? "Cain, who was of that wicked one," and that is why it is easy to see who Jesus was speaking to in the Gospel of John, 8:44. "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

RB, I could say you are turned over to a reprobate mind and no longer in Christ

I could say your father is the devil, since he is the father of lies. Does that mean the devil is your literal father??

Is McCain a "natural born" citizen I believe context is what's important here. "Don't eat from the tree"

"Don't have sex with the devil" seems like two different things.

What was that about God not being the author of confusion?

Who is the author of confusion then....I think men with crazy websites are.

RB, I could say you are turned over to a reprobate mind and no longer in Christ. I could say your father is the devil, since he is the father of lies. Does that mean the devil is your literal father??

If you say it then it doesn't mean nothing to me because of "WHO" you are and vice versa. If "JESUS" says it then you "BETTER" believe it because of "WHO" said it. There is nothing confusing about what Jesus stated but men have a hard time dealing with His statement.

I believe context is what's important here. "Don't eat from the tree"

"Don't have sex with the devil" seems like two different things.

Men are referred to as trees and thats not difficult to understand because arms and legs are often called limbs. Are they not? Studying the word of God is simple if you stick to the subject and object.

For example, Genesis 3:3 "But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, "Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die'."

When we look up the common word for "trees" in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary, we find the number # 6086. It reads; "ets, ates; from # 6095, stock tree, timber, wood." It is a common tree.

However the trees in the garden of Eden reads, # 6095. We read in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary; "Atsah, aw-tsaw, prime root, prop. to fasten (or make firm), i.e., to close (the eyes): shut." Under # 6095 Hebrew for trees in the garden) page 90 of Strong's Hebrew dictionary, the other reference to this is # 6096.

The # 6096; "Atseh, aw-tseh, from 6095; the spine, (as giving firmness to the body):-backbone." This # 6096 "atseh" is the tree referred to in Genesis 3:3. In referring to the fruit of a tree, then, you are talking about children.

What runs through the backbone of your body? It is your central nervous system. It is controlling the opening, or closing of your eye.

Are we talking about eating fruit from trees, or even trees in this chapter? No, We are talking about symbols for people, which are represented as the trees.

There is another word in this third verse we must understand, and it is the word "touch". God's command to Eve was; "neither shall ye touch it." In the Hebrew text the number for this word "touch" is # 5060 in the Strong's Hebrew dictionary. It reads; "Naga, neh-gah; a prime root, prop. to touch, i.e., lay the hand upon (for the purpose; euphemism, to lie with a woman), to reach, "

Genesis 3:10 "And he said, "I heard Thy voice in the garden and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself."

Genesis 3:11 "And He said, "Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?"

Genesis 3:15 "And I [God] will put enmity between thee [Satan] and the woman [Eve], and between thy seed [the Kenites] and her Seed [Jesus Christ]; It [Christ] shall bruise thy [Satan's] head, and thou [Satan] shalt bruise His [Christ's] heel."

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman He said, "I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

http://www.theseason.org/genesis/genesis3.htm

Tony, just pray about it and ask God to show you the hidden things that Christ spoke of. What am I talking about?

Matthew 13:9 "Who hath ears to hear, let him hear."

Matthew 13:10 "And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?"

Matthew 13:11 "He answered and said unto them, "Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given."

What is a mystery? It is something that is unknown. The answer may be in plain sight, only if you cannot put all the details together, and take all the clues and give an understanding to them, you do not know. There are things dealing with the kingdom of heaven that seem foolish to mankind, and will always remain hidden, unless the Spirit of the Living God reveals them to you.

Today, because those things are mysteries, mankind is going to great lengths to understand the past, when all the time it is written in His Word. However, those truths cannot be understood because it is God that has blinded them for their own protection. Why would this be? Because if they had the understanding, and were tried by the Antichrist Satan, and his system, (which is coming shortly), they would not have the ability to stand against Satan. They lack faith and willpower to turn themselves over completely to the Holy Spirit. They just don't care, and they continue to live in a state of hopelessness.

http://www.theseason.org/matthew/matthew13.htm

Back