The Championship comes through the "RED STICK" IN 2001!!!!

Re: Re: The Championship comes through the "RED STICK" IN 2001!!!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg

It's all about terminology: You call them transfers, the other schools called them "garbage"!

So I guess Micahel Hayes is garbage(transfer from LSU 98). You guys always make me laugh.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: Re: The Championship comes through the "RED STICK" IN 2001!!!!

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99

So I guess Micahel Hayes is garbage(transfer from LSU 98). You guys always make me laugh.:emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Was Michael Hayes listed with this group of transfers?

No he wasn't but the statement was made that transfers were garbage. My statement was in reference to that now if you didn't mean all transfers then state that clearly. Dumb ssa.:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Re: Re: The Championship comes through the "RED STICK" IN 2001!!!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg

It's all about terminology: You call them transfers, the other schools called them "garbage"!

I see Pete still has to get by on other people's rejects...why can't he recruit? Must be the stuttering and 'bulging' of the eyes that make kids laff at "Homey the Clown"!

SUck T-Bone,

For your edification, I've listed my previous statement. It was in reference to the transfers that was listed for the current season.
Do you see Michael Hayes listed in my post? Was he mentioned in the list of transfers? Even if he was, I would have called him garbage too! BFD, it's my opinion. That's why it's called the smack page...it's to run smack.

Pete can't recruit and you can't smack...Grow Up!

T-Bone,

Don't worry about these Grumbling nut cakes. All their GARBAGE defensive backs see all game long is the number 89 on the back of Hayes' jersey. If they were smart enough to READ, they could tell who they were trying to cover. They've seen him for two years now and haven't figured out how to cover him.

In last years BC they send this Punkazz, can't cover a chair idiot out there to sucker punch Hayes, that had the nerve to laugh about it on National TV. But at the end of the game he was rolling on the Superdome Astrodome turf crying like a BEOUTCH!!!

I'm not worried about mikesmall cause when its all said and done and we kick that ssa for 9 years straight we'll see what he'll be saying then. Besides look whose leading them duh duh doug I give to them last year was their year (a year in which they still couldn't win a BC), but they're entitled to one year cause doug had one good year in the pros. Now its yall ssa cause everybody is waiting to prove that yall team aint ish.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by S.U. T-BONE 99
Besides look whose leading them duh duh doug I give to them last year was their year (a year in which they still couldn't win a BC), but they're entitled to one year cause doug had one good year in the pros. Now its yall ssa cause everybody is waiting to prove that yall team aint ish.:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:
LOL!!! Touche!

*handing in donation to S.O.G. for the "GreatMESS Chulapa Drop Tour '01"*

Going down with the ship

SHAMBLING SHAMBLING FACE IT YOU GONNA GET PUNCKED FOR THE 9th TIME!!! :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back